Today is the 93rd Day of the Two Witnesses Prophesying, the Roman popes are the antichrist, Paper money and fiat currency are the mark of the beast

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Today is now the 93rd day of the two witnesses of Revelation prophesying. Although they are now anointed and probably already establishing their two assemblies, they have not appeared to all humanity yet. But the signs of their appearance are here. The world is now in a global drought, which is gradually getting worse day by day. Even just the other day the news reported that it was the hottest day ever recorded, in average temperatures all over the earth. Yet there are hotter days to come. And the Jews are calling for the destruction of the Dome of the Rock and the construction of the third temple. Any day now one of the two witnesses of Revelation will destroy the Dome of the Rock, by the power of God. As it is written, "who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain". Zechariah 4:7. And from that point in time all nations will come to hate Jerusalem and will eventually wage war against her and the Jews. As it is written, "behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples. Judah will be besieged, as well as Jerusalem. On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it". Zechariah 12:2-3. But during these final 3 years the Jews will succeed in building the third temple. Yet even so, some have asked me, if indeed the return of Yeshua is in such short time, where is the antichrist? Where is the mark of the beast? The antichrist that was foretold to come are the Roman kings, who were first called "emperors", but then were called "popes". The antichrist is not one single person, but a succession of authority occupied by one man after the other, which were the Roman kings, which were first called "emperors", then "popes". That is why the little horn of Daniel, which is the antichrist, grows in the context of the 4th beast, which was Rome. Even the current Roman pope today is also king, because Vatican City is the last remaining absolute monarchy on the earth. Each one has been the antichrist in their respective time, just under different names and titles. And the word "antichrist" is a mistranslation, because the original words in Greek mean "false anointed". The "antichrist" was not prophesied to come as a man that spoke against Yeshua, but rather, someone who came in the context of the belief in Yeshua. That is why Yeshua said, "for many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am anointed,’ and they will lead many astray". Matthew 24:5. The great deception of the Roman popes to the entire world is that the Torah of Moses no longer needs to be obeyed, hence the reason he is also called the "man of lawlessness" by the scriptures. "Lawlessness" in Greek means "without Torah". Even though the Roman popes do teach belief in Yeshua, but belief in Yeshua without obedience to the Torah of Moses is useless. Which is why Yeshua said, "many will say to me, ‘Master, Master', but I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you, depart from me, you workers of torahlessness". Matthew 7:22-23. As such, Titus, who later became emperor of Rome, was the Roman king that desecrated the temple of God in fulfillment of prophecy, and setup an image of Caesar at the temple, who was also previously a king of Rome, which was the abomination of desolation of Daniel. This prophecy was already fulfilled long ago, and the writings of Josephus confirms this. "So he introduced effigies of Caesar, which were upon the ensigns, and brought them into the city, whereas our law forbids us the very making of images". The Antiquities by the Jews by Flavius Josephus, Book 18, 3:1. "The Romans upon the flight of the seditious into the city, and upon the burning of the set-apart house itself, and of all the buildings lying round about it, brought their ensigns to the Temple, and set them over against its eastern gate. And there did they offer sacrifices to them, and there did they make Titus imperator, with the greatest acclamations of joy". The Wars of the Jews by Flavius Josephus, Book 6, 6:1. "For indeed the Roman religion is entirely martial, for they worship their ensigns, and swear by their ensigns, and pay greater respects to their ensigns more than to any other god whatsoever.". Apologetic by Tertullian, Chapter 16. "He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even tarry at the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God". 2 Thessalonians 2:4. "So when you see standing at the set-apart place ‘the abomination of desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel, let the reader understand, then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains". Matthew 24:15-20. "When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains". Luke 21:20-24. And then came the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple, as Daniel prophesied would happen in the context of the abomination of desolation being set up. And then through the Roman popes, which were kings, the entire world was deceived into believing a false gospel that discards obedience to the Torah of Moses, which today is called "Catholicism" with its many denominations, which then brought forth "Protestantism" with its many denominations. These are false religions. The one true religion of God is "Judaism", with belief in Yeshua. And as kings having authority, the Roman popes persecuted the people of God for 1,260 years, which is 42 prophetic months. And then through Vatican City, in Rome, all nations of the earth were subjected into a global financial system of paper money and fiat currency, which are the true mark of the beast of Revelation, for these are false weights. Anyone who accepts paper money and fiat currency has already received the mark of the beast and is cursed. The only way to lift the curse is by renouncing and getting rid of all paper money and fiat currency once and for all. So there is no future one world government nor future one world currency nor future cashless society nor future antichrist that has not yet come nor future microchips implanted on the hand, but rather, what we see now around us is the final form of what was prophesied to be, and only 3 years are now left until the return of Yeshua. The last remaining nation that was prophesied to form in these final 3 years is the "United States of Europe", which will be a new nation that will form and will be given authority by 10 nations that will become states for that new federation. And that will be the final manifestation of the 1st beast of Revelation, and will be the revived Roman empire. Yet only 15 days after it is formed, it will collapse, because they will destroy Vatican City, and her destruction will be their collapse as well. And then around 6 months later after the destruction of Vatican City will be the second coming of Yeshua.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Today is now the 93rd day of the two witnesses of Revelation prophesying. Although they are now anointed and probably already establishing their two assemblies, they have not appeared to all humanity yet. But the signs of their appearance are here. The world is now in a global drought, which is gradually getting worse day by day. Even just the other day the news reported that it was the hottest day ever recorded, in average temperatures all over the earth. Yet there are hotter days to come. And the Jews are calling for the destruction of the Dome of the Rock and the construction of the third temple. Any day now one of the two witnesses of Revelation will destroy the Dome of the Rock, by the power of God. As it is written, "who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain". Zechariah 4:7. And from that point in time all nations will come to hate Jerusalem and will eventually wage war against her and the Jews. As it is written, "behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples. Judah will be besieged, as well as Jerusalem. On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it". Zechariah 12:2-3. But during these final 3 years the Jews will succeed in building the third temple. Yet even so, some have asked me, if indeed the return of Yeshua is in such short time, where is the antichrist? Where is the mark of the beast? The antichrist that was foretold to come are the Roman kings, who were first called "emperors", but then were called "popes". The antichrist is not one single person, but a succession of authority occupied by one man after the other, which were the Roman kings, which were first called "emperors", then "popes". That is why the little horn of Daniel, which is the antichrist, grows in the context of the 4th beast, which was Rome. Even the current Roman pope today is also king, because Vatican City is the last remaining absolute monarchy on the earth. Each one has been the antichrist in their respective time, just under different names and titles. And the word "antichrist" is a mistranslation, because the original words in Greek mean "false anointed". The "antichrist" was not prophesied to come as a man that spoke against Yeshua, but rather, someone who came in the context of the belief in Yeshua. That is why Yeshua said, "for many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am anointed,’ and they will lead many astray". Matthew 24:5. The great deception of the Roman popes to the entire world is that the Torah of Moses no longer needs to be obeyed, hence the reason he is also called the "man of lawlessness" by the scriptures. "Lawlessness" in Greek means "without Torah". Even though the Roman popes do teach belief in Yeshua, but belief in Yeshua without obedience to the Torah of Moses is useless. Which is why Yeshua said, "many will say to me, ‘Master, Master', but I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you, depart from me, you workers of torahlessness". Matthew 7:22-23. As such, Titus, who later became emperor of Rome, was the Roman king that desecrated the temple of God in fulfillment of prophecy, and setup an image of Caesar at the temple, who was also previously a king of Rome, which was the abomination of desolation of Daniel. This prophecy was already fulfilled long ago, and the writings of Josephus confirms this. "So he introduced effigies of Caesar, which were upon the ensigns, and brought them into the city, whereas our law forbids us the very making of images". The Antiquities by the Jews by Flavius Josephus, Book 18, 3:1. "The Romans upon the flight of the seditious into the city, and upon the burning of the set-apart house itself, and of all the buildings lying round about it, brought their ensigns to the Temple, and set them over against its eastern gate. And there did they offer sacrifices to them, and there did they make Titus imperator, with the greatest acclamations of joy". The Wars of the Jews by Flavius Josephus, Book 6, 6:1. "For indeed the Roman religion is entirely martial, for they worship their ensigns, and swear by their ensigns, and pay greater respects to their ensigns more than to any other god whatsoever.". Apologetic by Tertullian, Chapter 16. "He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even tarry at the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God". 2 Thessalonians 2:4. "So when you see standing at the set-apart place ‘the abomination of desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel, let the reader understand, then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains". Matthew 24:15-20. "When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains". Luke 21:20-24. And then came the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple, as Daniel prophesied would happen in the context of the abomination of desolation being set up. And then through the Roman popes, which were kings, the entire world was deceived into believing a false gospel that discards obedience to the Torah of Moses, which today is called "Catholicism" with its many denominations, which then brought forth "Protestantism" with its many denominations. These are false religions. The one true religion of God is "Judaism", with belief in Yeshua. And as kings having authority, the Roman popes persecuted the people of God for 1,260 years, which is 42 prophetic months. And then through Vatican City, in Rome, all nations of the earth were subjected into a global financial system of paper money and fiat currency, which are the true mark of the beast of Revelation, for these are false weights. Anyone who accepts paper money and fiat currency has already received the mark of the beast and is cursed. The only way to lift the curse is by renouncing and getting rid of all paper money and fiat currency once and for all. So there is no future one world government nor future one world currency nor future cashless society nor future antichrist that has not yet come nor future microchips implanted on the hand, but rather, what we see now around us is the final form of what was prophesied to be, and only 3 years are now left until the return of Yeshua. The last remaining nation that was prophesied to form in these final 3 years is the "United States of Europe", which will be a new nation that will form and will be given authority by 10 nations that will become states for that new federation. And that will be the final manifestation of the 1st beast of Revelation, and will be the revived Roman empire. Yet only 15 days after it is formed, it will collapse, because they will destroy Vatican City, and her destruction will be their collapse as well. And then around 6 months later after the destruction of Vatican City will be the second coming of Yeshua.

