Pfizer bldg damaged:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the question: Do you think this is God's judgment for mandating forced vaccines on the US citizens?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read recently that the facility was not manufacturing COVID vaccines, but rather damaged hospital type injections so their may be a drug shortage to hospitals for a while. Which is sad news to say the least.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They will have a temporary facility operating or several facilities operating within two weeks. They carry business interruption insurance. Employees will be paid and everything will be new in the temporary facility (furniture). The new facility will be built and opened within a year.

I've done it before. Resisters and Diodes don't do well in a tornado .....

Reactions: dev553344

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We were destroyed by a tornado on a Saturday morning. Three people in the plant. All three survived. Mid morning Monday, we were allowed to go to the destruction. Monday afternoon ...... an employee was sent to find me at building one, where I was assessing the damage and how long it would take to get Building one up and running. The CEO and the Board of Directors was in the parking lot. I was told by the CEO. "You have construction management experience. I'm taking you out of sales and putting you in charge of the entire recovery and construction of a new facility. You answer to no one but me. You are now a member of the Board. Now, what can you do?" I told them "I have a Butler Building contractor on his way. We immediately need a temporary location to manufacture in. I'll see what he suggests, when he arrives in a few minutes ...we start recovery right away." That afternoon we signed the lease agreement for a temporary location. We started moving in on Tuesday. We moved into our new facility ten months later on the same foundation as the original building. We finished under budget and two months ahead of schedule. We built the most modern electronics manufacturing facility in the State of Florida .....We had finished product in the burn in rooms that survived. We did not miss a shipment or a delivery.

FEMA showed to offer advice and help. I told them "We don't need your advice and certainly don't want your help. Go assist someone else." I told the Board, "Want this screwed up? Take the advice of the Federal Government. I told them to get out of the way."

I finished the job of rebuild and went back to Sales and Marketing. When this happened, I had just left a finished Hotel Project at Disney World. I had just started my new job two weeks before the tornado hit.

Last edited:

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's a little late for that as they already destroyed lives.