To Spirit-filled Christians who DID NOT get the jab

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God guides us all with His thoughts and they get mixed or blended with our own thoughts which we can't always differentiate.
I've been an anti vaxxer for a long time and mainly don't trust modern medicine.
I've just had negative feelings, thoughts and have heard all the lies and deceptions that have surrounded this from the beginning.
Something good from God I cannot be cloaked by lies and deception. So I just think that overall perception is discernment. It is in many ways and forms from God.
That said, what can we say about those Christians who have taken the jab? Has God not given them the same guidance? Maybe they heard but were forced to take it due to their jobs? Maybe their family or friends influened them?
Maybe God intends for some to suffer and die because it is their destiny? That could be it. Many Christians will die tragic even painful deaths. This may be His plan and purpose so He allows them to go this way. He will allow evil in the form of wars and famine to take others when He could lead them to safety but He doesn't.
Is that good? Yes. All things work together for good right? They are taken out early and go to heaven. That's good.

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelvpardo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not here yet, but it may just come to that. Do you happen to have some kind of card for proof that you've been jabbed? I forgot to ask my friend who got it.

Yes! Just like I have a Medicare card, health care card, SS card, drivers license, etc. The world will ultimately take the mark but the jab or the vaccine card are not those things so are harmless.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That said, what can we say about those Christian who have taken the jab? Has God not given them the same guidance? Maybe they heard but were forced to take it due to their jobs? Maybe their family or friends influened them?
Maybe God intends for some to suffer and die because it is their destiny? That could be it. Many Christians will die trajic even painful deaths. This may be His plan and purpose so He allows them to go thia way. He will allow evil in the form of wars and famine to take others when He could lead them to safety but He doesn't.
Is that good? Yes. All things work together for good right? They are taken out early and go to heaven. That's good

Oh, for Pete's sake!!! I love the Lord, and I got vaccinated because I thought it was the right thing to do for me.. Are you saying that God allowed me to so I can suffer or die "this way" ? This has got to be one of the goofiest things I've read on here.

What do you do with unvaxxed Christian people who die of COVID? Where do they fit in your little scenario?

Also, many times God allows for things to happen, but you have Him intending (which is what you said) for some of us vaxxed folk to suffer and die. Nice. What plans does He have for you since you already figured out what is in the cards for us?

As for folk being " taken out early and going to Heaven" and that "that's good", we have a whole forum area for prayer from people who do not want their family and friends to die early. I hope no one posts a prayer request there, and then pops over here, and reads what you wrote. Death even made Jesus weep, and that was even though He knew He would resurrect Lazarus.

Reactions: Taken and FHII

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I just learned that. I had heard a few people describe knowing to continue in something or halt something based on having peace or a lack of peace. I always thought they were quite lucky and that it sounded so easy and I envied them. But that recently happened with something in my life and I experienced and learned what they spoke of.

I think this is primarily how the Holy Spirit works. I have clearly heard the voice of God in my life so I know he can communicate to me like that but those occasions are few are far in between. I have a peace in my life that is unexplainable. I have done things where that peace is replaced by feelings of shame, remorse etc. Then I know that whatever I was doing was not pleasing to the Lord.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! Just like I have a Medicare card, health care card, SS card, drivers license, etc. The world will ultimately take the mark but the jab or the vaccine card are not those things so are harmless.

But if a chip replaces the card, and the result is not being able to buy or sell, THAT IS the mark of the beast. Do not allow that. Hopefully, that will be the obedience required, and not the jab, itself, and disobeying the still small voice that told you in the first place not to get it.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you do with unvaxxed Christian people who die of COVID? Where do they fit in your little scenario?

Also, many times God allows for things to happen, but you have Him intending (which is what you said) for some of us vaxxed folk to suffer and die. Nice. What plans does He have for you since you already figured out what is in the cards for us?

I just went through a little thing where I needed a root canal, and I had no peace following the referral, but instead went with a family member's provider, over which I had a great peace. Now, 7 days later, I still have great pain. Was it something she did? Or would this have been regardless?

Or is the fact of the matter that this was the one God wanted me to go to, because this was how He is testing my faith at the moment? God knew the result and I don't know what would have happened otherwise.

But I trust Him to lead me that way also, and I trust that this result serves His purpose in my life. And I pray that my circumstance fully fulfill it's purpose in my life, and in this pain comes His gift. It's personal, to me, and I don't know that anyone would look at my life, and say, Yeah, God leads me like that! We are all unique, and I think each of us have a unique relationship with God.

