Today is the 93rd Day of the Two Witnesses Prophesying, the Roman popes are the antichrist, Paper money and fiat currency are the mark of the beast

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first 3 beasts were Babylon, then the Medo-Persians, then the Greeks.

Explain how they could possibly exist after the supposed Roman kingdom is destroyed at the second coming?

Dan 7:4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.
Dan 7:5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.
Dan 7:6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
Dan 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
Dan 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
Dan 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
Dan 7:10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
Dan 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
Dan 7:12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

Four beasts, the 4th is destroyed but the rest of the beasts live longer. How can they be the kingdoms you claim they are? Babylon continues after the second coming? Not according to Revelation.

The truth is none of these beasts can be the kingdoms you claim they are if Daniel is describing events and kingdoms that exist at the second coming and past it.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Explain how they could possibly exist after the supposed Roman kingdom is destroyed at the second coming...

First of all, the book of Daniel itself plainly identifies the first 3 beasts, in relation to other visions in Daniel and also with the 1st beast of Revelation, which as 7 heads (the first 2 heads were Egypt and Assyria, then the 3rd head begins with Babylon). The 1st beast of Daniel are the Babylonians, who had an appearance of a lion, which coincides with the mouth of a lion of the 1st beast of Revelation. And they also also coincide with the head of the great statue Nebuchadnezzar saw in a dream.

And four great beasts came up out of the sea
Daniel 7:3-4
The first was like a lion and had eagles’ wings. Then as I looked its wings were plucked off, and it was lifted up from the ground and made to stand on two feet like a man, and the mind of a man was given to it.
Daniel 7:3-4
And the beast which I saw… his mouth as a mouth of a lion
Revelation 13:2
Your Majesty looked, and there before you stood a large statue – an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance. The head of the statue was made of pure gold
Daniel 2:31-32
in your hands he has placed all mankind and the beasts of the field and the birds in the sky. Wherever they live, he has made you ruler over them all. You are that head of gold.
Daniel 2:38
third_head_babylon_english20-2048x1152.jpg

Then the 4th head of the beast of Revelation were the Medo-Persians, who ruled over the land of Israel. And were thus the 4th great kingdom to rule over the people of God. And they were the 2nd beast of Daniel, which had an appearance of a bear, which coincides with the feet of a bear of the beast of Revelation. And they also coincide with the chest of the great statue Nebuchadnezzar saw in a dream. And they also coincide with the ram Daniel saw in a vision of a ram and a goat.

And behold, another beast, a second one, like a bear. It was raised up on one side. It had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth; and it was told, ‘Arise, devour much flesh.’
Daniel 7:5
And the beast which I saw… his feet as a bear
Your Majesty looked, and there before you stood a large statue–an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance… its chest and arms of silver
After you, another kingdom will arise, inferior to yours..
Daniel 2:39
In the third year of the reign of King Belshazzar a vision appeared to me, Daniel, after that which appeared to me at the first. And I saw in the vision; and when I saw, I was in Susa the citadel, which is in the province of Elam. And I saw in the vision, and I was at the Ulai canal. I raised my eyes and saw, and behold, a ram standing on the bank of the canal. It had two horns, and both horns were high, but one was higher than the other, and the higher one came up last. I saw the ram charging westward and northward and southward. No beast could stand before him, and there was no one who could rescue from his power. He did as he pleased and became great.
Daniel 8:1-4
And when he had spoken to me, I fell into a deep sleep with my face to the ground. But he touched me and made me stand up. He said, “Behold, I will make known to you what shall be at the latter end of the indignation, for it refers to the appointed time of the end. As for the ram that you saw with the two horns, these are the kings of Media and Persia.
Daniel 8:18-20

fourth_head_medo_persia_english20-2048x1152.jpg

Then the 5th head of the beast of Revelation were the Greeks, who ruled over the land of Israel. And were thus the 5th great kingdom to rule over the people of God. And they were the 3rd beast of Daniel, which had an appearance of a leopard, which coincides with the appearance of a leopard of the beast of Revelation. And they also coincide with the belly and thighs of the great statue Nebuchadnezzar saw in a dream. And they also coincide with the goat Daniel saw in a vision of a ram and a goat.