quiet a soup you've cooked up there with lotsa pork and fat.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The antichrist is not one single person, b
2 Thessalonians 2:3-12
[3]Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
[4]Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
[5]Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
[6]And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
[7]For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
[8]And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
[9]Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
[10]And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
[11]And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
[12]That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Reactions: Zao is life

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Ever wondered why, when Paul was speaking about the temple in Jerusalem in 1 Corinthians 9:13, he used the Greek word hierón for "temple",

but consistently used the word naós when speaking about the bodies of individual Christians, and the congregations of Christians as the tabernacle (temple) of God in 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 & 1 Corinthians 6:19; 2 Corinthians 6:16; Ephesians 2:21:2; AND 2 Thessalonians 2:4?

In the New Testament, the word used for the entire temple complex in Jerusalem is hierón, but the word naós is only used in the gospels in reference to the actual sanctuary of God in the temple complex in Jerusalem.

The last time that the New Testament uses the word naós in reference to the temple in Jerusalem, is in the verses in the Gospels which tell about the tearing of the veil between that holy place / holy of holies, which occurred when Jesus died on the cross. After this, the first time the word naos is used again, is in Acts:

Acts 7:48a
But, the Most High does not dwell in temples (Greek: naos) made with hands.

After Acts the word naos is only used in reference to the church and the temple in heaven, but hieron continues to be used in all references to the Jerusalem temple after the tearing of the veil in the naos.

Jesus said,

"For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there I am in their midst." (Matthew 18:20).

After Jesus died on the cross, the naós is the living stones (1 Peter 2:5) that make up the temple. So Paul used the word hieron when speaking about the Jerusalem temple, but the word naos when speaking about the temple the man of sin will appear in. Ever wondered what is meant by the tabernacle of God that the beast will blaspheme (Revelation 13)?

HOLY CITY

Ever wondered why the Revelation never calls Babylon the Great the holy city, nor the city "spiritually called Sodom and Egypt ..", nor the cities of the nations that fell in the 7th bowl of wrath, but calls New Jerusalem the holy city clearly and unambiguously three times aside from Revelation 11:1-2? (The holy city: Revelation 21:2; Revelation 21:10; and Revelation 22:19: New Jerusalem).

Revelation 11:2 is talking about the holy city. The temple that Revelation 11:1 is referring to is the naós - it uses the word naós for "temple".

The tabernacle of God, brother, is where the Spirit of God dwells. He does not dwell in temples made with (human) hands. Therefore no "Antiochus IV Epihanes II", i.e no Antichrist can defile any other "temple" other than the temple where the Spirit of God dwells, because anything else is / will be no temple, no matter what whoever calls it, or who names it "holy temple".

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Yes, Jesus Christ our blessed hope is definitely coming and I cannot wait for His appearing. Unfortunately, what you are saying is without a doubt incorrect as time will reveal.
Maranatha
Wow, so what you're saying is that you do not believe the scripture I posted because it doesn't fit your narrative. Okay.

This thread is unprofitable if you're not willing to adhere to ALL scripture .....not just the ones you can twist.

Ignore. Block. Goodbye.

EDIT: I assume that since you quoted me and gave some sort of rebuttal that states "many will say to me Lord, Lord..." ....that you were rejecting the scripture I posted and putting me in the category of "lost." If I misunderstood, please forgive me. I am not sure why you quoted me.

The reason I posted scripture is because the man of sin is one man ....not many as the OP suggested.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ok. This type of fever can be caused by being it the sun too long. You will feel weak and sometimes nauseous. Recommend you stay in bed and rest. Keep your phone handy. Get an over the counter medicine with acetaminophen to reduce fever. Wet rag on forehead can bring some immediate relief. Keep a blanket handy in case the chills start. Don't panic. These hallucinations should cease soon. If they don't, seek medical attention.

Reactions: Illuminator

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
2 Thessalonians 2:3-12
[3]Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
[4]Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
[5]Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
[6]And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
[7]For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
[8]And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
[9]Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
[10]And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
[11]And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
[12]That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

That already happened. The Roman popes caused the falling away.