Much love!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But if a chip replaces the card, and the result is not being able to buy or sell, THAT IS the mark of the beast. Do not allow that. Hopefully, that will be the obedience required, and not the jab, itself, and disobeying the still small voice that told you in the first place not to get it.

A chip may or may not be part of the mark. but we do not have to worry about it for quite a while! we need to see all these things fulfilled from Scripture before th emark:

1. Russian invasion of Israel.
2. One world govt.
3. the ten kings (rulers) who govern the earth rise up.
4. The antichrist rises up and deposes three.
5. The antichrist making a 7 year covenant with Israel , starting the tribulation.
6. The anitchrist capturing Jerusalem.
7. The antichrist killed and rise from teh dead.
8. Teh false prophet makes an image of the AC come alive.
9. then comes the mark!

Sow e need not worry about any7 microchips now. I have no plans to take one anyway, but not because it might be the mark, for it won't.

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In these last days, God has spoken to us by His Son. And the Holy Spirit is with us now, bringing to our remembrance all the Son said. To my knowledge, he never talked about vaccines. :) He did, however, command us to love God with all our heart, mind, soul, and strength, and to love our neighbors as ourselves.

Now, regarding everyday decisions that we all make, we may pray about this or that, and decide to go this way or that, and be led by the Spirit in those decisions. But I really don't think having or not having "the jab" qualifies or disqualifies one as a Christian, or even that some hear the Spirit and some do not. That's... taking things a bit far. :)

Grace and peace to all.

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A chip may or may not be part of the mark. but we do not have to worry about it for quite a while! we need to see all these things fulfilled from Scripture before the mark:

1. Russian invasion of Israel.
2. One world govt.
3. the ten kings (rulers) who govern the earth rise up.
4. The antichrist rises up and deposes three.
5. The antichrist making a 7 year covenant with Israel , starting the tribulation.
6. The antichrist capturing Jerusalem.
7. The antichrist killed and rise from the dead.
8. The false prophet makes an image of the AC come alive.
9. then comes the mark!
Oh. Oh my. Wow. No, the beast from the earth puts a mark on those who worship the beast from the sea, indicating that they belong to him (Revelation 13:16–17). This mark counterfeits the seal that God puts on His saints to mark them out as His (7:1–8). This has been happening progressively since Pentecost and throughout the millennium, of which we are currently in the midst.

So we need not worry about any microchips now.
Agreed. :D

Grace and peace!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This mark counterfeits the seal that God puts on His saints to mark them out as His (7:1–8).

Do you then likewise see these 144,000 Israelites as the church throughout the ages?

Much love!

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you then likewise see these 144,000 Israelites as the church throughout the ages?
Yes... I think, if I understand you correctly. The group in Revelation 7:1-8 is the same group spoken of in Revelation 7:9-17, an innumerable multitude from every tongue, tribe, and nation; all those in Christ. The only difference is that John, in his dream, first hears the number of the sealed (v.4), which is not a hard 144,000 but symbolic of the true number and denotes a "complete, complete, completeness," so to speak, (12 x 12 x 1000, the first 12 derived of the tribes of Israel, the second 12 the disciples, 1000 is also a number denoting completeness in the Bible), and then sees the great multitude standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes (v.9-10).

Much love!
Thank you. Grace and peace to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes... I think, if I understand you correctly. An innumerable multitude from every tongue, tribe, and nation; all those in Christ.

Thank you. Grace and peace to you.
Why do you not understand them to be 12,000 individuals selected from each of 12 Israelite tribes?

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let explain my stance and understanding. I am but one of you, but this is the understanding I have received:

1. The vaccine is harmless. It might even work. I got all 3 shots and nice bonuses totalling about $1200-$1500 for getting them (I work 3 jobs and they all have bonus programs, so its a financial blessing). Does the vaccine work? I don't know. I got covid in December 2020 and my first of 3 shots in March 2021. I have not gotten covid since. Was my immune system built up or did the shots help? I don't know. Note that I am a 52 year old healthy person who is a competitive athlete and very keen on nutrition. The shots made me sick for about a day or two... But otherwise it was not a problem. The shots are NOT the mark of the beast any more than any other medicine or helpful drug like aspirin is.

2. Neither the "card" nor any computer chip is the mark of the beast: Not anymore than your drivers license allows you to operate a motor vehicle or the chip in your credit card allows you to purchase stuff just by waving it in front of a machine or inserting it.

