Tonga volcano: satellite footage of eruption

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is Scott?

Does a nation have to be actually named in the Bible to be able to identify which nation is being referenced with hind sight. I think so. Reference to Britain and France can also be found in the scripture although they are not mentioned by name.

Concerning "All evangelicals" being misguided today is very different to whether they were misguided over the past 100 or so years. God in prophecy does not require the Israelite people to return to the land of Canaan, but he expects that they will find a fertile field near where they are living to send roots down into to be nourished on the Religion of Christ that cmes down out of heaven as a small rock and grows to become the greatest mountain in all of the earth.

I think that this is as plain as anything can be for God's people to understand.

So sorry, I mix up you and Scott on here.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is video footage from 1944 Eruption of Mt Vesuvius almost 10 minutes of B/W footage, complete with frankensteinian music in the background, if anyone is interested.

It's crazy seeing people carrying idols out, or a mirror ....but many people just standing around watching it topple buildings as if moves toward them.