After this I looked, and behold, another, like a leopard, with four wings of a bird on its back. And the beast had four heads, and dominion was given to it.
Daniel 7:6
And the beast which I saw was likened to a leopard
Your Majesty looked, and there before you stood a large statue – an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance… its belly and thighs of bronze
Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth.
Daniel 2:39
As I was considering, behold, a male goat came from the west across the face of the whole earth, without touching the ground. And the goat had a conspicuous horn between his eyes. He came to the ram with the two horns, which I had seen standing on the bank of the canal, and he ran at him in his powerful wrath. I saw him come close to the ram, and he was enraged against him and struck the ram and broke his two horns. And the ram had no power to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground and trampled on him. And there was no one who could rescue the ram from his power. Then the goat became exceedingly great, but when he was strong, the great horn was broken, and instead of it there came up four conspicuous horns toward the four airflows of heaven.
Daniel 8:5-8
And the goat is the king of Greece. And the great horn between his eyes is the first king. As for the horn that was broken, in place of which four others arose, four kingdoms shall arise from his nation, but not with his power.
Daniel 8:21-22

fifth_head_greece_english20-2048x1152.jpg

Then the 6th head of the beast of Revelation were the Romans, who ruled over the land of Israel. And were thus the 6th great kingdom to rule over the people of God. And they were the 4th beast of Daniel, which had ten horns, which coincides with the ten horns of the beast of Revelation. And they also coincide with the ten toes of the great statue Nebuchadnezzar saw in a dream.

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, terrifying and dreadful and exceedingly strong. It had great iron teeth; it devoured and broke in pieces and stamped what was left with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns.
Daniel 7:7
It had ten horns
Revelation 13:1
Your Majesty looked, and there before you stood a large statue – an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance… its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay.…
Daniel 2:31-33
Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron–for iron breaks and smashes everything–and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle. As you saw the iron joined with soft clay, so will their offspring join together, but their people will not adhere one to the other, just as iron does not join together with clay.
Daniel 2:40-43

sixth_head_rome_english20-2048x1152.jpg

As such, all these kingdoms still exist today, but in different forms and with different names. The kingdom formerly known as Babylon is now Iraq. The kingdom known as Medo-Persia is now known today as Iran. The kingdom known as the Greeks are still called the Greeks today. And the kingdom known as the Romans is now today Vatican City. That is how these beasts still exist all the way to the second coming of Yeshua. And aside from this, there are many prophecies in the Old Testament that foretell what future nations will do, referring to them by their ancient names. Like Gog and Magog, which refers to Russia. Or Persia, which today is Iran. You have to know history to understand these visions and prophecies.

What do all the kingdoms have in common in Daniel and in Revelation? They oppressed Israel or ruled over the land of Israel. That is why other kingdoms do not matter, like the Chinese or Mayans. Because these visions are in the context of Israel. The 1st beast of Revelation has a greater scope than the beasts of Daniel, that is why it begins with Egypt, the first kingdom to rule over Israel. Whereas the context of Daniel begins with Babylon, which is the kingdom he was in exile in in his time.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, the book of Daniel itself plainly identifies the first 3 beasts

No, it doesn't identify any of them. People try to but that never matches correctly.

, in relation to other visions in Daniel and also with the 1st beast of Revelation, which as 7 heads (the first 2 heads were Egypt and Assyria, then the 3rd head begins with Babylon).

The heads are not described except one that is wounded but no other description. You are arbitrarily identifying them without any evidence from Rev at all. The horns are kings who have kingdoms but the heads are not kingdoms (or nations) so you are wrong about what a head even is. Nevermind that the beast has all 7 heads at the same time rather than kingdoms of the past that came and went long ago.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
No, it doesn't identify any of them. People try to but that never matches correctly.

The heads are not described except one that is wounded but no other description. You are arbitrarily identifying them without any evidence from Rev at all. The horns are kings who have kingdoms but the heads are not kingdoms (or nations) so you are wrong about what a head even is. Nevermind that the beast has all 7 heads at the same time rather than kingdoms of the past that came and went long ago.

