• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever considered you might be lying to?
LET GOD BE TRUE but every man a liar .
But most say LET OUR MEN OUR CHURCH BE TRUE . they just sit under whatever and trust in men . Testing all
NOT AGAINST THE BIBLE , but agaisnt THEIR OWN CHURCHS TRADITON AND MEN .
Folks treat their leaders as though THEY GOD HIMSELF sometimes .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
They know not my friend . But the lambs know .
What is this that i am talking about my friend .
They choose and have chosen the traditions of men over Plain biblical doctrine .
A fact that can easily often be proven too .
How do we know we are following men and their traditions .
WHEN one cometh and brings biblical doctrine to correct them and they simply continue to hold to the tradition .
They cannot see my friend .
Anytime we learned something and one comes along and brings biblical truth , IF a lamb had understood something wrong
learned it wrong from men , IT would realize , oh wait something must be wrong in the teaching i believed .
BUT THEY DONT . rather they double down on why THEIR CHURCH is RIGHT , WHY THERE TRADITIONS ARE RIGHT .
EVEN WHEN THE BIBLE PROVES IT TO BE DEAD WRONG . You ever heard
the saying , Even as they wrest other scriptures unto their own destruction . YOU SEE THEY GONNA TWIST and OMIT STUFF
rather than simply heed the correction of scripture . THEY DO TWIST my friend . THEY TWIST , OMIT STUFF
say things like that no longer applies or that is for another group ortime .
THE one thing they all have in common is , THEY WONT RECIEVE THE BIBLICAL TRUTH
THEY WILL HOLD RATHER to what their men or own minds have led them too . NOW A lamb , IT DOETH NO SUCH THING .
IT Holds TO SCRIPTURE . IT TESTS ALL BY THE SCRIPTURE . IT SAYS , LET GOD BE TRUE BUT EVERY MAN A LIAR .
Many have no idea what that even means . BUT , LET GOD BE TRUE and EVERY MAN A LIAR . AND on that i do stand .
GOD IS TRUTH , HIS CHRIST IS TRUTH , HIS WORDS ARE TRUTH . WE HOLD TO THE BIBLE AS TRUTH . THEY DONT .
OH they may say it is , but WHY TWIST IT . THEIR TRUTH cometh of men and that is no truth . And its high time
folks understood this .
Well said brother-you are saturated and permeated with Scripture-filled and sealed with the Holy Spirit-and have full ASSURANCE re your salvation.
And this lamb is gonna listen to you.
Shalom
J.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
LET GOD BE TRUE but every man a liar .
But most say LET OUR MEN OUR CHURCH BE TRUE . they just sit under whatever and trust in men . Testing all
NOT AGAINST THE BIBLE , but agaisnt THEIR OWN CHURCHS TRADITON AND MEN .
Folks treat their leaders as though THEY GOD HIMSELF sometimes .
Problematic-Jesus is buried with traditions and dogmas and catechisms-sad to say brother.
may they see the light.
J.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ASSURANCE

A. Can Christians know they are saved (cf. 1 John 5:13)? 1 John has three tests or evidences.

1. Doctrinal (belief, 1 John 1:1,5,10; 2:18-25; 4:1-6,14-16; 5:11-12)

2. Lifestyle (obedience, 1 John 2:2-3; 2:3-6; 3:1-10; 5:18)

3. Social (love, 1 John 1:2-3; 2:7-11; 3:11-18; 4:7-12, 16-21)

B. Assurance has become a denominational issue

1. John Calvin based assurance on God's election. He said that we can never be certain in this life.

2. John Wesley based assurance on religious experience. He believed that we have the ability to live above known sin.

3. Roman Catholics and the Church of Christ base assurance on an authoritative Church. The group to which one belongs is the key to assurance.

4. Most evangelicals base assurance on the promises of the Bible, linked to the fruit of the Spirit (cf. Gal. 5:22-23) in the life of the believer (i.e., daily Christlikeness).

C. Believers' primary assurance is linked to the character of the Triune God

1. God the Father's love

a. John 3:16; 10:28-29

b. Romans 8:31-39

c. Ephesians 2:5,8-9

d. Philippians 1:6

e. 1 Peter 1:3-5

f. 1 John 4:7-21

2. God the Son's actions

a. death on our behalf

1) Acts 2:23

2) Romans 5:6-11

3) 2 Corinthians 5:21

4) 1 John 2:2; 4:9-10

b. high priestly prayer (John 17:12)

c. continuing intercession

1) Romans 8:34

2) Hebrews 7:25

3) 1 John 2:1

3. God the Spirit's ministry

a. calling (John 6:44,65)

b. sealing

1) 2 Corinthians 1:22; 5:5

2) Ephesians 1:13-14; 4:3

c. assuring

1) Romans 8:16-17

2) 1 John 5:7-13

D. But humans must respond to God's covenant offer (both initially and continually)

1. believers must turn from sin (repentance) and to God through Jesus (faith)

a. Mark 1:15

b. Acts 3:16,19; 20:21

2. believers must receive God's offer in Christ

a. John 1:12; 3:16

b. Romans 5:1 (and by analogy 10:9-13)

3. believers must continue in the faith

a. Mark 13:13

b. 1 Corinthians 15:2

c. Galatians 6:9

d. Hebrews 3:14

e. 2 Peter 1:10

f. Jude 20-21

g. Revelation 2:2-3,7,10,17,19,25-26; 3:5,10,11,21

E. Assurance is difficult because

1. often believers seek certain experiences not promised in the Bible

2. often believers do not fully understand the gospel

3. often believers continue to willfully sin (cf. 1 Cor. 3:10-15; 9:27; 1 Tim. 1:19-20; 2 Tim. 4:10; 2 Pet. 1:8-11)

4. certain personality types (i.e., perfectionists) can never accept God's unconditional acceptance and love

5. in the Bible there are examples of false professions (cf. Matt. 13:3-23; 7:21-23; Mark 4:14-20; 2 Pet. 2:19-20; 1 John 2:18-19

J.
And i would follow not a one of them even to burger King .
Calvin or none of them .
That is the problem my friend . You are right .
MOST put their faith in EXPERIENCE , what feels good or right , like new age and its ever changing theological views .
IF it feels good and seemeth RIGHT , WELL THEN ITS THEIR TRUTH . BIG MISTAKE THERE .
many also put their assurance in , THEIR WATCHTOWER , OR POPE or etc . BIG MISTAKE THERE .
teaching things like THEIR MEN , THEIR INSTIUTIONS are in the stead of GOD .
YOU DO realize the deadly danger in that one . TOTAL POWER and CONTROL .
HOW can our church be wrong becometh the saying . WE THE HAND OF GOD , OUR CHURCH etc etc etc .
I buy NONE OF IT . i buy rather THIS SAYING . LET GOD BE TRUE BUT EVERY MAN A LIAR . too bad most folks
have no idea what that means . TO THEM ITS LET OUR CHURCH BE TRUE and anything else a LIAR .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well said brother-you are saturated and permeated with Scripture-filled and sealed with the Holy Spirit-and have full ASSURANCE re your salvation.
And this lamb is gonna listen to you.
Shalom
J.
STAY GLUED IN THE BIBLE my friend . GLUED IN IT . NEVER Let a man pry you from it . LET GOD BE TRUE but EVERY man a liar .
ALL men must be tested and tested at all times and done so against THE WORD and WORDS OF GOD . STAY GLUED IN THE BIBLE my friend and let all our hope and all our trust be IN THE GLORIOUS LORD . Now raise those hands and praise the LORD .
But , believe you me , THEY GONNA HATE US FOR THIS .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
And i would follow not a one of them even to burger King .
Calvin or none of them .
That is the problem my friend . You are right .
MOST put their faith in EXPERIENCE , what feels good or right , like new age and its ever changing theological views .
IF it feels good and seemeth RIGHT , WELL THEN ITS THEIR TRUTH . BIG MISTAKE THERE .
many also put their assurance in , THEIR WATCHTOWER , OR POPE or etc . BIG MISTAKE THERE .
teaching things like THEIR MEN , THEIR INSTIUTIONS are in the stead of GOD .
YOU DO realize the deadly danger in that one . TOTAL POWER and CONTROL .
HOW can our church be wrong becometh the saying . WE THE HAND OF GOD , OUR CHURCH etc etc etc .
I buy NONE OF IT . i buy rather THIS SAYING . LET GOD BE TRUE BUT EVERY MAN A LIAR . too bad most folks
have no idea what that means . TO THEM ITS LET OUR CHURCH BE TRUE and anything else a LIAR .
A BIG Amen to this my brother.
J.

