To those who say, "My master is delaying his coming."

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Master and John His servant said:

He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! Revelation 22:20

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants—things which must shortly take place. Revelation 1:1
...And yet...the great doctrinal thrust of the church for the past 2,000 years, is "My master is delaying his coming." Matthew 24:48

And this they do by explaining away those words of Jesus. Which also will likely follow this reminder and warning. So, no, I am not posting for discussion, but primarily as a reminder and a warning.

However, if you are looking for how to reconcile what those evil servants say is an obvious "delay"--which it is not, that we can discuss. But I am not going to defend what the Master has already said. It is enough that He said it, and enough that there are many who speak contrary. He has already made it clear what they receive.

Last edited: