Through death into life…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~ Through death into life ~

These four words, ‘through death into life’, the truth that is in these words, the life that is in these words, the freedom glory and grace that these words are to bring to experience in the heart and life… This is the great lesson of the Christian life, the learning of this truth, for the workings of God in one’s life are so one might learn this truth so that in this truth might God be made free to free one from sin… For it is God that frees one from sin, faith is the conduit that brings this freedom to experience…..

For one’s life that was born from Adam is one’s very separation from God, therefore must this life be given up if one is to walk in newness of life… Christ Himself, as a first fruit, He Himself had to walk this way into glory, just the same, those that would follow Him must themselves walk as He walked, through the giving up of this outward life in faith from death into life…

This reckoning oneself dead or denying of the life of self, is, and to the degree it is, will one find themselves being made free from sin, not by any active effort on one’s part other then to believe what God Himself said He did in Christ for the believing soul… For one’s death in Christ is not a fancy or fantasy, or just words on a page, it is real and to the degree it is made real, to that degree will one walk in newness of life, in which life there is no sin…

For believing one is dead in Christ and believing one is alive unto God, this truth believed that it is God’s way of making one free from sin…. The faith in this truth once learned then becomes the joy of the heart… Then all things are met with a ‘I am dead unto sin but alive unto God’… Once the freedom of this truth is tasted, even in the tiniest degree, the heart bursts forth with an amen… For the truth of God is seen, Life itself bursts forth, reckoning oneself dead unto sin and alive unto God becomes the joy of seeing and knowing by experience, one is serving a living and true God, who has indeed made a way by the simplicity of faith, to all that would dare to believe so simple a truth….

Such is the greatness of the salvation offered in Christ for the purpose of walking in newness of life…

Be blessed in His love, for we serve a living and true God, Not me

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
~ Through death into life ~

These four words, ‘through death into life’, the truth that is in these words, the life that is in these words, the freedom glory and grace that these words are to bring to experience in the heart and life… This is the great lesson of the Christian life, the learning of this truth, for the workings of God in one’s life are so one might learn this truth so that in this truth might God be made free to free one from sin… For it is God that frees one from sin, faith is the conduit that brings this freedom to experience…..

For one’s life that was born from Adam is one’s very separation from God, therefore must this life be given up if one is to walk in newness of life… Christ Himself, as a first fruit, He Himself had to walk this way into glory, just the same, those that would follow Him must themselves walk as He walked, through the giving up of this outward life in faith from death into life…

This reckoning oneself dead or denying of the life of self, is, and to the degree it is, will one find themselves being made free from sin, not by any active effort on one’s part other then to believe what God Himself said He did in Christ for the believing soul… For one’s death in Christ is not a fancy or fantasy, or just words on a page, it is real and to the degree it is made real, to that degree will one walk in newness of life, in which life there is no sin…

For believing one is dead in Christ and believing one is alive unto God, this truth believed that it is God’s way of making one free from sin…. The faith in this truth once learned then becomes the joy of the heart… Then all things are met with a ‘I am dead unto sin but alive unto God’… Once the freedom of this truth is tasted, even in the tiniest degree, the heart bursts forth with an amen… For the truth of God is seen, Life itself bursts forth, reckoning oneself dead unto sin and alive unto God becomes the joy of seeing and knowing by experience, one is serving a living and true God, who has indeed made a way by the simplicity of faith, to all that would dare to believe so simple a truth….

Such is the greatness of the salvation offered in Christ for the purpose of walking in newness of life…

Be blessed in His love, for we serve a living and true God, Not me
@Not me So were you maybe thinking of John 5.24, 'passed from death unto life'? :)

I enjoy your threads....

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Not me So were you maybe thinking of John 5.24, 'passed from death unto life'? :)

I enjoy your threads....

Thanks…

It is the truth of walking as Jesus walked into glory, denying of own will that the Father’s might be done…. But yes, that scripture is pointing to the same truth…

Be blessed in experiencing the new life that springs from the death of the old, Not me

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Thanks…

It is the truth of walking as Jesus walked into glory, denying of own will that the Father’s might be done…. But yes, that scripture is pointing to the same truth…

Be blessed in the experiencing the new life that springs from the death of the old, Not me
@Not me YW..........

John's Gospel and John's First Epistle do indeed have similar themes, also.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Not me YW..........

John's Gospel and John's First Epistle do indeed have similar themes, also.

All the scripture are interlaced, the same truths are put forth in many different ways, all, for the growing of all, but all point, to the Goodness of our God and His love of mankind and His willingness to save…

Be blessed in His love for you, Not me