All visions in the new testament are based on the old testament. To understand Revelation, you have to understand Daniel. The book of Daniel identifies visions in relation to the great kingdoms that came after the Babylonians, which were the Medo-Persians, then the Greeks, then the Romans. Daniel explicitly identifies these kingdoms, as I quoted. These are known facts, and even accepted by many believers. I'm not the only one teaching this, although you people like to pretend that I'm the only nut that does.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today is now the 93rd day of the two witnesses of Revelation prophesying. Although they are now anointed and probably already establishing their two assemblies, they have not appeared to all humanity yet. But the signs of their appearance are here. The world is now in a global drought, which is gradually getting worse day by day. Even just the other day the news reported that it was the hottest day ever recorded, in average temperatures all over the earth. Yet there are hotter days to come. And the Jews are calling for the destruction of the Dome of the Rock and the construction of the third temple. Any day now one of the two witnesses of Revelation will destroy the Dome of the Rock, by the power of God. As it is written, "who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain". Zechariah 4:7. And from that point in time all nations will come to hate Jerusalem and will eventually wage war against her and the Jews. As it is written, "behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples. Judah will be besieged, as well as Jerusalem. On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it". Zechariah 12:2-3. But during these final 3 years the Jews will succeed in building the third temple. Yet even so, some have asked me, if indeed the return of Yeshua is in such short time, where is the antichrist? Where is the mark of the beast? The antichrist that was foretold to come are the Roman kings, who were first called "emperors", but then were called "popes". The antichrist is not one single person, but a succession of authority occupied by one man after the other, which were the Roman kings, which were first called "emperors", then "popes". That is why the little horn of Daniel, which is the antichrist, grows in the context of the 4th beast, which was Rome. Even the current Roman pope today is also king, because Vatican City is the last remaining absolute monarchy on the earth. Each one has been the antichrist in their respective time, just under different names and titles. And the word "antichrist" is a mistranslation, because the original words in Greek mean "false anointed". The "antichrist" was not prophesied to come as a man that spoke against Yeshua, but rather, someone who came in the context of the belief in Yeshua. That is why Yeshua said, "for many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am anointed,’ and they will lead many astray". Matthew 24:5. The great deception of the Roman popes to the entire world is that the Torah of Moses no longer needs to be obeyed, hence the reason he is also called the "man of lawlessness" by the scriptures. "Lawlessness" in Greek means "without Torah". Even though the Roman popes do teach belief in Yeshua, but belief in Yeshua without obedience to the Torah of Moses is useless. Which is why Yeshua said, "many will say to me, ‘Master, Master', but I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you, depart from me, you workers of torahlessness". Matthew 7:22-23. As such, Titus, who later became emperor of Rome, was the Roman king that desecrated the temple of God in fulfillment of prophecy, and setup an image of Caesar at the temple, who was also previously a king of Rome, which was the abomination of desolation of Daniel. This prophecy was already fulfilled long ago, and the writings of Josephus confirms this. "So he introduced effigies of Caesar, which were upon the ensigns, and brought them into the city, whereas our law forbids us the very making of images". The Antiquities by the Jews by Flavius Josephus, Book 18, 3:1. "The Romans upon the flight of the seditious into the city, and upon the burning of the set-apart house itself, and of all the buildings lying round about it, brought their ensigns to the Temple, and set them over against its eastern gate. And there did they offer sacrifices to them, and there did they make Titus imperator, with the greatest acclamations of joy". The Wars of the Jews by Flavius Josephus, Book 6, 6:1. "For indeed the Roman religion is entirely martial, for they worship their ensigns, and swear by their ensigns, and pay greater respects to their ensigns more than to any other god whatsoever.". Apologetic by Tertullian, Chapter 16. "He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even tarry at the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God". 2 Thessalonians 2:4. "So when you see standing at the set-apart place ‘the abomination of desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel, let the reader understand, then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains". Matthew 24:15-20. "When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains". Luke 21:20-24. And then came the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple, as Daniel prophesied would happen in the context of the abomination of desolation being set up. And then through the Roman popes, which were kings, the entire world was deceived into believing a false gospel that discards obedience to the Torah of Moses, which today is called "Catholicism" with its many denominations, which then brought forth "Protestantism" with its many denominations. These are false religions. The one true religion of God is "Judaism", with belief in Yeshua. And as kings having authority, the Roman popes persecuted the people of God for 1,260 years, which is 42 prophetic months. And then through Vatican City, in Rome, all nations of the earth were subjected into a global financial system of paper money and fiat currency, which are the true mark of the beast of Revelation, for these are false weights. Anyone who accepts paper money and fiat currency has already received the mark of the beast and is cursed. The only way to lift the curse is by renouncing and getting rid of all paper money and fiat currency once and for all. So there is no future one world government nor future one world currency nor future cashless society nor future antichrist that has not yet come nor future microchips implanted on the hand, but rather, what we see now around us is the final form of what was prophesied to be, and only 3 years are now left until the return of Yeshua. The last remaining nation that was prophesied to form in these final 3 years is the "United States of Europe", which will be a new nation that will form and will be given authority by 10 nations that will become states for that new federation. And that will be the final manifestation of the 1st beast of Revelation, and will be the revived Roman empire. Yet only 15 days after it is formed, it will collapse, because they will destroy Vatican City, and her destruction will be their collapse as well. And then around 6 months later after the destruction of Vatican City will be the second coming of Yeshua.

