Three Phases of Salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
  1. Justification: Romans 3:
24 [We] are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith.
For me, that happened some decades ago when, by grace and faith, I believed in Jesus.

2. Sanctification: Romans 6:

22 But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life.
Sanctification is a process that is going on now in my life daily as I grow to be more and more like Christ.

3. Glorification: Philippians 3:

21 Who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.
In the future, when God recreates the universe, I will receive a glorified body and live in a sinless environment.

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  1. Justification: Romans 3:

For me, that happened some decades ago when, by grace and faith, I believed in Jesus.

2. Sanctification: Romans 6:

Sanctification is a process that is going on now in my life daily as I grow to be more and more like Christ.

3. Glorification: Philippians 3:

In the future, when God recreates the universe, I will receive a glorified body and live in a sinless environment.
Amen! :)