• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
1.) Let me show you something... Reader

The "Son/Daughter" of God, is the born again spirit.

This is the real "CHRISTian".......not the body, as the body is "dead because of sin" and the mind, is not born again, and has to be renewed.

So, the CHRISTisan, is the born again = Spirit.

2.) All things with God are SPIRITUAL. This is why the believer is a born again Spirit, and we are to ""walk in the Spirit."""

This is why the word of the Holy Bible and Jesus's word, (Same) are John 6... "Spirit and LIFE".

3.) We are to worship God in : "Spirit and in Truth"

And how do you do that?
You do that by understanding that to be "IN Christ", is to be Joined to the Spirit of God, and "Christ is that Spirit".

Also, Jesus is "the Way, the TRUTH, and the LIFE".

4.) So, all of this, is what it means to be re-joined to God, by being born again SPIRITUALLY, = by God who "is A Spirit".

The Kingdom of God, is a SPIRITUAL Kingdom, .....and the born again SPIRITUALLY< are "translated from DARKNESS (this is unbelief)(and Satan's kingdom)... to LIGHT"< and that is the Eternal Life that is God and Christ.
The NT teaches that "God exists In LIGHT"
"Jesus is the LIGHT of the World"
The born again CHRISTians are "children of THE LIGHT".

So, God and Christ are "the Light",.... and they are "the Kingdom of God"..... and when you read that the born again Spiritually, are now "seated in Heavenly Places"... "'IN CHRIST"... this means that our "sanctification" that is explained in.... 1 Corinthians 1:30 = is Jesus Himself, who is ... "Christ in YOU the Hope of Glory".

All born again believers are eternally sanctified "in Christ" having become "the Temple of the Holy Spirit". And that is not what you do... that is who you have become as a
SPIRITUAL Child of God, born again.

So, our redemption, sanctification, justification..... is entirely found by being born again, "made righteous", "in Christ", as "ONE with God".

That is : SALVATION

Now,
our discipleship, is our daily walk of faith, whereby we "present ourselves to God as a living sacrifice"... for the purpose of obeying and doing God's will.
And His will is that we become this... as Paul teaches... = "I die daily", which means, "i submit MY will and my life to God's will"... at all times, in all ways.
And that is our "daily sanctification::., which is defined by Paul as....

A.) Galatians 2:20.... "
I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me. And the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."""

Now, Reader, to understand all this perfectly....., you have to understand one simple revelation, and that is..

1.) Discipleship....is what YOU Do, daily.

2.) Salvation, is what God provided by the Cross as "the Gift of Salvation and "The Gift of Righteousness".

These 2....are not the same, and the way the heretics confound and confuse all this, is because they try to combine discipleship and Salvation, as being the same, and they are not the same.

One is "you do it", and the other is "God provided it as the Cross of Christ".

Listen...
, you can be a 100 yr old disciple of Christ and die and go to hell,..... but you can't be born again and end up anywhere other than "in Christ" and "One with God", as you are already there, if you are really a born again CHRISTian.

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1.) Let me show you something... Reader

The "Son/Daughter" of God, is the born again spirit.

This is the real "CHRISTian".......not the body, as the body is "dead because of sin" and the mind, is not born again, and has to be renewed.

So, the CHRISTisan, is the born again = Spirit.

2.) All things with God are SPIRITUAL. This is why the believer is a born again Spirit, and we are to ""walk in the Spirit."""

This is why the word of the Holy Bible and Jesus's word, (Same) are John 6... "Spirit and LIFE".

3.) We are to worship God in : "Spirit and in Truth"

And how do you do that?
You do that by understanding that to be "IN Christ", is to be Joined to the Spirit of God, and "Christ is that Spirit".

Also, Jesus is "the Way, the TRUTH, and the LIFE".

4.) So, all of this, is what it means to be re-joined to God, by being born again SPIRITUALLY, = by God who "is A Spirit".

The Kingdom of God, is a SPIRITUAL Kingdom, .....and the born again SPIRITUALLY< are "translated from DARKNESS (this is unbelief)(and Satan's kingdom)... to LIGHT"< and that is the Eternal Life that is God and Christ.
The NT teaches that "God exists In LIGHT"
"Jesus is the LIGHT of the World"
The born again CHRISTians are "children of THE LIGHT".

So, God and Christ are "the Light",.... and they are "the Kingdom of God"..... and when you read that the born again Spiritually, are now "seated in Heavenly Places"... "'IN CHRIST"... this means that our "sanctification" that is explained in.... 1 Corinthians 1:30 = is Jesus Himself, who is ... "Christ in YOU the Hope of Glory".

All born again believers are eternally sanctified "in Christ" having become "the Temple of the Holy Spirit". And that is not what you do... that is who you have become as a
SPIRITUAL Child of God, born again.

So, our redemption, sanctification, justification..... is entirely found by being born again, "made righteous", "in Christ", as "ONE with God".

That is : SALVATION

Now,
our discipleship, is our daily walk of faith, whereby we "present ourselves to God as a living sacrifice"... for the purpose of obeying and doing God's will.
And His will is that we become this... as Paul teaches... = "I die daily", which means, "i submit MY will and my life to God's will"... at all times, in all ways.
And that is our "daily sanctification::., which is defined by Paul as....

A.) Galatians 2:20.... "
I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me. And the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."""

Now, Reader, to understand all this perfectly....., you have to understand one simple revelation, and that is..

1.) Discipleship....is what YOU Do, daily.

2.) Salvation, is what God provided by the Cross as "the Gift of Salvation and "The Gift of Righteousness".

These 2....are not the same, and the way the heretics confound and confuse all this, is because they try to combine discipleship and Salvation, as being the same, and they are not the same.

One is "you do it", and the other is "God provided it as the Cross of Christ".

Listen...
, you can be a 100 yr old disciple of Christ and die and go to hell,..... but you can't be born again and end up anywhere other than "in Christ" and "One with God", as you are already there, if you are really a born again CHRISTian.
@Behold You certainly have a way with words. You spell out the truth in a simple way and I hope people will not be too proud to take it in.

Reactions: Debp