People freak out about having a chip in their skin because they think the gov't can then track their every movement. Well, yeah... That is true, but they don't need it! They got google and your cell phone! So if you don't want a chip in your skin I understand your concern... But those records are probably already available. In fact, it was available since you started using a credit card in the 70's or 80's. They know you purchased a hamburger, fries and a shake at McDonalds in Jackson, MS way back on February 30th, 1983!

So cheer up Saints! That problem isn't to come; its already here and you've been surviving in it!

3. Noting that the vaccine isn't the problem and that the card or chip isn't the problem, let me tell you what I see the problem is according to the wisdom given to me:

When the gov't, employers and society tell you that you cannot go to work or shop at a particular place or you cannot receive healthcare all due to a stance you have taken, thats the problem. Then, you cannot earn money to buy nor can you go to buy.

Now Covid was not that! We got lots of money for free... Absences from work were excused and paid for. Students got passing grades when they didn't earn them. And retailers bent over backwards to deliver stuff your purchased.

Yet through it all if you didn't get the vax, things weren't impossible, but they were difficult. After all, you could do things without the vax as long as you could prove you weren't infected. And that requires you to provide documentation.

4. Cancel culture still thrives. Totally unrelated to the vaccine. But we have seen celebs on both sides of the political spectrum have their careers ruined. Rosanne and Al Franklin come to mind. No, I do not excuse their sins. They are grievous. But my point is that their is very little forgiveness these days when if people knew our deepest secrets like God does... We are all screwed!

So the whole mark of the beast has to do with your conformity to thinking like what is Acceptable (the mark in your forehead) or who you associate and align with (the mark in your hand, as you shake hands with friends or business associates.. Symbolically). If you don't bend to the beast (gov't) or the merchants of the earth, they won't let you do what you need to do to survive.

This was a prevailing wind. It'll get worse with each pandemic or crisis. It won't be a swooping clause necessarily. It'll come in small steps just like it has been doing. And yes, eventually it'll be drastic steps once our willingness has been weakened enough.

And all the while, it'll be billed as for our own good.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you not understand them to be 12,000 individuals selected from each of 12 Israelite tribes?
I sort of... Well, not really "sort of"... I explained that in my previous post (52). Revelation is filled with symbolism, and these numbers are part of that symbolism. The 144,000 of Revelation 7:1-8 is the same group as the great multitude of Revelation 7:9-10. Twelve (twice, pointing to the twelve tribes of Israel and to the 12 disciples/apostles) and one thousand are all numbers denoting completeness in the Bible. Multiplied together, you get 144,000, and a complete, complete, completeness. And its a fulfillment of the covenant God made with Abraham, that ultimately, his descendants would number as the stars in the heavens, the grains of sand on the seashore.

Grace and peace to you, marks.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying that God allowed me to so I can suffer or die "this way" ? This has got to be one of the goofiest things I've read on here
I am not saying what God did or didn't do! I am saying God is working in every single case. He allows some to live or die for His purpose and some don't like the sound of that. They like to paint a picture of God that just loves and heals. But He does allow sufferring, He does judge severly and He gives life and takes it away. We all are put through many tests of faith. Look at Job's life.
I could get Ebola and either live or die, not because any medicine was or wasn't given to me but because God ordained it to be so.
I don't do anything with them, God does. Up to 60k people die of the flu every year in the US vaxxed and unvaxxed. He knows when a sparrow falls to the ground.

Also, many times God allows for things to happen, but you have Him intending (which is what you said) for some of us vaxxed folk to suffer and die.
Life and death are ordained by God. His plan is perfect. Or maybe you just think things happen outside of His control? Then you don't know what sovereignty means.
Judgments in Revelations are His design amd billions will die. What, are you afraid of death?

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelvpardo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curious if you also heard God say "NO!" when thinking about getting vaccinated against COVID-19. I know others besides myself who did hear God say no, and they were all Spirit-filled and that is why they didn't get vaccinated. I'm curious how many others heard God's voice and followed it.

I'm also curious if anyone heard something say, "yes, get it." I wonder who that was. :eek:

No, I didn’t hear God say no. No, I didn’t fall for their fear mongering and lies.
But I have read Gods Word to beware of tricksters, fraudsters, cunning power sitting men OF this world.

I do research and watch and observe power sitting men OF the world, cheating, lying, scamming, oppressing, the people to further their corrupt agenda. Their goal throughout the centuries is always the same...
Power for them, oppression for the People.
Wealth increase for them, meager needs for the People.

I do not trust such men, nor the men who “financially” support their scams, nor the men who are on their “payouts”, to foster their underhanded deeds.

