To Spirit-filled Christians who DID NOT get the jab

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curious if you also heard God say "NO!" when thinking about getting vaccinated against COVID-19. I know others besides myself who did hear God say no, and they were all Spirit-filled and that is why they didn't get vaccinated. I'm curious how many others heard God's voice and followed it.

I'm also curious if anyone heard something say, "yes, get it." I wonder who that was. :eek:
are you sure like flip wilson use to say it wasn't the devil whispering in your ear ?

how did you know it was God ?

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have only heard locutions (it was four words) once, years ago, but not about a shot. However, I’ve not gotten the shot. Firstly, it all felt hinky to me. Secondly, I won’t die by anything unless and until it’s my time. I don’t get flu shots or routine screenings either. I only go to a doctor or hospital when I have a problem and am in pain. I’ve only needed a doctor once in the last 20 years, when my appendix burst, which was about a year before I turned to God. I would go to a doctor if I had a problem or was in severe pain. (But first I would pray. I would always pray God take away the pain first).

"Firstly, it all felt hinky to me."

God speaks in different ways, I just hear His voice in words, but - "hinky" is one of them. LOL When you have peace - that is God too.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
45 year old relationship. When your best friend calls daily, do you have to ask who it is? Really? That was a silly question.
have you been to the see the doctor in the past 45 years ?

have you been ill/sick in the past 45 years ?

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
have you been to the see the doctor in the past 45 years ?

have you been ill/sick in the past 45 years ?

Luke was a doctor.

Paul told Timothy to take a little wine for his stomach.

This isn't about the man-made disease from hell, it is about the "cure" and obeying God, if you can hear him. If you can't then that's a different problem.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke was a doctor.

Paul told Timothy to take a little wine for his stomach.

This isn't about the man-made disease from hell, it is about the "cure" and obeying God, if you can hear him. If you can't then that's a different problem.
There have been Christians who have died are you denying that ?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Firstly, it all felt hinky to me."

God speaks in different ways, I just hear His voice in words, but - "hinky" is one of them. LOL When you have peace - that is God too.

Yes, I just learned that. I had heard a few people describe knowing to continue in something or halt something based on having peace or a lack of peace. I always thought they were quite lucky and that it sounded so easy and I envied them. But that recently happened with something in my life and I experienced and learned what they spoke of.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I just learned that. I had heard a few people describe knowing to continue in something or halt something based on having peace or a lack of peace. I always thought they were quite lucky and that it sounded so easy and I envied them. But that recently happened with something in my life and I experienced and learned what they spoke of.

Yes, experience is a great teacher for wisdom and knowledge. It is a "knowing."

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curious if you also heard God say "NO!" when thinking about getting vaccinated against COVID-19. I know others besides myself who did hear God say no, and they were all Spirit-filled and that is why they didn't get vaccinated. I'm curious how many others heard God's voice and followed it.

I'm also curious if anyone heard something say, "yes, get it." I wonder who that was. :eek:

I got all three jabs and I believe God wanted it for me. This is an area of life where each believer has liberty unless mandated by their employer, city or state.

Reactions: ChristisGod

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got all three jabs and I believe God wanted it for me. This is an area of life where each believer has liberty unless mandated by their employer, city or state.

It's not here yet, but it may just come to that. Do you happen to have some kind of card for proof that you've been jabbed? I forgot to ask my friend who got it.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Mandates have been overturned in the U.K., no longer required to work in the care sector. They also didn’t go through with the mandates for the NHS. So from the 16th March those who were fired can return to their jobs.
I haven’t needed a pass for anything , although I am not sure about travelling abroad. All our restrictions have been lifted, well not at work but it will take time there and we have a major outbreak again.
I have had all three, I am Spirit filled but I was guided away from Pfizer and moderna. Personally I think God speaks to us as individuals, what is right for one person may not be right for another, just because you heard ‘ no ‘ doesn’t mean what you believe about the vaccine is true, it just means that for you personally you were guided not to have it.
Personally I think these threads just perpetuate something we have all had enough off.
Rita

Reactions: Nancy and marks

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who are v'd get a card or something. That may change to a chip implanted.

What did He say exactly?
Don't remember exactly. It was basically to effect that yes, this is the method the beast (gov't) will work. Its a prevailing wind, but its not "the big one".

Its not so much the actual vaccine thats the problem. The vaccine helps do what its is supposed to. Ots the methodology that is the problem

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't remember exactly. It was basically to effect that yes, this is the method the beast (gov't) will work. Its a prevailing wind, but its not "the big one".

Its not so much the actual vaccine thats the problem. The vaccine helps do what its is supposed to. Ots the methodology that is the problem

I wonder why all those pre-tribbers are still here?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder why all those pre-tribbers are still here?
No need, as God Still Has His GRACE / Mystery Program
(Romans - Philemon) In Effect, Until He Calls/Removes
His
ambassadors from the earth, Before, and in order to Resume...

...His Prophetic program, Declaring War And Judgment On an
UNbelieving world (Daniel, Matthew, and Revelation).

GRACE And Peace...

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally I think these threads just perpetuate something we have all had enough off.
I think this is a common problem that what someone believes God wants of them must be somehow mandated to everyone else.

This reminds me of something I read once, let me see if I can find it . . .

Others who seem to be very religious and useful may push themselves, pull wires, and scheme to carry out their plans, but you cannot. If you attempt it, you will meet with such failure and rebuke from the Lord as to make you sorely penitent.

Others can brag about themselves, their work, their successes, their writings, but the Holy Spirit will not allow you to do any such thing. If you begin to do so, He will lead you into some deep mortification that will make you despise yourself and all your good works.

Others May, You Cannot (by G. D. Watson)

Kind of a different topic, but still good stuff!

God will take you at your word. If you absolutely sell yourself to be His slave, He will wrap you up in a jealous love and let other people say and do many things that you cannot. Settle it forever; you are to deal directly with the Holy Spirit, He is to have the privilege of tying your tongue or chaining your hand or closing your eyes in ways which others are not dealt with.

However, know this great secret of the Kingdom: when you are so completely possessed with the living God that you are, in your secret heart, pleased and delighted over this peculiar, personal, private, jealous guardianship and management of the Holy Spirit over your life, you will have found the vestibule of heaven, the high calling of God.

Much love!