Time no longer.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you mean like Moses in Exodus 7. Where God tells Moses he will make him “God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron shall be your prophet” (Exodus 7:1). Exo 7:1 Then the LORD said to Moses, "See, I make you as God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron shall be your prophet. ?

Moses told you...
Many prophecies indicated that the Coming One (Jesus) would arise from the "seed," the stock of humanity, in a particular from Abrahamic and Davidic stock. The Messiah would be from the biological chain within the human family, specifically of Jewish pedigree: "The Lord your God will rise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your own countrymen [literally, brothers]; you shall listen to him" (Deut.18:15). In this passage, Moses predicts that the coming Messiah would be a person "like me," raised up from "among" the people of Israel, and that God would not speak to the people directly, because they were afraid that if God spoke without a mediator they would die (V16). The coming "prophet" would be a man of whom it is said that God would "put his word in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. And it shall come about whoever will not listen to My words which he shall speak in My name, I Myself will require it of him” (v. 18-19). To say that the Messiah is God Himself is to contradict the whole point of this prophecy. For it announces that the ultimate spokesman for God is expressly not God but a human being. The New Testament says that Jesus is the one who fulfilled this prophecy (Acts 3:22; 7:37). Understandably, no Jew who believe theses Scriptures ever imagined that the baby born in Bethlehem was going to be Jehovah himself come as a human baby.
In addition, Jehovah God says clearly that he is not a man (Numbers 23:19; Job 9:32). The converse is therefore true: if a person is a man, then he can not be God.

Does Jesus sound like this man Moses told you about?
(John 8:40) "But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do.

At the beginning of the Christian Church... What did Peter TEACH... Read it Scott A.... It matters as I will point out...

Act 2:1 When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place... Act 2:22 "Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know--

Now... For your salvation I will show you what Jesus has to say on this matter... Will you Learn or Burn ScottA?

Joh 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Webster 1828 Dictionary
And
AND, conj.

And is a conjunction, connective or conjoining word. It signifies that a word or part of a sentence is to be added to what precedes. Thus, give me an apple and an orange; that is, give me an apple, add or give in addition to that, an orange. John and Peter and James rode to New York, that is, John rode to New York; add or further, Peter rode to New York; add James rode to New York.

We are not talking theology anymore ... We are talking about your future Scott... Do you really want to trust men.... Or take my advice and seek the truth... I'm trying to help you.... Read the post again and relax... there's still time...
If you want me to say that the "image" is not the one who the image is an image of--I have already said it.

But what you do not seem to have grasped, is that...(like a sock puppet), if you were pulled over and asked for your Driver's License and the officer pointed to your ID and asked, "Is this you?" You would be correct to say Yes (as many have said of Jesus being God), but also to say No, because the officer only points to your "image."

Again, granted, to even look at all of creation in the context of "image", requires "the renewing of your mind." And regardless of how long and drawn out and intricate it is--all of this is written...even if not understood. But don't take the language and meaning for granted, for it has all been confused by God...for this very purpose, that it should only be known by the Spirit.

But that last appeal, spit it out--what are you actually trying to say...that Jesus is not God?

I understood you, and I have also explained.

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time No Longer
10 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
I keep saying it: The seventh angel has sounded.
Rev. 10 is a Parenthetical Citation Chapter. Rev. 8, 9 and 15&16 (one chapter really) are the 42 months of God's Wrath/Judgments on mankind. Then we get chapters with "Specific Actions" which happen during Rev. 8, 9 and 16. Like the Two-Witnesses 1260 day ministry in Rev. 11 or the Three Harvests in Rev. 14, or the Beasts 1260 day rule in Rev. 13 or Satan chasing Israel (Women) into the wilderness for 1260 days. So, Rev. 10 also lasts 1260 days. the Seals ARE NOT JUDGMENTS but are Prophetic Utterances of the coming Trumpet Judgments, which have ALL of God's Judgments therein.

So the phrase "Time shall be no more" simply refers to mankind's rule on earth under Satan, the current god of this world. The 7 Thunders are simply the 7 Trumps and all of God's Wrath is contained in those Seven Trumpet Judgments. Lets make it easy.

The First Four Trumpet Judgments

1.) Trumpet #1 Fire comes in as an asteroid comes through our atmosphere it breaks apart causing trees and grasses (and thus homes and businesses) to burn in 1/3 of the world (the two Americas).

2.) Trump #2 is The Impact of this Asteroid (Apophis IMHO) as it hits in the Pacific just of California.

