Tokyo Introduces Transparent Toilet Rooms

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I know, but can you honestly tell me that you don't at least stifle a laugh when you think about them going through the motions of intercourse and making the noises? :p If it wasn't for the rape part it would be totally hilarious!! XD I would probably just look like this though.
-___-

OH, two robots having sex, LOL, well in the early days of the internet and US Robotics 9,600 baud modems they would perform a "handshake", but I don't know about full blown intercourse, maybe for a hacker's equipment?:p:cool:

Reactions: April_Rose

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh My Gosh! You'll never believe what I just found....

JAPANESE ROBOT DISGUISED AS SEE THROUGH TOILET ASSAULTS WOMAN

LOL, somehow I can see that, exposing someone without their consent with this technology? The link is broke though :(

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I know, but can you honestly tell me that you don't at least stifle a laugh when you think about them going through the motions of intercourse and making the noises? :p If it wasn't for the rape part it would be totally hilarious!! XD I would probably just look like this though.
-___-
Thankfully, I can't get a visual on that because this is what my mind conjures up when you talk about robots to my generation....
lostinspacerobot.jpg
And I'm okay with 'dat!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH, two robots having sex, LOL, well in the early days of the internet and US Robotics 9,600 baud modems they would perform a "handshake", but I don't know about full blown intercourse, maybe for a hacker's equipment?:p:cool:

I gotta remember that this is a Christian website and Lord Jesus forgive me for all of the dirty jokes that are currently coming into my mind,.. but I can't get that image out of my mind with them speaking in naughty robot voices. XDDDDD!!!!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now this is getting a bit too much for me...Ill see yall later though. Interesting about the smart glass. :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a fake link. So don't break your mouse trying to click on it, lol. :D

Yeah I figured as much, so I cut and pasted into the search, thinking I was going to see the computer controlled automated version of the see-thru toilet actually accosting someone visually:

1ncu1e.jpg

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States