Timing of the abomination of desolation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is futurism.

Yeah, that is claimed. But who really cares about the seminaries and their category labels? What does it show about their ability if they have to create category labels for different Bible interpretations? I'll tell you why. It is so they can CREATE THE LEAVEN DOCTRINES OF MEN against... God's Word. What is most sad is most of the good ones don't realize that's actually what they are doing with all that category junk!

For example, I without question know that Jesus returns to gather His Church AFTER the tribulation, like He said in Matthew 24:29-31. And then His "thousand years" reign with His elect of Revelation 20 begins. The seminaries call that a Pre-millennial coming of Jesus Christ, and also an idea of Futurism. Does it really matter what the seminaries call it? Afterall that is the order that is actually written in God's Word, so... who says we need 'their' input on that using their dreamed up category labels? Can't they remember enough Bible Scripture to keep that order straight as written in God's Word???

How does that seminary system work for creating men's doctrines against... The Word? Futurism is a claim by many to be a doctrine connected with the Pre-tribulation Rapture theory. If you claim a Pre-mill coming by Christ, then you often are AUTOMATICALLY categorized as a Futurist and thus on the false Pre-trib Rapture theory. I am Pre-Mill, but I definitely AM NOT on man's Pre-trib Rapture theory. So much for men's seminary category systems.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Christians enjoyed their popcorn in 363 AD watching God's Divine Fury destroy that temple.

I'll be enjoying mine if the time comes again.

If you stay in Canada (per your info), then just don't enter into Jerusalem when the "abomination of desolation" IDOL is setup there in the Jew's new temple (Luke 21:21).

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah, that is claimed. But who really cares about the seminaries and their category labels? What does it show about their ability if they have to create category labels for different Bible interpretations? I'll tell you why. It is so they can CREATE THE LEAVEN DOCTRINES OF MEN against... God's Word. What is most sad is most of the good ones don't realize that's actually what they are doing with all that category junk!

For example, I without question know that Jesus returns to gather His Church AFTER the tribulation, like He said in Matthew 24:29-31. And then His "thousand years" reign with His elect of Revelation 20 begins. The seminaries call that a Pre-millennial coming of Jesus Christ, and also an idea of Futurism. Does it really matter what the seminaries call it? Afterall that is the order that is actually written in God's Word, so... who says we need 'their' input on that using their dreamed up category labels? Can't they remember enough Bible Scripture to keep that order straight as written in God's Word???

How does that seminary system work for creating men's doctrines against... The Word? Futurism is a claim by many to be a doctrine connected with the Pre-tribulation Rapture theory. If you claim a Pre-mill coming by Christ, then you often are AUTOMATICALLY categorized as a Futurist and thus on the false Pre-trib Rapture theory. I am Pre-Mill, but I definitely AM NOT on man's Pre-trib Rapture theory. So much for men's seminary category systems.

If you reject preterism, then you must also reject futurism. Both originated from the same counterfeit apostate source.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither are your views, your views.

They are the views of the futurism spawned in the the counterfeit counter-reformation of the 16th century apostasized papacy.

"So get off your cry-baby high hat and own up to YOUR following doctrines of men devised by OTHERS."

The views I receive from The Holy Spirit by 'keeping' God's Word as written, are HIS views, and I am not the only one He gives them to. He will do the same for you too, IF you 'keep' His Word.

But if you instead default to man's word, then He may take away from you what you think you already know, and place you in confusion. That is what the idea of falling away means per His Word, i.e., going into confusion, or babel.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The views I receive from The Holy Spirit by 'keeping' God's Word as written, are HIS views, and I am not the only one He gives them to. He will do the same for you too, IF you 'keep' His Word.

But if you instead default to man's word, then He may take away from you what you think you already know, and place you in confusion. That is what the idea of falling away means per His Word, i.e., going into confusion, or babel.

I too receive my views from the Holy Spirit "by 'keeping' God's Word as written".

There's one irreconcilable difference.

I can point to numerous historical Scriptural events proving that what was promised, prophesied, and predicted; was fulfilled.

You cannot.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you reject preterism, then you must also reject futurism. Both originated from the same counterfeit apostate source.

Use of seminary labels is useless, nothing but confusion. Best to stick to what God's Word says as written.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you are making stuff up.

I don't mischaracterise 'your' views, because they are NOT YOUR VIEWS! You did NOT come up with the doctrines of men called Preterism/Historicism! Sorry, other men BEAT YOU TO IT!

So get off your cry-baby high hat and own up to YOUR following doctrines of men devised by OTHERS.

You are clearly not of the kind of Christianity I believe in. I believe Christians choose to "love one another." You, on the other hand, wish to insult people by doubling down on false labeling, and doing so in a provocative way. That is not "edifying fellow Christians."

Again, Jesus predicted two separate things in the Olivet Discourse, the fall of the temple in his generation, and a long Jewish exile following. Jesus excluded his Coming from "all these things" to happen in "this generation" by identifying it as *following* the long Jewish exile.

