Tithing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Whats......................... wwwrong....... :eek: :eek: :eek: ......................................................WITH................................ RANDORS.. :ph34r: ................ B) ...P-o-s-t-sssss? :D

I can read them just fine

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
This Vale Of Tears said:
The bigger the font, the weaker the argument. That's all I'm saying. This thread certainly doesn't disprove this theory.
And its your right to say.

But we are not all the same and RANDORS heart is in the right place with Jesus and bursting with rejoicing, he is certainly saved and his passion is real, you must at least see that.

I like your signature
"May I never grow so strong, that my heart cannot be moved."

These are wise words.

Reactions: This Vale Of Tears

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Madad21 said:
Whats......................... wwwrong....... :eek: :eek: :eek: ......................................................WITH................................ RANDORS.. :ph34r: ................ B) ...P-o-s-t-sssss? :D

I can read them just fine
Look at all those beautiful colors......my....my...........they knocked me off my chair............and your point............lets just say.......

CAME ACROSS LOUD AND CLEAR!
I understood everything you said with pin point accuracy....but the blue and orange.......do ya really think they go together?
Just sayin. :)

Secondhand Lion

Jan 30, 2012
People's Republic of Maryland
Good grief. I swore to myself I was not going to come back into this debate forum. (Raises the old blood pressure too much B) )

BUT

Randor's shameless self promotion of this thread in the shoutbox made me come and take a looksee.

Okay, look, it is hard to give my viewpoint on this without sounding "holier than thou".

BUT

here it goes anyway.

Christ grabbed ahold of this evil, retched, sinful man typing these words a number of years ago. At that point in my life, I was living how I wanted and everything was MINE! I did some good things with my money, I did mostly bad things with my money\possessions. Everything I had was MINE!

Enter Christ in my life.

Nothing is now mine....nothing. Everything in my life is Christ's. He chooses to allow me to use what I need to live. I run a business for Christ, watch over two children that are Christ's, drive a car that is Christ's, live in a house that is Christ's.

So far He has entrusted it all in my care, while I am walking His earth, and He can and does use it however He needs to. If He takes it all away from my care and puts it into someone else's care...who am I to question His wisdom?

We have a fair amount of money that goes through our hands each day at the business He allows me to run. I do not and have not ever counted out the "tills\drawers" at the end of the night. I simply let everyone know whose business this is and who they are actually stealing from. You think this "silly or bad stewardish"? Good.

I do not draw an income from this business Christ has me in "charge" of...it is His. I take what I need when I need it or rather Christ gives me what I need when I need it and it is always available when I have a need.

I drive a 2002 Chevy Tahoe with 265,000 miles on it...you know what I have had to do in maintenance to that car since Christ started letting me drive it? Nothing. Oil changes when Mr Langley needs to hear more about Christ, Tires when Dan needs to hear how good Christ is, and most recently Christ gave me this feeling that I needed to have the transmission rebuilt. I argued, "But God, it is such a good witness that I tell everyone how good of care you take of your car and how it never needs fixed!" Guess who won the argument? Mr Durr you say? Yes...Mr Durr.

I took the transmission in to be rebuilt. Mr Durr is the man's name. Durr tells me how he can not believe that the Tahoe has 265,000 miles "I would swear that transmission doesn't have 80,000 miles on it" he says, "but there is a seal in there that is bad". I get to tell Durr about how good God is at taking care of His stuff and how the Jews wondered around the desert for 40 years and their shoes never wore out. I get to tell Durr just how good Christ is to me and what Christ can do in a life.

The following Saturday Mr. Durr has a heart attack...don't worry...He is fine, but Christ now owns a transmission shop also. :)

How do I tithe when I own nothing? I give what to Christ? Christ does take what is His from time to time and moves care of it from me to a missionary.

How do I give 10% of nothing? Christ already owns 100%.

I wish I could live this as strongly as it sounds...but I do still argue with God from time to time....turns out God does know what is best to do with His stuff....and now He owns a transmission shop to boot....go figure.

Randor...man I know your heart is in a good place my dear brother.

Vale, I would contend...and just did...nothing is yours...so you have nothing to give...no matter how much or little. I also believe your heart is in the right place.

SL

Reactions: lforrest

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Now...............that's what i'm talkin about...
Thanks for sharing......you are Holy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you be the child of God........to whom He is well pleased.
And thank you for your work for the Lord.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
That is the ideal stewardship, I aspire towards living in such a way.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Madad21 said:
And its your right to say.

But we are not all the same and RANDORS heart is in the right place with Jesus and bursting with rejoicing, he is certainly saved and his passion is real, you must at least see that.

I like your signature
"May I never grow so strong, that my heart cannot be moved."

