Threat to Democracy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another truth about flesh and blood is this.
2 Corinthians 5

15 and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again.

16 Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, 19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not [d]imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
That's right. we no longer know Christ or any born again person according to the flesh and blood they had or have. Christ is no longer a flesh and blood person, He has a glorified body that is not flesh and blood. AND we should not regard that about Him any longer as that is no longer what He is...as He rose again as in He was resurrected. We know Him thus no longer as according to the flesh.

Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God..

1 Corinthians 15
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. 43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the earth, made[i] of dust; the second Man is [j]the Lord from heaven. 48 As was the [k]man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we[l] shall also bear the image of the heavenly man.
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption.
Before i read both of your posts here, i responded with a very short one myself = you went in Delicious Detail -ty

Reactions: Scott Downey

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden has committed treason.
Biden and a great number of folks , so high it cannot be counted have indeed comitted treason .
Treason against GOD , HIS WORD , HIS TRUTH .
Great as the treason biden has comitted , the pope and realm of christendoms many unity inclusive leaders , surpasses
even that of biden .
He who speaks against GOD and preaches rebellion has comitted treason against GOD .
HE who speaks against CHRIST and the dire need to believe on HIM has comitted most high treason against GOD .
He who speaks against the pure holy words GOD inspired , Christ inspired , the SPRIIT inspired
COMMITS TREASON against GOD .
Though most would never want to believe this to be so as they clamor and run for a love that cannot and will not save them .
As they run to the pulpits of men who preach a love that has turned their hearts against TRUTH , scriptures , GOD HIMSELF .
ITS NOT LOOKING TOO GOOD in these final hours for many at all .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden and a great number of folks , so high it cannot be counted have indeed comitted treason .
Treason against GOD , HIS WORD , HIS TRUTH .
Great as the treason biden has comitted , the pope and realm of christendoms many unity inclusive leaders , surpasses
even that of biden .
He who speaks against GOD and preaches rebellion has comitted treason against GOD .
HE who speaks against CHRIST and the dire need to believe on HIM has comitted most high treason against GOD .
He who speaks against the pure holy words GOD inspired , Christ inspired , the SPRIIT inspired
COMMITS TREASON against GOD .
Though most would never want to believe this to be so as they clamor and run for a love that cannot and will not save them .
As they run to the pulpits of men who preach a love that has turned their hearts against TRUTH , scriptures , GOD HIMSELF .
ITS NOT LOOKING TOO GOOD in these final hours for many at all .
They're weeds, spray them with Round Up.

Reactions: amigo de christo

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a little aggressive, no? Looking back on it, the OJ Simpson example that I found somewhere doesn't really make sense, since OJ did lose a court case. To me it seems like SCOTUS would have to rule that the amendment applies to the president, but also it would have to be proven in court that he did engage in insurrection. I'm not an expert on any of this though, obviously.
QUOTE]

Mind reading is not law. But the Democrats seem to have an argument about that. Consider this. There was no evidence that and insurrection never took place. No one carried a gun to the Capital. The intent was not to tear down or set fire to the building. Now zoom ahead ....The only place Trump was accused was in the impeachment ....the Democrats lost again.

The January 6 Committee is in serious trouble. Over 100 pieces of evidence was supposedly destroyed. The White House and DOJ responded to the demands for those documents. The House now has everything but the Passwords .....Some of the documents returned are heavily redacted. If the House becomes a stronger majority .......It's time to bring these criminals to the floor.

Now compare January 6 with the protest outside the White House. So serious that the snipers were called to the roof, as the first family was taken down the elevator .....If they had broken through .....people would have been killed .....as well they should have been.

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now compare January 6 with the protest outside the White House. So serious that the snipers were called to the roof, as the first family was taken down the elevator .....If they had broken through .....people would have been killed .....as well they should have been.
Yes but that was a mostly peaceful protest because it was done by the left

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ps . I NEED A CAMPAIGN MANAGER AND A VP . PERHAPS A SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE TOO .
BRINGING A MESSAGE OF ALL OUT REPENTANCE AND OF FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST ALONE .
TIME TO MAKE BIBLICAL CORRECTION GREAT AGAIN .

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me the verse that you se YHWH in Isaiah - thank you Keiw
God willed his name in his bible over 7000 spots-Every spot in OT where wicked men by satans will, removed Gods name and replaced it with the titles-GOD or LORD ( all capitols) in OT nearly 6800 spots, quoted in NT over 200 spots.
I showed the prime example of the misleading the removal of Gods name does= Joel 2:21-22--Those who call on the name of YHVH(Jehovah) will be saved---Quoted 2 x in NT-Acts 2:21, Romans 10:13--But since LORD is in the altered translations, Lord is at both spots in NT, And since Jesus is called Lord, those think its his name to be called on to be saved but they will find out different.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God willed his name in his bible over 7000 spots-Every spot in OT where wicked men by satans will, removed Gods name and replaced it with the titles-GOD or LORD ( all capitols) in OT nearly 6800 spots, quoted in NT over 200 spots.
I showed the prime example of the misleading the removal of Gods name does= Joel 2:21-22--Those who call on the name of YHVH(Jehovah) will be saved---Quoted 2 x in NT-Acts 2:21, Romans 10:13--But since LORD is in the altered translations, Lord is at both spots in NT, And since Jesus is called Lord, those think its his name to be called on to be saved but they will find out different.
In Isaiah chapter 45, where do you see the Name YHWH?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ps . I NEED A CAMPAIGN MANAGER AND A VP . PERHAPS A SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE TOO .
BRINGING A MESSAGE OF ALL OUT REPENTANCE AND OF FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST ALONE .
TIME TO MAKE BIBLICAL CORRECTION GREAT AGAIN .
The President is the FATHER and the SON

The Speaker of the House is the Holy Spirit

The VP are those in Christ who also are Ambassadors and Guardians.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Isaiah chapter 45, where do you see the Name YHWH?
Many spots in Gods bible. Look it up-The tetragramoton=YHVH or YHWH--afterall eternal life is on the line, one must worship the Father( YHVH(Jehovah) in spirit and TRUTH. John 4:22-24--Its hard to find truth in altered translations. Satan caused it so one couldn't find truth.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many spots in Gods bible. Look it up-The tetragramoton=YHVH or YHWH--afterall eternal life is on the line, one must worship the Father( YHVH(Jehovah) in spirit and TRUTH. John 4:22-24--Its hard to find truth in altered translations. Satan caused it so one couldn't find truth.

I need for you to show me in Isaiah chapter 45, where do you see the Name YHWH?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
on DAY ONE , I SHALL REMOVE THE POPE FROM THE VATICAN , TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE .
God beat you to it.

Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues.
And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire.
For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need for you to show me in Isaiah chapter 45, where do you see the Name YHWH?
Its not in your altered translation. Wicked men by satans will removed it and replaced it with titles-GOD or LORD all capitols= 100% fact of life. Only the false religions use the altered translations, they are mislead and misleading many.

• Sad