Time periods of Daniel and Revelation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Keraz

What is a lie is your attempt to make Israel and the Church the same body. You resort to your long lists in hopes that everyone is awed and thinks how smart you must be. But once the debate begins, you fold like a pocket knife. Once the questions begin you have to restart with another list in hopes that no one sees your inability to answer them.

Again, read my post #(98). Show me where the transition is in (Rom. 9-11) that makes Israel the Church.

Stranger
People here can see how you avoid Bible truths. I post scripture proving that we Christians are the Israel of God. Just as Paul says in Galatians 6:14-16, and you just rave on with your personal accusations.

Is it too much to ask that you differentiate between the Jewish State of Israel and true Israelites of God; His Overcomers, and the established denominational Church and the true church of God; His born again faithful Christians? These two are identical.
While you and most 'rapture to heaven' believers must have Jewish Israelis on earth, while you strum harps in heaven, then any common ground with me or anyone who goes by what the Bible really says, is virtually impossible.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People here can see how you avoid Bible truths. I post scripture proving that we Christians are the Israel of God. Just as Paul says in Galatians 6:14-16, and you just rave on with your personal accusations.

Is it too much to ask that you differentiate between the Jewish State of Israel and true Israelites of God; His Overcomers, and the established denominational Church and the true church of God; His born again faithful Christians? These two are identical.
While you and most 'rapture to heaven' believers must have Jewish Israelis on earth, while you strum harps in heaven, then any common ground with me or anyone who goes by what the Bible really says, is virtually impossible.

I avoid your restart lists that you give once you have been proven wrong and can no longer answer the questions. Go back to post #(98) and read, and answer my question. Show me where the transition is in (Rom. 9-11) that makes Israel the Church. You admitted it spoke to ethnic Israel. Where did it become the Church?

I have been asking this question since post #(77).

Stranger

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Israel in the Bible refers to a nation. Jews referred to individuals.

The church is not a nation.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Being locked into the mindset of a 'rapture', people fail to see these scriptures:
The Lord’s Faithful Christian people will enter the holy Land with joy and thanksgiving:

Isaiah 35:10 The Lord’s people, set free, will enter Zion with shouts of triumph…
Gladness and joy will come upon them, while suffering and sorrow will pass away.

Psalms 149:4-5 For the Lord accepts the service of His people and crowns the lowly with victory. Let His loyal servants exult in triumph!

Jeremiah 33:6 & 25 I shall restore the Land, My people will live there. They will shout: Praise the Lord of Hosts, for He is good and His love endured forever.

Psalms 69:36 Those who serve the Lord and love His Name, will inherit the Land.

Psalms 37:9 Those who trust in the Lord, will inherit the Land.

Isaiah 57:13b but, he who makes Me his refuge, will possess the Land.

Psalms 85:9 Certainly, His loyal followers will soon experience His deliverance, then glory will appear in our Land.

Isaiah 61:3-6 My righteous people, planted in the Lord’s holy Land, to display His glory.

Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the humble, for they will inherit the Land.

Isaiah 29:19-22 The lowly and poor will once again rejoice in the Lord, sinners will be cut down.

Jeremiah 12:14-15 The Lord says: I shall uproot those evil people who occupy My holy Land…. Judah may come back only if they learn the ways of My [Christian] people.

Isaiah 32:15-20 The Land has been [will be] made forsaken and desolated….but in a very short time, it will become a garden Land, where My people will dwell in peace.

Zechariah 9:16 The Lord will save His people like a flock, for they are like precious jewels, that sparkle all about His Land.

Jeremiah 23:3-4 I will bring My sheep back to the Land, they will increase and be fruitful. I shall appoint shepherds who will tend them, they will live in peace.

John 10:16 There are other sheep of Mine, not of this fold. I will lead them, they will listen to My voice. Then there will be one flock, one Shepherd.

Ezekiel 34:11-31….You are My flock, the sheep that I feed and I am your God

Isaiah 66:18b-21 I will gather My people from every race, nation and language. They will come on every type of conveyance, as an offering to the Lord in Zion.

Psalm 107:1-3 & 36-38 Let those redeemed by the Lord, give thanks. All of His righteous people, gathered from around the world. They are blessed with peace and prosperity.

Psalms 147:12-20 The Lord has brought peace and plenty to His Land.
Praise the Lord!

Reference: REB. Some verses abridged

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being locked into the mindset of a 'rapture', people fil to see these scriptures:
The Lord’s Faithful Christian people will enter the holy Land with joy and thanksgiving:

Isaiah 35:10 The Lord’s people, set free, will enter Zion with shouts of triumph…
Gladness and joy will come upon them, while suffering and sorrow will pass away.

Psalms 149:4-5 For the Lord accepts the service of His people and crowns the lowly with victory. Let His loyal servants exult in triumph!

Jeremiah 33:6 & 25 I shall restore the Land, My people will live there. They will shout: Praise the Lord of Hosts, for He is good and His love endured forever.

Psalms 69:36 Those who serve the Lord and love His Name, will inherit the Land.

Psalms 37:9 Those who trust in the Lord, will inherit the Land.

Isaiah 57:13b but, he who makes Me his refuge, will possess the Land.

Psalms 85:9 Certainly, His loyal followers will soon experience His deliverance, then glory will appear in our Land.

Isaiah 61:3-6 My righteous people, planted in the Lord’s holy Land, to display His glory.

Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the humble, for they will inherit the Land.

Isaiah 29:19-22 The lowly and poor will once again rejoice in the Lord, sinners will be cut down.

Jeremiah 12:14-15 The Lord says: I shall uproot those evil people who occupy My holy Land…. Judah may come back only if they learn the ways of My [Christian] people.

Isaiah 32:15-20 The Land has been [will be] made forsaken and desolated….but in a very short time, it will become a garden Land, where My people will dwell in peace.

Zechariah 9:16 The Lord will save His people like a flock, for they are like precious jewels, that sparkle all about His Land.

Jeremiah 23:3-4 I will bring My sheep back to the Land, they will increase and be fruitful. I shall appoint shepherds who will tend them, they will live in peace.

John 10:16 There are other sheep of Mine, not of this fold. I will lead them, they will listen to My voice. Then there will be one flock, one Shepherd.

Ezekiel 34:11-31….You are My flock, the sheep that I feed and I am your God

Isaiah 66:18b-21 I will gather My people from every race, nation and language. They will come on every type of conveyance, as an offering to the Lord in Zion.

Psalm 107:1-3 & 36-38 Let those redeemed by the Lord, give thanks. All of His righteous people, gathered from around the world. They are blessed with peace and prosperity.

Psalms 147:12-20 The Lord has brought peace and plenty to His Land.
Praise the Lord!

Reference: REB. Some verses abridged

And here we go again quoting OT versus concerning Israel as if they apply to the church.

As well as using a gender neutral Bible. Which I reject as even being a Bible.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
And here we go again quoting OT versus concerning Israel as if they apply to the church.

As well as using a gender neutral Bible. Which I reject as even being a Bible.
There will be no Jewish State of Israel after the Sixth Seal, Lord's Day of wrath has cleared the entire Middle East region. Many prophesies attest to this.
It is God's faithful people, call them what you wish; who will occupy His Land in the end times and who will welcome Jesus as He Returns; Blessed be He that comes in the Name of the Lord.

The REB is not a 'politically correct or 'gender neutral' Bible. It was published in 1989 and does sometimes say 'people' instead of 'man', but that is a better understanding, as is the whole Book.
What you reject is anything that disproves you beliefs, which means every Bible, as none of them say 'God will take His people to heaven'.