Time to go elsewhere...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello mailmandan,

I've been traveling to church's for 30 yrs. Not one was 100% born again Christians. Most were there for social reasons, The Sunday school classes contained the most born again Christians., but at some church's Sunday school was a social class. 2 Corinthians 6:14 is about personal relationships; choose your friends wisely. Is every one in your family saved? Do you eat thanksgiving with them.

Jesus said in :

Matthew 5:14 -“You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
Matthew 5:16 -Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

Everyone should know you are a Christian and your good works will glorify God, and your light will shine among people.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s the path for the perpetually offended.

That’s how I think.

Who did Jesus hang with? (if you said thieves, you are correct- but also drunks, fishermen, prostitutes tax collectors and sinners) — you know, the deplorable WalMart types.
Deplorable WalMart types? What kind of judgmental comment is that? I shop at WalMart as do my friends.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I find it hard to believe that the site owner should be blamed for not having yet found an ad provider with algorithms appropriate for the clientele. Surely no one could think he's feeding us questionable content intentionally. This kind of suspicion used to be known as evil surmising. Today it's just good "Christian" politics. "If it quacks like a duck..." is nowhere to be found in the Bible.

Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As opposed to the Christian type?
Most who call themsevles christain , aint . this is not a judgment against any , its just the plain truth .
I didnt say all , i said most , least the ones i know .
Its time to bible up , you can truly know one by his or her fruits .
One who lives , as i once did , though i could cliam Christ , and yet loved and embraced MY sin and yet could
still condmen other sins , WAS and IS STILL LOST in SIN and still does not know Christ .
We cannot pick and choose what sins to cover and what sins to expose . NOR can we justify evil behavoir
A lamb dont honor sin every day and justify evil every day . ONE who does so , DONT KNOW HIM .
Cause if they did they would be convicted of their evil and would not day by day by justifying it . YE SHALL KNOW them
by their fruits .

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I suppose the question arises, did he hang with them or did they hang with him?
The religious percepts of the time were being challenged by Jesus for receiving socially outcast sinners, and he did not turn them away. Zacchaeus made an effort just to see him by climbing a tree, but Jesus invited himself to his house.