'Tophet' (Lake of Fire) is the Goddess 'Vesta'. She is the Moment of Conception.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know more about the Spirit of God than most people on this planet.
Okay :rolleyes:

I guarantee you that.
Right :cool:

I have made several movies that go into great detail on this topic. Many folks have sent me letters expressing their gratitude.
All very nice but error is error no matter how well you present it.

The biggest obstacle Christians face is that they need to have a certain amount of Science, Chemistry, Physics and Biology background to process the deeper Revelations.

Before all science the subject of the Spirit was well known, so nothing of substance here.

I am not trying to boast,
Sound like you are, hehe

I am basically telling you that you should appreciate the fact that a Teacher is here.
My only teacher is the Word of God which we are yet to see from you here.
Do not be the 'Dunce' in the classroom that laughs and mocks at that which they do not understand. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God Within... the Microcosm of Life.
Seeking first the Kingdom is to "know" the one who has the Words of Eternal Life (Spirit) - that tip was free of charge ;)

I will give you an example. This will most likely go over your head and you will probably will reject it out of pride, so I will post for the folks reading. I am not trying to be mean, it is just very obvious to me that you are not interested in learning or being corrected.

What is Breath?

Job 27:3
"All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils"
Well done for quoting a verse that defines for you the breathe of life, which is no different to that which keeps animals alive, and is in my nostrils.

You're not going so well Quantum

OK, so Breath is associated with the Spirit of God and the Air we breathe. How do we quantify it?
No need to go to science (in a cold morning you can see it!)

The Air we breathe is mostly Nitrogen. This is the Key to understanding. The Spirit of God is associated with the Seventh Element in the Periodic Table. How?

We now know that Nitrogen is what the Word of God (Nucleobase) is made of. Nitrogen Bases. The Word of God is often synonymous with DNA in the Bible...
Bla bla bla - all you have proven is man holds nothing immortal at all - he is simply a living breathing creature who has been given breathe to live....when we die that breathe leaves us, end of story.

John 1:14
"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."
Correct the Logos made Jesus a living breathing man, exactly the same as you, but he didn't sin - the only thing which sets you and he apart.

DNA is often symbolized by the Sword...

Hebrews 4:12
"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

Great verse!

Soul and spirit here means Life & Character i.e God is able to use His Word to judge that life by His Righteousness.

Our 'Sword of the Word' i.e., our DNA, is where our Spirit, Soul and Flesh are divided. Yes, this is quantifiable and tangible. It is not some 'mystical' idea that only God understands. We can separate them and understand them individually using the Scientific Method as well as the Bible. They are in agreement.

A 'Soul' is a Lifeform's Genome. Again it is the Word of God that is made flesh. Spirit is the Energy that quickens (Powers) it. Both live on after the first death. The Body and Flesh are the 'Joints, Marrow, Heart' etc. The 'Thoughts and intents of the Heart' is Spirit. Thus we have...
  • Body: Joints, Marrow, Heart, Flesh
  • Soul: Word of God/Genome.
  • Spirit: Quick and Powerful/Electromagnetism/Thoughts and Intents
Lets try that again

• Body: Joints, Marrow, Heart, Flesh (correct!)
  • Soul: (Life of a person i.e their actions and behavior)
  • Spirit: (The Word of God is the seperating weapon which discerns body, life and character)
Leave what you know at the door and enter God's classroom!

Body, soul & spirit are all defined for you as being thoughts and intents of the heart.

You have chosen to disregard the Apostles definition to apply your own!

I refuse to deal with the rest of your post as its clear you have your own agenda and not interested in setting your mind on things above.

F2F

Last edited:

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What?
If I remember correctly, my only point was that the phrase "realm of the dead" is used 29 times in the NIV translation. True or false?

Is that enough context?
You are slippery I'll give you that!

Here is what you said "Sounds like more than a whole in the ground unconscious nonexistence. Who needs a "realm" for that?"

I guess it's proving difficult to converse with one who misrepresents the text and misrepresents precisely what was said.

If you believe God allowed a place of fiery torment simply say it! Or at the very least have sufficient integrity to say "hey I got Isaiah 14 entirely wrong and didn't see it as figurative language...maybe I should have read the entire chapter before plucking that verse????"

The best response here is the next time you quote a verse implying notions to it you might think twice before pasting it?

Enjoy
F2F

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is what you said "Sounds like more than a whole in the ground unconscious nonexistence. Who needs a "realm" for that?"

I guess it's proving difficult to converse with one who misrepresents the text and misrepresents precisely what was said.

If you believe God allowed a place of fiery torment simply say it! Or at the very least have sufficient integrity to say "hey I got Isaiah 14 entirely wrong and didn't see it as figurative language...maybe I should have read the entire chapter before plucking that verse????"

The best response here is the next time you quote a verse implying notions to it you might think twice before pasting it?
This is why people hate Christians and want to have nothing to do with the church.

Reactions: QuantumBit

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is why people hate Christians and want to have nothing to do with the church.
True, we must leave what we know or have been told and enter God's classroom. There are techniques and skills to be learned in how to read carefully the Word of God. You have shown an inablitity to practice those skills. These replies further show you are not willing to acknowledge your use of Isaiah 14 was incorrect - you know that to be true...have you the humility that's the question? We are either teachible or not. The Word is the final judge.

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@face2face I appreciate you sharing your thoughts, unfortunately I am going to have to agree to disagree. We will never be able to see eye to eye on a lot of things.

@St. SteVen knows that promoting a God of Hate is just plain wrong. He is very wise.

When I discovered that God really does give people another chance, it was the most liberating experience I ever had. Not for myself, but for all of the people in my Life that I cared for that were not Christian. I now know that every one of them will be OK and make it to Heaven when they are ready. It was the biggest relief ever.

The feeling of peace and content I have is like no other. I wish everyone could experience it.

And as an added bonus, I can now have meaningful discussion with the Non-Believers and tell them the actual Good News of Salvation. I am able to build bridges with them and be ready for the day when they wish to cross over, if they so choose.

• Love
Reactions: St. SteVen

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great post, thanks.
As you wrote, "a God of Hate is just plain wrong."
They twist the merciful God of Love into a merciless "justice" hate machine.
When I discovered that God really does give people another chance, it was the most liberating experience I ever had. Not for myself, but for all of the people in my Life that I cared for that were not Christian. I now know that every one of them will be OK and make it to Heaven when they are ready. It was the biggest relief ever.
I discovered the same thing. Now I know that the stranger at the gas/petrol pump is not my enemy.
Puts everyone in a different light. Even if they do me wrong. I know God hasn't given up on them.
Neither should I.
The feeling of peace and content I have is like no other. I wish everyone could experience it.
AMEN
And as an added bonus, I can now have meaningful discussion with the Non-Believers and tell them the actual Good News of Salvation. I am able to build bridges with them and be ready for the day when they wish to cross over, if they so choose.
Yes, their defenses come down pretty quickly once they discover where you are coming from.
And where you claim they are going to. I told my self-proclaimed religion iconoclast friend at work
that there are valid reasons for his position. Not what he expected to hear from a Jesus-follower.
Build bridges, not walls.

• Love
Reactions: QuantumBit

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That reminds me...

I need to make a quick writeup on Stephen and the Secrets he revealed about Moloch.

He was stoned to death for revealing them.

• Wow
Reactions: St. SteVen