Too many people are hell bent on defining what "Christianity" is

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dei-Gnostica

Nov 4, 2007
rather than aspiring to attain a personal epiphany by following the path of our Saviour. Forget about what others do and meditate. You don't even need a church. In fact the entirety of this world should be the church of God. There is a quiet place in the middle of Banff National Park [in Canada] that I go to, and just meditate for days. I meditate upon the Omnipresent, All Pervading, Everlasting God, manifest into three aspects: The Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost. These three aspects define paths that we must all follow: The path of Devotion, the path of Wisdom, and the path of Action. If you can't sit, and contemplate, and find Jesus Christ within you, you'll never cease to judge others to see if they've found it. The Ego, and the delusion of Self and material goods. These are all very fleeting. What isn't fleeting is one's consciousness. Consciousness, like the fundamental particles of the universe which make up matter, end energy, and space and time, all flow from the one, formless, Omnipresent God. In the beginning, God spoke the Word. And the Big Bang ensued. And evolution ensued.And man ensued.And thus, we are the echo, and not the Voice. We need to return to the Omnipresent. To do that, we must follow the path of our Saviour, our Father, and our Holy Ghost. Once this epiphany ... this revelation comes, you will know that you walk with your Father. And so I follow this path as best I can. The Path of Jesus, our Lord and Savior and Son of God, is a solid, Divine foundation we follow to acheive this revelation. Right now we're but an echo. But with the Wisdom of Christ, we will realize the nature of the Voice. That is the nature of the Path of Jesus. It is not a 'religion'. It is a relationship. It is the quintessence of Wisdom. "Christianity" is a man made term-- a material term. The relationship we have with our Saviour, our Father, and our Holy Ghost, and thus vicariously, our One Infinite, Omnipresent God, is NOT man-made. It is Divine. We need to focus on the Divine, not the material.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Yes
tongue.gif
.It's just that each denomination thinks that they're right. But in reality, we should drop all of the doctrines and laws of men. And follow the Bible like we were meant to do.

Dei-Gnostica

Nov 4, 2007
(Wakka;24807)
Yes
tongue.gif
.It's just that each denomination thinks that they're right. But in reality, we should drop all of the doctrines and laws of men. And follow the Bible like we were meant to do.
Agreed. Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.