3.) Trump #3 is Wormwood or 1/3 of the World (New World/Americas) getting the "Fallout" of the Impact. The Fallout of Sulfur killed off the Dinos 70 million years ago. It will be a Poisonous Fallout.

4.) Trump #4 is the Sun and Moon going Dark like Joel 2:31 AND the 6th Seal Prophesies.

Trumps 5, 6 and 7 are the Three Woes yet to sound (Rev. 8:13)

5.) Trump #5 brings the 1st Woe, 5 months of torment by demons.

6.) Trump #6 brings the 2nd Woe, which sees 200 million angels kill 1/3 of men with the Mark/Beast.

7.) Trump #7 brings the 3rd Woe, which is all 7 Vials as seen in Rev. 16, which ends Satan's rule as the god of this world, (Time as we know it) and he is placed in the pit as Babylon (Satan's Rule of Confusion) Falls once and for all.

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. 10 is a Parenthetical Citation Chapter. Rev. 8, 9 and 15&16 (one chapter really) are the 42 months of God's Wrath/Judgments on mankind. Then we get chapters with "Specific Actions" which happen during Rev. 8, 9 and 16. Like the Two-Witnesses 1260 day ministry in Rev. 11 or the Three Harvests in Rev. 14, or the Beasts 1260 day rule in Rev. 13 or Satan chasing Israel (Women) into the wilderness for 1260 days. So, Rev. 10 also lasts 1260 days. the Seals ARE NOT JUDGMENTS but are Prophetic Utterances of the coming Trumpet Judgments, which have ALL of God's Judgments therein.

So the phrase "Time shall be no more" simply refers to mankind's rule on earth under Satan, the current god of this world. The 7 Thunders ate simply the 7 Trumps and all of God's Wrath is contained in those Seven Trumpet Judgments. Lets make it easy.

The First Four Trumpet Judgments

1.) Trumpet #1 Fire comes in as an asteroid comes through our atmosphere it breaks apart causing trees and grasses (and thus homes and businesses) to burn in 1/3 of the world (the two Americas).

2.) Trump #2 is The Impact of this Asteroid (Apophis IMHO).

3.) Trump #3 is Wormwood or 1/3 of the World (New World/Americas) getting the "Fallout" of the Impact. The Fallout of Sulfur killed off the Dinos 70 million years ago. It will be a Poisonous Fallout.

4.) Trump #4 is the Sun and Moon going Dark like Joel 2:31 AND the 6th Seal Prophesies.

Trumps 5, 6 and 7 are the Three Woes yet to sound (Rev. 8:13)

5.) Trump #5 brings the 1st Woe, 5 months of torments by demons.

6.) Trump #6 brings the 2nd Woe, which sees 200 million angels kill 1/3 of men with the Mark of the Beast

7.) Trump #7 brings the 3rd Woe, which is all 7 Vials as seen in Rev. 16, which ends Satan's rule as the god of this world, (Time as we know it) and he is placed in the pit as Babylon (Satan's Rule of Confusion) Falls once and for all.
That is a good summary--thanks!

However, let me point out that 3.5 days, or 42 months, or 1260 days, actually refers to the "half of time" in "a time, times, and half a time", which is the time of darkness according to the original creation regarding "the evening and the morning" and the "dividing of light from the darkness."

In other words, the words involve all of the times of this world since the beginning, since Satan beguiled Adam and Eve.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, let me point out that 3.5 days, or 42 months, or 1260 days, actually refers to the "half of time" in "a time, times, and half a time", which is the time of darkness according to the original creation regarding "the evening and the morning" and the "dividing of light from the darkness."

In other words, the words involve all of the times of this world since the beginning, since Satan beguiled Adam and Eve.
The 3 1/2 years is "Future" and will start when the Antichrist is revealed in Jerusalem starting the great tribulation

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are thousands of years off reality :(

The sacrifice was taken away 2,000 years ago, and antiChrist was already at work. It is written.
My Holy Bible Teaches Let No Man Deceive You, The Antichrist Is Future And Will Be Revealed To The Future Church On Earth, Whom The Lord Will Destroy At His Future Second Coming

The Futyre Events Above That You Deny Will Literally Happen

2 Thessalonians 2:1-9KJV
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a good summary--thanks!

Lets look at what "TIME NO MORE" actually means.