These are wise words.
May I never quench the Spirit or dowse anyone's Holy Spirit joy! That's certainly NOT my intent and I apologize to RANDOR if I came across that way. There's no greater thrill on earth than to be SOLD OUT to Jesus, overflowing with supernatural verve and just bursting to share it with others.

To that end I say, ROCK ON!!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
This Vale Of Tears said:
May I never quench the Spirit or dowse anyone's Holy Spirit joy! That's certainly NOT my intent and I apologize to RANDOR if I came across that way. There's no greater thrill on earth than to be SOLD OUT to Jesus, overflowing with supernatural verve and just bursting to share it with others.

To that end I say, ROCK ON!!
This Vale Of Tears.........I can't believe I've been in this forum all day.....my back has given me tremendous pain today so I just stayed put. I know you love Jesus.........and why do I know that? I've come across some of your posts over the weeks...and I agreed to everyone of them. It does my heart good to see others giving praise to their Savior...........it really does.
My intent was as yours.........sometimes during our conversations I would think.........why are we going through this......I know this person loves you.
Father.....please forgive me if I said some things I shouldn't have.
For the past 26 years I've been a bold warrior for Christ..........please forgive my manners.
Dear heavenly Father...........thank You for this person in this forum Father, please bless them Lord and hold them tightly in Your hands...for they
wouldn' t be here if they didn't know you.

I LOVE YOU! :)
randor

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
RANDOR said:
This Vale Of Tears.........I can't believe I've been in this forum all day.....my back has given me tremendous pain today so I just stayed put. I know you love Jesus.........and why do I know that? I've come across some of your posts over the weeks...and I agreed to everyone of them. It does my heart good to see others giving praise to their Savior...........it really does.
My intent was as yours.........sometimes during our conversations I would think.........why are we going through this......I know this person loves you.
Father.....please forgive me if I said some things I shouldn't have.
For the past 26 years I've been a bold warrior for Christ..........please forgive my manners.
Dear heavenly Father...........thank You for this person in this forum Father, please bless them Lord and hold them tightly in Your hands...for they
wouldn' t be here if they didn't know you.

I LOVE YOU! :)
randor
RANDOR, if you ever go into a Catholic church, as you enter the sanctuary, before you do anything else, look to the very back of the church behind the altar and beside the tabernacle. You'll see a very special candle, perpetually lit aflame and in a clear RED vase. To us it means that Jesus is present in that place, spiritually and physically in the Eucharist. Over the years, I've drawn great strength, comfort, and peace from that candle, knowing that Jesus is always with me. I'm sure it will do the same for you. :)

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
shturt678 said:
Thank you folks for caring!

Whenever I get beat down on the other threads, i know where to click to, "Tithing."

Old Jack with back & neck owees - need a new or overhaul with brother RANDOR.
jack...stay together my friend...can't have ya fallin apert on the battle field. Stand up straight...grab your sword.....ahhh with the other hand...that's it.............Now lets march................look....look.....look over there......is that a lost soul?

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Not me..................not arguing....................Just being BOLD FOR CHRIST!!!! :)
But if someone wants to argue................then they are not for me...they are against me.
Then....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm do they not love Jesus as much as I do.....their Jesus whom they proclaim to know.

HOG WASH

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Secondhand Lion said:
I used big fonts on purpose and no one has refuted what I said. I think it had substance....jus sayin
YABBUTT I USED BIG BOLD FONTS IN PINK WHICH MAKES ME THE NOISIEST AND THE MOST CORRECT hehe

IT IS LIKE THROWING A CHEAP COLORED SALES FLIER IN THE FACE OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE FINISHED THEIR SHOPPING AND MADE THEIR PURCHASES

a n o y i n g isnt it ??????

but it makes me think i am on fire for Christ

nananananana !!!!!!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Arnie Manitoba said:
YABBUTT I USED BIG BOLD FONTS IN PINK WHICH MAKES ME THE NOISIEST AND THE MOST CORRECT hehe

IT IS LIKE THROWING A CHEAP COLORED SALES FLIER IN THE FACE OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE FINISHED THEIR SHOPPING AND MADE THEIR PURCHASES

a n o y i n g isnt it ??????

but it makes me think i am on fire for Christ

nananananana !!!!!!
Ok Ok Ok......I'll try to tone it down..................... :D

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
RANDOR said:
Ok Ok Ok......I'll try to tone it down..................... :D
Thank you

I happen to like you a lot randor , you have a genuine and uncomplicated enthusiasm for your Lord , dont ever stop

Honking your horn on main street is cool and it brings attention to the message

But honking your horn every time you go down the street is about as pleasant as a freight train whistle while you are trying to whisper sweet nothings to your sweetheart on a cell phone

No colors were harmed in the construction of this post

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaa :)