Tokyo Introduces Transparent Toilet Rooms

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey @Devin Wintch, I just wanted to let you know that even though I didn't click on your link about the sex robots I googled it for myself and some pretty disturbing stuff and not really sure what their purpose is. Sorry, no offense to you but I don't click questionable links like that when I don't know what I'm going to find on the other end of it. :/

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey @Devin Wintch, I just wanted to let you know that even though I didn't click on your link about the sex robots I googled it for myself and some pretty disturbing stuff and not really sure what their purpose is. Sorry, no offense to you but I don't click questionable links like that when I don't know what I'm going to find on the other end of it. :/

Yeah I was originally looking for the news article I got on CNN a long time ago. It was the same thing, so it would be tasteful too. No R rated stuff in regular news like Fox or CNN either, like BBC. OK, thanks.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I was originally looking for the news article I got on CNN a long time ago. It was the same thing, so it would be tasteful too. No R rated stuff in regular news like Fox or CNN either, like BBC. OK, thanks.

Why would I want to read or watch Fox or CNN anyways when it's all fake? That's what I learned from the 2020 election at least.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would I want to read or watch Fox or CNN anyways when it's all fake? That's what I learned from the 2020 election at least.

Now you're starting to sound like either you distrust news people or have a conspiracy theory idea floating around? Or is it something else?
me-when-im-talking-to-a-conspiracy-theorist-dwight-the-office-meme.jpg

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you're starting to sound like either you distrust news people or have a conspiracy theory idea floating around? Or is it something else?
me-when-im-talking-to-a-conspiracy-theorist-dwight-the-office-meme.jpg

Lol never mind it doesn't matter. We're getting off the subject anyways.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, I totally forgot to answer @Michael1985's question I'm sorry. This transparent restroom thing popped up on YouTube for some strange reason lol

Reactions: Michael1985