Revelation 10:1 And 2532 sware 3660 z5656 by 1722 him that liveth 2198 z5723 for y1519 ever y165 and ever, 165 x1519 who 3739 created 2936 z5656 heaven, 3772 and 2532 the things x3588 that therein x1722 x846 are, y1722 y846 and 2532 the x3588 earth, 1093 and 2532 the things x3588 that therein x1722 x846 are, y1722 y846 and 2532 the x3588 sea, 2281 and 2532 the things x3588 which are therein, 1722 846 that 3754 there should be 2071 z5704 time 5550 no 3756 longer: 2089.

TIME: 5550 = Chronos

#5550 χρόνος chronos {khron'-os}

of uncertain derivation; TDNT - 9:581,1337; n m
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) time either long or short

For Synonyms see entry G5853
—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)

Of uncertain derivation; a space of time

—Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)

For there to be no more TIME, we would not see a 1000 year reign by Jesus on this earth, in this universe, which was created for mankind with a Space Time Continuum. So, time will go on for another 1000 years, else how could God tell us its going to last for 1000 years? (SMILE).

What we are being told in Rev. 10:6 is that there will be TIME NO LONGER [as it is now]. In other words after the 7th Trumpet Judgment God TAKES OVER, nothing will be the same from this point on.

The 1260 days and 3.5 years tells us how long God' Wrath lasts AND how long the Anti-Christ is allowed to become a Beast (conqueror) over the Mediterranean Sea Region and Israel. You see he is not allowed to go forth conquering until the Asteroid Apophis (God's Wrath) hits. The 3.5 days happens 75 days before Jesus Second Coming and has nothing to do with the Middle of the Week events as you suppose here. The Two-witnesses are the 1335, they show up to turn Israel back unto God 75 days before the 1260 Conquering starts in the Middle of the Week, thus Israel flees Judea at the 1290, which is 30 days before the 1260 Conquering starts. The 1335 is the Two-witnesses the 1290 is the False Prophet who has pressure placed on him by the E.U. and Israel's Prime Minister to STOP Jesus worship in the temple, since Israel joins the E.U. (that is the 7 Year Agreement/Covenant means Agreement) and thus pressure is applied from afar BEFORE the Anti-Christ is allowed to Conquer Israel at the 1260 as Dan. 12:7 tells us.

Thus if the Two-witnesses show up 75 days BEFORE the Beast (they do) then they must DIE 75 days before the Beast dies, its simple math !! They both have 1260 day Ordained Offices on earth for a reason. The 1260 and 3.5 years or 42 months START at the midway point but END with Jesus' Second Coming. The 3.5 days happens when the Two-witnesses die at the 2nd Woe (Rev. 11) 75 days BEFORE the Beast dies at the 7th Vial. The Sacrifice that is TAKEN AWAY is the Jews worshiping Jesus, not a stupid, profane meat sacrifice, but its future, not 2000 years ago.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 10:1 And 2532 sware 3660 z5656 by 1722 him that liveth 2198 z5723 for y1519 ever y165 and ever, 165 x1519 who 3739 created 2936 z5656 heaven, 3772 and 2532 the things x3588 that therein x1722 x846 are, y1722 y846 and 2532 the x3588 earth, 1093 and 2532 the things x3588 that therein x1722 x846 are, y1722 y846 and 2532 the x3588 sea, 2281 and 2532 the things x3588 which are therein, 1722 846 that 3754 there should be 2071 z5704 time 5550 no 3756 longer: 2089.

—Strong's
(Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)

For there to be no more TIME, we would not see a 1000 year reign by Jesus on this earth, in this universe, which was created for mankind with a Space Time Continuum. So, time will go on for another 1000 years, else how could God tell us its going to last for 1000 years? (SMILE).

What we are being told in Rev. 10:6 is that there will be TIME NO LONGER [as it is now]. In other words after the 7th Trumpet Judgment God TAKES OVER, nothing will be the same from this point on.

The 1260 days and 3.5 years tells us how long God' Wrath lasts AND how long the Anti-Christ is allowed to become a Beast (conqueror) over the Mediterranean Sea Region and Israel. You see he is not allowed to go forth conquering until the Asteroid Apophis (God's Wrath) hits. The 3.5 days happens 75 days before Jesus Second Coming and has nothing to do with the Middle of the Week events as you suppose here. The Two-witnesses are the 1335, they show up to turn Israel back unto God 75 days before the 1260 Conquering starts in the Middle of the Week, thus Israel flees Judea at the 1290, which is 30 days before the 1260 Conquering starts. The 1335 is the Two-witnesses the 1290 is the False Prophet who has pressure placed on him by the E.U. and Israel's Prime Minister to STOP Jesus worship in the temple, since Israel joins the E.U. (that is the 7 Year Agreement/Covenant means Agreement) and thus pressure is applied from afar BEFORE the Anti-Christ is allowed to Conquer Israel at the 1260 as Dan. 12:7 tells us.