Only One King

Jul 6, 2023
Busan
Faith
Christian
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Wow, so what you're saying is that you do not believe the scripture I posted because it doesn't fit your narrative. Okay.

This thread is unprofitable if you're not willing to adhere to ALL scripture .....not just the ones you can twist.

Ignore. Block. Goodbye.

EDIT: I assume that since you quoted me and gave some sort of rebuttal that states "many will say to me Lord, Lord..." ....that you were rejecting the scripture I posted and putting me in the category of "lost." If I misunderstood, please forgive me. I am not sure why you quoted me.

The reason I posted scripture is because the man of sin is one man ....not many as the OP suggested.
Sorry.
I'm new here. Still learning my way around. I was trying to comment on the original thread not yours. My bad.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry.
I'm new here. Still learning my way around. I was trying to comment on the original thread not yours. My bad.
Forgiven .....easy enough. Mistakes happen. Welcome to the forum. :)

Reactions: Taken

Only One King

Jul 6, 2023
Busan
Faith
Christian
Country
Korea, Republic Of

Ignore. Block. Goodbye.

expand...
Sorry.
I'm new here. Still learning my way around. I was trying to comment on the original thread not yours. My bad

Reactions: TLHKAJ

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is one man, a Roman succession of authority occupied by one man.

The Ac is a person not a position of authority held by many over time. The AC isn't Catholic either. He creates his own new religion where he is God.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
The Ac is a person not a position of authority held by many over time. The AC isn't Catholic either. He creates his own new religion where he is God.

That isn't so. The little horn in Daniel is the antichrist, which grows on the 4th beast of Daniel, which was Rome. Which implies the antichrist must be Roman. The only man that came in the context of Rome in fulfillment of prophecy are the Roman popes.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That isn't so. The little horn in Daniel is the antichrist, which grows on the 4th beast of Daniel, which was Rome.

The 4th beast is not Rome because Rome was not survived by the 3 previous beasts, nor was Rome overthrown at a coming of God, nor did the saints possess the Roman kingdom as the passage says:

Dan 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
Dan 7:22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
Dan 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
Dan 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Dan 7:26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
Dan 7:28 Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
The 4th beast is not Rome because Rome was not survived by the 3 previous beasts, nor was Rome overthrown at a coming of God, nor did the saints possess the Roman kingdom as the passage says:

Dan 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
Dan 7:22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
Dan 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
Dan 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Dan 7:26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
Dan 7:28 Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.

That passage is referring to the second coming of Yeshua, where the people of God will be resurrected and given authority over all the earth, for 1,000 years. All nations will be put into subjection to the rule of the people of God, and Yeshua. The Roman kingdom exists up until the second coming of Yeshua, which is when it will finally be destroyed. In its current form the 4th beast of Daniel continues to exist as a single distinct city, which is Vatican City, within Rome, which is the prostitute of Babylon in Revelation, seated in the seven mountains of Rome.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Roman kingdom exists up until the second coming of Yeshua, which is when it will finally be destroyed. In its current form the 4th beast of Daniel continues to exist as a single distinct city, which is Vatican City, within Rome, which is the prostitute of Babylon in Revelation, seated in the seven mountains of Rome.

That doesn't match anything about the description of the 4th beast.There is no Roman kingdom now or at the return of Christ.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
That doesn't match anything about the description of the 4th beast.There is no Roman kingdom now or at the return of Christ.

Of course the Roman kingdom still exists, because it changed into a religion, Roman catholicism, centered in Vatican City, in Rome, and then she became a financial system.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
That means the former does not exist. Something may have come from it but that is different.

Who are the first 3 beasts of Daniel 7?

Yes and no, the Roman kingdom has undergone changes. First an "empire" ruled by Roman emperors. Then a "holy empire" ruled by Roman popes. Then it transitioned into a religion influencing the entire world, centered in Vatican City, in Rome, still ruled by Roman popes. Then it became a global financial system, centered in Vatican City, in Rome, still ruled by Roman popes. This is all still considered the 4th kingdom of Daniel, which is Rome. It exists for a long span of time, over 2,000 years. This is why the little horn of the 4th beast of Daniel is not just 1 individual person, but a succession of Roman authority, occupied by one man in highest authority in Rome. Which were formerly emperors, then popes. These changes are what throws many people off from understanding why the Roman popes are the true antichrist, even though this has been a known fact for a very long time. Even Martin Luther, who initiated protestantism understood this truth, hence the reason he separated from the Roman catholic church. Truly the antichrist has deceived the entire world, even most believers. The first 3 beasts were Babylon, then the Medo-Persians, then the Greeks.

Last edited: