Threat to Democracy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK - i did just as you asked and here is NWT Isaiah 45:18-23

I am Jehovah, who speaks what is righteous and declares what is upright.
Gather together and come. Approach together, you escapees from the nations.
They know nothing, those who carry around carved images and pray to a god that cannot save them.

Make your report, present your case. Let them consult together in unity.
Who foretold this long ago And declared it from times past?

Is it not I, Jehovah?
There is no other God but me;
A righteous God and a Savior, there is none besides Me.

Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth, For I am God, and there is no one else.

By myself I have sworn; The word has gone out of my mouth in righteousness,
and it will not return: To me every knee will bend, every tongue will swear loyalty.

Your own NWT Bible proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that JESUS is YHWH.

NWT Phillipians 2:9-11
For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name, so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

NWT 1 Peter 1:1-2
Simon Peter, a slave and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who have acquired a faith as precious as ours through the righteousness of our God and the Savior Jesus Christ:

May undeserved kindness and peace be increased to you by an accurate knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord,
BINGO

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They know nothing, those who carry around carved images and pray to a god that cannot save them.

Is it not I, Jehovah?

Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth, For I am God, and there is no one else.

and it will not return: To me every knee will bend, every tongue will swear loyalty.

For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name, so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

Simon Peter, a slave and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who have acquired a faith as precious as ours through the righteousness of our God and the Savior Jesus Christ:

May undeserved kindness and peace be increased to you by an accurate knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord,
Time for the truth . Russell never knew greek .
HE LIED to them all and rather just created another bible
but the man didnt change all of what was written . Just certain parts he knew of .......
HE is and was a huckster , even his own translation proved He was a liar . HE DIDNT KNOW the scrips at all
HE JUST beleived as HE DID and then went about to change certain parts , BUT he didnt know enough srips
to change them all . HE has been big time exposed by his own translation . HE is and was a charlaton
and that is a fact .

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trey Smith came out with a new video about a month ago. about 10 min long.
"I AM"

Enjoy
hugs
I didn't watch your video, i don't open things up. But the Hebrew scholars say there is no i am that i am in their Hebrew written OT. I will be what i will be is more correct. I am that i am was mistranslated to mislead.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Is it not I, Jehovah?

There was no other savior when Isaiah was written. Jesus became savior when he died a sinful existence years after Isaiah was written. You need to understand that fact.
You can look up Psalm 110:1-- The utterance of Jehovah to my Lord( Jesus)is sit at my right hand until i place your enemies as a stool for your feet.--quoted in NT at Matt 22:44---proving 100% Jesus is not Jehovah. Unless Jesus can sit at his own right hand, but he cannot.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't watch your video, i don't open things up. But the Hebrew scholars say there is no i am that i am in their Hebrew written OT. I will be what i will be is more correct. I am that i am was mistranslated to mislead.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quoting the JW bible is lying? lol

NWT 1970 Heb 1:6 Let all God's angels WORSHIP Him!
error that was corrected. Why don't you tell that truth instead of trying to deceive others?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the video is about Joseph the that one was sold into slavery to Egypt and another person with the same identifying characteristics which the Eygyptians named him.
Hard to explain unless you watch the video. I like Trey Smith. God in a Nutshell series.
It's a youtube video.

just sharing
Hugs

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the video is about Joseph the that one was sold into slavery to Egypt and another person with the same identifying characteristics which the Eygyptians named him.
Hard to explain unless you watch the video. I like Trey Smith. God in a Nutshell series.
It's a youtube video.

just sharing
Hugs
The Hebrew scholars are correct on the matter of I AM.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was no other savior when Isaiah was written. Jesus became savior when he died a sinful existence
What?
You think Jesus sinned?
years after Isaiah was written. You need to understand that fact.
You can look up Psalm 110:1-- The utterance of Jehovah to my Lord( Jesus)is sit at my right hand until i place your enemies as a stool for your feet.--quoted in NT at Matt 22:44---proving 100% Jesus is not Jehovah. Unless Jesus can sit at his own right hand, but he cannot.
In Judaism the right hand is symbolic as the hand,seat,of power.

Emmanuel,God with us,Jesus, sitting at the right hand of the Father means he returned to his power as God.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
error that was corrected. Why don't you tell that truth instead of trying to deceive others?
TRUTH that was edited out by the JW dictators! Just like when Peter said to Jesus, NWT "Lord you know ALL things" and then edited it out also!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's the next NWT editing?

NWT Jehovah / Jesus / "Mighty God"?

NWT Jehovah / Jesus / the First and the Last?

NWT Jehovah / Jesus/ I the Lord search the minds and hearts?

NWT 'they shall be tormented day and night FOREVER and EVER'?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was no other savior when Isaiah was written. Jesus became savior when he died a sinful existence years after Isaiah was written. You need to understand that fact.
@Keiw says: "There was no other savior when Isaiah was written."

Who was the Savior for the Children of Israel and the First Passover when they escaped Pharoah???

Reactions: amigo de christo

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What?
You think Jesus sinned?

In Judaism the right hand is symbolic as the hand,seat,of power.

Emmanuel,God with us,Jesus, sitting at the right hand of the Father means he returned to his power as God.
I meant sinless, sorry.
God gave Jesus all authority.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Keiw says: "There was no other savior when Isaiah was written."

Who was the Savior for the Children of Israel and the First Passover when they escaped Pharoah???
Jehovah. He was savior in the OT. He is in NT as well because Jesus can do 0 of his own initiative( John 5:30)--Jehovah is the power, Jehovah appointed Jesus to the position of authority. Jehovah appointed Jesus as judge. Jehovah taught Jesus all he should speak. Jehovah did all the powerful works through Jesus. That is why Jesus points his true followers to the one who sent him=Father=Jehovah, THE ONLY TRUE GOD to do this John 4:22-24 daily 24/7,365