Thus if the Two-witnesses show up 75 days BEFORE the Beast (they do) then they must DIE 75 days before the Beast dies, its simple math !! They both have 1260 day Ordained Offices on earth for a reason. The 1260 and 3.5 years or 42 months START at the midway point but END with Jesus' Second Coming. The 3.5 days happens when the Two-witnesses die at the 2nd Woe (Rev. 11) 75 days BEFORE the Beast dies at the 7th Vial. The Sacrifice that is TAKEN AWAY is the Jews worshiping Jesus, not a stupid, profane meat sacrifice, but its future, not 2000 years ago.

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived​

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
I do not even red your comments any more, on here or Worthy where you just replied to Revelation Man. Stop wasting your time, I do not take you serious brother man. It is hard to be wrong on everything, but you have managed that feat.

P.S. its too funny I see your types al of the time, you do understand that YOU POSTING a scripture doesn't mean anyone else agrees with what you are thinking right?

Its really odd thinking, trying to AFFIRM ONESELF. Just because you POST a scripture means nothing.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not even red your comments any more, on here or Worthy where you just replied to Revelation Man. Stop wasting your time, I do not take you serious brother man. It is hard to be wrong on everything, but you have managed that feat.

P.S. its too funny I see your types al of the time, you do understand that YOU POSTING a scripture doesn't mean anyone else agrees with what you are thinking right?

Its really odd thinking, trying to AFFIRM ONESELF. Just because you POST a scripture means nothing.
You will note, you didn't provide scripture to refute the facts of scripture below, because there isn't any

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
tHATS
You will note, you didn't provide scripture to refute the facts of scripture below, because there isn't any

That's because I do not read anything you put forth, you have literally been wrong on everything I ever read so why should I read what you put forth?

Anyone with common sense, even non Christians understand Jess will rule 1000 years as per the bible, you continue to live in your fantasy world, I will not partake.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's because I do not read anything you put forth, you have literally been wrong on everything I ever read so why should I read what you put forth?

Anyone with common sense, even non Christians understand Jess will rule 1000 years as per the bible, you continue to live in your fantasy world, I will not partake.
There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Holy Bible Teaches Let No Man Deceive You, The Antichrist Is Future And Will Be Revealed To The Future Church On Earth, Whom The Lord Will Destroy At His Future Second Coming

The Futyre Events Above That You Deny Will Literally Happen

2 Thessalonians 2:1-9KJV
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
Always putting off "today." :(

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

—Strong's
(Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)

The words are not literary (natural foolishness) but spirit, and therefore must be spiritually discerned.

Likewise, there is nothing worldly literal about "thousand." Spiritually, it means "all." And Christ's reign began 2,000 years ago.

Reactions: Earburner

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The words are not literary (natural foolishness) but spirit, and therefore must be spiritually discerned.

Likewise, there is nothing worldly literal about "thousand." Spiritually, it means "all." And Christ's reign began 2,000 years ago.
WEIRD !!

Reactions: Earburner

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mystical Metaphysical Gobbly Goop, Found No Place In Scripture

Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. 1 John 3:2
That time of not knowing was 2,000 years ago, and yet it was promised by Christ that we would be lead unto "all truth" by the Holy Spirit--like Peter received from the Father the knowledge of who Jesus was; like the apostles revealed many of the mysteries of God, during their time of ministry; like Paul revealed the age old mystery of marriage. But that was not "all", for it had not yet all come, but was revealed to John that it would come when the seventh angel was about to sound, that all the mysteries of God would be finished. Not all in the scriptures in plain language, but only finished near the time of the end.

It is in this same Spirit that I testify to the things of God. Having said nothing that cannot be explained (as I have explained) in accordance with the scriptures, not contradicting, but reconciling--and like those who rejected the prophets and those sent from God--you mock. :(

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Having said nothing that cannot be explained (as I have explained) in accordance with the scriptures, not contradicting, but reconciling--and like those who rejected the prophets and those sent from God--you mock. :(
Hey Scott wake up the movie is over, time to go home, the theater is closed now