You're lack of understanding what an antiChrist is is staggering. The pope isn't the antichrist. An antichrist means just that, it is someone that proclaims that Jesus was not the Christ. And since the pope doesn't do that you are wrong along with the other people that fail to understand the bible.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
You're lack of understanding what an antiChrist is is staggering. The pope isn't the antichrist. An antichrist means just that, it is someone that proclaims that Jesus was not the Christ. And since the pope doesn't do that you are wrong along with the other people that fail to understand the bible.

No. "Antichrist" is a mistranslation. In Greek it means "false anointed". Therefore the antichrist is someone that would come in the context of the belief, not someone that would oppose belief in Yeshua. You are mistaken.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. "Antichrist" is a mistranslation. In Greek it means "false anointed". Therefore the antichrist is someone that would come in the context of the belief, not someone that would oppose belief in Yeshua. You are mistaken.
So you've been translating your own bible again and tweaked a couple words to suite your ideas. But that is not the entire context of the scriptures. Let me quote them for you. It clearly states what I told you, and counters your ideas:

1 John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Further more this confirms that the anti-christ was something that the early christians had to deal with in Christ's time. Like the two witnesses.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
So you've been translating your own bible again and tweaked a couple words to suite your ideas. But that is not the entire context of the scriptures. Let me quote them for you. It clearly states what I told you, and counters your ideas:

1 John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Further more this confirms that the anti-christ was something that the early christians had to deal with in Christ's time. Like the two witnesses.

You have access to the Strong's dictionary as well and can see that what I have said is true. Certainly many false anointed ones have existed then and also now, but only one great false anointed was prophesied to come in the context of Rome. And the two witnesses have not yet come.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have access to the Strong's dictionary as well and can see that what I have said is true. Certainly many false anointed ones have existed then and also now, but only one great false anointed was prophesied to come in the context of Rome. And the two witnesses have not yet come.

We have access to the weather reports and can see that what you have said is not true.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it would appear that you might be engaging in the curse that revelation warned about. Adding or removing from the book. I would caution you to not add or remove words or meaning from revelation.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Well it would appear that you might be engaging in the curse that revelation warned about. Adding or removing from the book. I would caution you to not add or remove words or meaning from revelation.

Quite the contrary, it would be you that would be accursed for upholding the mistranslation even after you were warned about it. Simply because you don't want to accept that the Roman popes are the true antichrist. Anyways, you are welcome to believe, or not. Obey, or not. Not really here to waste time arguing.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quite the contrary, it would be you that would be accursed for upholding the mistranslation even after you were warned about it. Simply because you don't want to accept that the Roman popes are the true antichrist. Anyways, you are welcome to believe, or not. Obey, or not. Not really here to waste time arguing.
So now you're spewing out curses on people that deny your false interpretations. Where does the bible say that?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Please, please be truthful about your understanding of scripture. Stop making up story which you believe are true when in reality your theological understanding is falsely based on misconceptions.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You have no power to curse anyone, so please just stop saying it. All it does is make you look even more silly than you already do spouting off nonsense about a global flood.

You have been shown to be wrong countless times, yet you persist.

There is scripture that says many false teachers will come along, you I believe are one of them and should not be believed.

Reactions: ewq1938

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today is now the 93rd day of the two witnesses of Revelation prophesying. Although they are now anointed and probably already establishing their two assemblies, they have not appeared to all humanity yet. But the signs of their appearance are here. The world is now in a global drought, which is gradually getting worse day by day. Even just the other day the news reported that it was the hottest day ever recorded, in average temperatures all over the earth. Yet there are hotter days to come. And the Jews are calling for the destruction of the Dome of the Rock and the construction of the third temple. Any day now one of the two witnesses of Revelation will destroy the Dome of the Rock, by the power of God. As it is written, "who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain". Zechariah 4:7. And from that point in time all nations will come to hate Jerusalem and will eventually wage war against her and the Jews. As it is written, "behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples. Judah will be besieged, as well as Jerusalem. On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it". Zechariah 12:2-3. But during these final 3 years the Jews will succeed in building the third temple. Yet even so, some have asked me, if indeed the return of Yeshua is in such short time, where is the antichrist? Where is the mark of the beast? The antichrist that was foretold to come are the Roman kings, who were first called "emperors", but then were called "popes". The antichrist is not one single person, but a succession of authority occupied by one man after the other, which were the Roman kings, which were first called "emperors", then "popes". That is why the little horn of Daniel, which is the antichrist, grows in the context of the 4th beast, which was Rome. Even the current Roman pope today is also king, because Vatican City is the last remaining absolute monarchy on the earth. Each one has been the antichrist in their respective time, just under different names and titles. And the word "antichrist" is a mistranslation, because the original words in Greek mean "false anointed". The "antichrist" was not prophesied to come as a man that spoke against Yeshua, but rather, someone who came in the context of the belief in Yeshua. That is why Yeshua said, "for many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am anointed,’ and they will lead many astray". Matthew 24:5. The great deception of the Roman popes to the entire world is that the Torah of Moses no longer needs to be obeyed, hence the reason he is also called the "man of lawlessness" by the scriptures. "Lawlessness" in Greek means "without Torah". Even though the Roman popes do teach belief in Yeshua, but belief in Yeshua without obedience to the Torah of Moses is useless. Which is why Yeshua said, "many will say to me, ‘Master, Master', but I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you, depart from me, you workers of torahlessness". Matthew 7:22-23. As such, Titus, who later became emperor of Rome, was the Roman king that desecrated the temple of God in fulfillment of prophecy, and setup an image of Caesar at the temple, who was also previously a king of Rome, which was the abomination of desolation of Daniel. This prophecy was already fulfilled long ago, and the writings of Josephus confirms this. "So he introduced effigies of Caesar, which were upon the ensigns, and brought them into the city, whereas our law forbids us the very making of images". The Antiquities by the Jews by Flavius Josephus, Book 18, 3:1. "The Romans upon the flight of the seditious into the city, and upon the burning of the set-apart house itself, and of all the buildings lying round about it, brought their ensigns to the Temple, and set them over against its eastern gate. And there did they offer sacrifices to them, and there did they make Titus imperator, with the greatest acclamations of joy". The Wars of the Jews by Flavius Josephus, Book 6, 6:1. "For indeed the Roman religion is entirely martial, for they worship their ensigns, and swear by their ensigns, and pay greater respects to their ensigns more than to any other god whatsoever.". Apologetic by Tertullian, Chapter 16. "He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even tarry at the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God". 2 Thessalonians 2:4. "So when you see standing at the set-apart place ‘the abomination of desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel, let the reader understand, then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains". Matthew 24:15-20. "When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains". Luke 21:20-24. And then came the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple, as Daniel prophesied would happen in the context of the abomination of desolation being set up. And then through the Roman popes, which were kings, the entire world was deceived into believing a false gospel that discards obedience to the Torah of Moses, which today is called "Catholicism" with its many denominations, which then brought forth "Protestantism" with its many denominations. These are false religions. The one true religion of God is "Judaism", with belief in Yeshua. And as kings having authority, the Roman popes persecuted the people of God for 1,260 years, which is 42 prophetic months. And then through Vatican City, in Rome, all nations of the earth were subjected into a global financial system of paper money and fiat currency, which are the true mark of the beast of Revelation, for these are false weights. Anyone who accepts paper money and fiat currency has already received the mark of the beast and is cursed. The only way to lift the curse is by renouncing and getting rid of all paper money and fiat currency once and for all. So there is no future one world government nor future one world currency nor future cashless society nor future antichrist that has not yet come nor future microchips implanted on the hand, but rather, what we see now around us is the final form of what was prophesied to be, and only 3 years are now left until the return of Yeshua. The last remaining nation that was prophesied to form in these final 3 years is the "United States of Europe", which will be a new nation that will form and will be given authority by 10 nations that will become states for that new federation. And that will be the final manifestation of the 1st beast of Revelation, and will be the revived Roman empire. Yet only 15 days after it is formed, it will collapse, because they will destroy Vatican City, and her destruction will be their collapse as well. And then around 6 months later after the destruction of Vatican City will be the second coming of Yeshua.

So the mark of the beast has been around for millenia according to your proclamations then? did you ever recieve and use paper money? If so you are lost, lost , lost!

You are wrong about the Greek meaning of antichrist. It is antichristos, and means adversary against Messiah!

He is also an individual for the Scriptures say he is a singular person.

I give you props for your steadfastness, though you are delusional.

whoa re these two witnesses and what, where have they been prophesying!

YOu need help. Please get some and stop bringing shame to the name of Jesus!

Because you teach salvation by faith and obedience to Torah you are now guilty of preaching another gospel and Paul had harsh words for those who do!

Reactions: TLHKAJ