That is, the fall of the temple in the generation of his apostles was only the start of the long exile, after which Jesus would come. Obviously, Jesus cannot then come in the same generation in which the temple fell!

Your inability or unwillingness to treat this position respectfully shows that you are close-minded. Therefore, I'm answering your "attacks" here by sharing this on behalf of others, who are more congenial and brotherly. As for you, I've lost any interest in discoursing with someone who obviously chooses to be rude, and then justify it. Goodbye.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Er... so says a FALSE JEW pushing men's false leaven doctrines against God's written Word.

Don't take God's name in vain by misrepresenting His word with rude attacks on fellow brothers in Christ.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I too receive my views from the Holy Spirit "by 'keeping' God's Word as written".

I can point to numerous historical Scriptural events proving that what was promised, prophesied, and predicted; was fulfilled.

You cannot.

More baloney from you, and you know what baloney is made of, don't you? Scraps from the floor. Such are men's leaven fragments ADDED to God's Word. So far, you have shown quite a bit of those leaven fragments ADDED to God's Word.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are clearly not of the kind of Christianity I believe in. I believe Christians choose to "love one another." You, on the other hand, wish to insult people by doubling down on false labeling, and doing so in a provocative way. That is not "edifying fellow Christians."

Again, Jesus predicted two separate things in the Olivet Discourse, the fall of the temple in his generation, and a long Jewish exile following. Jesus excluded his Coming from "all these things" to happen in "this generation" by identifying it as *following* the long Jewish exile.

That is, the fall of the temple in the generation of his apostles was only the start of the long exile, after which Jesus would come. Obviously, Jesus cannot then come in the same generation in which the temple fell!

Your inability or unwillingness to treat this position respectfully shows that you are close-minded. Therefore, I'm answering your "attacks" here by sharing this on behalf of others, who are more congenial and brotherly. As for you, I've lost any interest in discoursing with someone who obviously chooses to be rude, and then justify it. Goodbye.

I REBUKE those brethren who DESERVE it, because of teaching falseness, like you have done. Get over it, and get back to God's Word as written.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't take God's name in vain by misrepresenting His word with rude attacks on fellow brothers in Christ.

Now you show you don't even know what taking The LORD's Name in vain means!!!

Stop claiming you are keeping to God's Word when you INSTEAD PUSH FALSE DOCTRINES FROM MEN'S LEAVEN TRADITIONS, and like I said before, that is doing what Lord Jesus warned us about in Mark 8 about men's leaven doctrines!

So when you start actually FOLLOWING WHAT LORD JESUS SAYS, then you might be able to claim when others take God's Name in vain, which is silly to claim my REBUKE OF YOUR LEAVEN TEACHING is what that is!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Writing YOUR OWN BIBLE now I see, by pushing MORE FALSENESS as if REBUKE of false preaching is taking God's Name in vain!!! Wow! You really must think your are CO-EQUAL with GOD! By your above claim it is YOU THAT HAS ACTUALLY BLASPHEMED GOD'S NAME, by claiming if anyone REBUKES your false doctrines of men!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
More baloney from you, and you know what baloney is made of, don't you? Scraps from the floor. Such are men's leaven fragments ADDED to God's Word. So far, you have shown quite a bit of those leaven fragments ADDED to God's Word.

Whom to believe?

The God of fulfillments
or
The fantasies, fallacies, and failures of futurism

I know Whom I believe.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Wailing Wall is part of the old Western Wall of the temple complex.

Western Wall | Definition, History, & Facts

From the Jewish Virtual Library:

History & Overivew of the Western Wall (jewishvirtuallibrary.org)

"When the Romans razed the Second Temple, they left one outer wall standing. They probably would have destroyed that wall as well, but it must have seemed too insignificant to them since it was not part of the Temple itself, just a retaining wall surrounding the Temple Mount."

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

You cannot.
This is sheer foolishness.
You cannot prove the historical fulfilment of the end time prophesies at all. When did the cosmic events happen? Joel 2:30-31, Isaiah 30:26-30, 2 Peter 3:7, +

We Bible believing futurists, of a literal fulfilment of end time events, prove our view by the fact that those Prophesies remain unfulfilled.
Futurism cannot leave what it never enters.
A comment bereft of any kind of sense or understanding.

Reactions: ewq1938

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot prove the historical fulfilment of the end time prophesies at all. When did the cosmic events happen? Joel 2:30-31, Isaiah 30:26-30, 2 Peter 3:7, +

We Bible believing futurists, of a literal fulfilment of end time events, prove our view by the fact that those Prophesies remain unfulfilled.

Yes, this is true Futurism. All the Olivet Discourse events and related events in Revelation are all future. None have happened yet.

The other view is PF (Partial Futurism) as well as PP (Partial Preterism).

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

A comment bereft of any kind of sense or understanding.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

My God is The God of Fulfillments.

Yours isn't.

Last edited: