Tornado Outbreaks & Severe Weather

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Severe storm system moving through southern states again...

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heads up for Friday/Saturday....
I'm usually not into anything with wheels but that truck and the colors had my full attention

I'm in WA so it looks like we're good, but if anyone who lives in that area has the chance to get one, I have a weather radio & AM/FM radio/flashlight/phone charger that is solar, hand crank, and charges by plug in that has been a lifesaver quite a few times. I think if you live anywhere power outages or natural disasters are inevitable, a person needs to have one. Always have some kind of kit.

I have family in TN/AL and started freaking out around 12:00

Reactions: lilygrace

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@FluffyYellowDuck
Yes, I do have one of those solar/hand crank/USB chargeable weather radio/flashlight (etc) ... great to have in situations like these.
Yes! They are super awesome!

I am in the middle of a natural disaster zone. Flood zone, not far from Mt Helens, sitting directly on the fault line. The worst we've had though so far was the transformers blowing out. It was really cool though. There was an incessant buzzing throughout the town, it was pitch black out, except a bright blue light that kept flashing through the sky. Trippy. Felt like I was in The Happening.

Also happened in three other states around the same time. I started stocking up on stuff like that here and there after. Three states at the same time seemed too coincidental and now I don't trust the grid.