too much stress

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray God bless me with a peace of mind and good, spiritual, physical & mental health.

Too much stress is building up , on me.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray God bless me with a peace of mind and good, spiritual, physical & mental health.

Too much stress is building up , on me.

Oh Mel, you must take some time away from it all. Even if just 10 minutes. Maybe you can find a place where it is quiet and nobody around and plead with God, with no interruptions. I am highly upset with your sisters right now and don't want to be. I must continue to pray for them. How is your little nephew coming along?
Stress will make you sick and wear you down bro. My prayer is that you will find His peace again.
Love to you all.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Oh Mel, you must take some time away from it all. Even if just 10 minutes. Maybe you can find a place where it is quiet and nobody around and plead with God, with no interruptions. I am highly upset with your sisters right now and don't want to be. I must continue to pray for them. How is your little nephew coming along?
Stress will make you sick and wear you down bro. My prayer is that you will find His peace again.
Love to you all.

Will do sis. Nancy thanks.
Nephew is still unwell may be after few dose he will be fine

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have been reading your posts xx
You have so much going on around you that it is bound to effect you within. Do you have a favourite scripture, write it out, place it around your home , keep dwelling on it…….it will give you moments to focus on the Lords truth and away from the negatives within. Mine is provernpbs 3:5-6 , it always takes me to the truth that God knows and sees far more about what is actually going on than I do…..and Romans 8:28 tells me that there will be purpose in what I am facing xxxxxxx