A True Vaccination Prevents a disease.
What they are calling a Vaccination has (by them and openly revealed), been redefined, to include synthetically manufactured particles, including extremely harmful poisons and elements that leave permanent negative effects in the body, even Causing Death in some cases.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I consider myself Spirit filled and I got the vaccine (3 jabs so far).

Curious, WHY?
Because of Fear?
Because you Saw someone with what appeared as a bad case of the flu? Because it was Free?
Because it was a requirement to keep your employment?
Because you already have a compromised immune system and believe the shot would improve your immune system?

Do you think you may have received a placebo?

I don't see why anyone would refuse it.
The short list.
Distrust of the what’s in shot.
Distrust of the ones demanding the shot be taken.
The long list...is very long.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh. Oh my. Wow. No, the beast from the earth puts a mark on those who worship the beast from the sea, indicating that they belong to him (Revelation 13:16–17). This mark counterfeits the seal that God puts on His saints to mark them out as His (7:1–8). This has been happening progressively since Pentecost and throughout the millennium, of which we are currently in the midst.

Agreed. :D

Grace and peace!

Very Very Wrong! The antichrist is a singular person.

But answer these questions for me ! If we are living in the 1,000 year interval,( the millenium) then when did these happen:

1. The physical return of Jesus as declared in Acts, the gospels and shown in REv. 19 whioch all occur before the millenial.
2. when did the first resurrection take place? REv. 20 clearly shows these live and reign with Christ for the millenial.
3. Who or what was the beast from the sea? Evidence?
4. Who or what is the beast from the land? evidence?
5. when did thie beast from teh sea die and rise again?
6. when did the beast from the land erect an image that came to life?
7. When was the mark instituted?
8. What specifically is the mark that is to be worn on the forehead or right hand?
9. When did the angel fly the earth warning people not to take the mark?

These and many other things must happen and if you say we are living in the millenium then these are historical events, so please enlighten us as to the dates and idnetities.

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very Very Wrong!
Hm. Let's not call each other wrong; there's no need for that. We can agree to disagree, and with grace. So I say, anyway.

The antichrist is a singular person.
Well, not according to John, who says:

"Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out, that it might become plain that they all are not of us."

But answer these questions for me!
Well okay! :)

If we are living in the 1,000 year interval,( the millenium) then when did these happen:

1. The physical return of Jesus as declared in Acts, the gospels and shown in Rev. 19 which all occur before the millennium.
The events of Revelation 20 do not come chronologically after the events of Revelation 19. Revelation consists of a series of historical cycles, each one a recounting of the entire age from Pentecost to Christ's return, and each one progressively focusing on Christ's return. Revelation 19 is at the end of the sixth cycle (which actually begins in Revelation 17:1), and Revelation 20 is the seventh. What we should see is that the time span of from Revelation 17:1 to Revelation 19:21 (the sixth cycle) is concurrent with the seventh cycle, and more specifically Revelation 20:1 to Revelation 20:9, because Revelation 20:10 is still a part of the seventh cycle, but actually going further and a clear vision of Christ's return, judgment, and consummation of the kingdom and the new heaven and new earth.

2. when did the first resurrection take place? Rev. 20 clearly shows these live and reign with Christ for the millennium.
The first resurrection is new birth in the Spirit (Paul, Ephesians 2:5-6 ~ God making us, individually, at our appointed times, alive together with Christ and raising us up and seating us in the heavenly places with Christ, and Peter, 1 Peter 1:3 ~ God causing us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead). Revelation 20:4-6 clearly says that this happens over the course of the millennium.

Okay, the rest I'm going to bundle together:
3. Who or what was the beast from the sea? Evidence?
4. Who or what is the beast from the land? evidence?
5. when did the beast from the sea die and rise again?
6. when did the beast from the land erect an image that came to life?
7. When was the mark instituted?
8. What specifically is the mark that is to be worn on the forehead or right hand?
9. When did the angel fly the earth warning people not to take the mark?

These and many other things must happen and if you say we are living in the millennium then these are historical events so please enlighten us as to the dates and identities.
Sorry if I seem to be dismissing these questions; I'm not dismissive of them at all. But I'll just give you three general principles regarding Revelation for now:

1. The book of of Revelation is full of symbolism. It's literary genre is apocalyptic, and should not be read as a wooden historical account.
2. Many of the things in Revelation that seem singular are actually symbolic of things that have many, many iterations rather than merely one.
3. Revelation is a picture book, not a puzzle book.

I'm going to leave it at that, at least for now.

Grace and peace to you, Ronald.