• Love

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
STAY GLUED IN THE BIBLE my friend . GLUED IN IT . NEVER Let a man pry you from it . LET GOD BE TRUE but EVERY man a liar .
ALL men must be tested and tested at all times and done so against THE WORD and WORDS OF GOD . STAY GLUED IN THE BIBLE my friend and let all our hope and all our trust be IN THE GLORIOUS LORD . Now raise those hands and praise the LORD .
Love you my brother in Christ Jesus.
J.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Problematic-Jesus is buried with traditions and dogmas and catechisms-sad to say brother.
may they see the light.
J.
All we can do is SING THE LOVELY SONG OF TRUTH . And yes i do pray they see the LIGHT .
For once the DOOR IS SHUT , IT WILL BE TOO LATE .
Let GOD be TRUE but every man a liar . Time for bibles to be opened . YEP .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
All we can do is SING THE LOVELY SONG OF TRUTH . And yes i do pray they see the LIGHT .
For once the DOOR IS SHUT , IT WILL BE TOO LATE .
Let GOD be TRUE but every man a liar . Time for bibles to be opened . YEP .
Let's keep on marching brother-we are only here for a short time.
J.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ASSURANCE

A. Can Christians know they are saved (cf. 1 John 5:13)? 1 John has three tests or evidences.

1. Doctrinal (belief, 1 John 1:1,5,10; 2:18-25; 4:1-6,14-16; 5:11-12)

2. Lifestyle (obedience, 1 John 2:2-3; 2:3-6; 3:1-10; 5:18)

3. Social (love, 1 John 1:2-3; 2:7-11; 3:11-18; 4:7-12, 16-21)

B. Assurance has become a denominational issue

1. John Calvin based assurance on God's election. He said that we can never be certain in this life.

2. John Wesley based assurance on religious experience. He believed that we have the ability to live above known sin.

3. Roman Catholics and the Church of Christ base assurance on an authoritative Church. The group to which one belongs is the key to assurance.

4. Most evangelicals base assurance on the promises of the Bible, linked to the fruit of the Spirit (cf. Gal. 5:22-23) in the life of the believer (i.e., daily Christlikeness).

C. Believers' primary assurance is linked to the character of the Triune God

1. God the Father's love

a. John 3:16; 10:28-29

b. Romans 8:31-39

d. Philippians 1:6

e. 1 Peter 1:3-5

f. 1 John 4:7-21

2. God the Son's actions

a. death on our behalf

1) Acts 2:23

2) Romans 5:6-11

3) 2 Corinthians 5:21

4) 1 John 2:2; 4:9-10

b. high priestly prayer (John 17:12)

c. continuing intercession

1) Romans 8:34

2) Hebrews 7:25

3) 1 John 2:1

3. God the Spirit's ministry

a. calling (John 6:44,65)

b. sealing

1) 2 Corinthians 1:22; 5:5

2) Ephesians 1:13-14; 4:3

c. assuring

1) Romans 8:16-17

2) 1 John 5:7-13

D. But humans must respond to God's covenant offer (both initially and continually)

1. believers must turn from sin (repentance) and to God through Jesus (faith)

a. Mark 1:15

b. Acts 3:16,19; 20:21

2. believers must receive God's offer in Christ

a. John 1:12; 3:16

b. Romans 5:1 (and by analogy 10:9-13)

3. believers must continue in the faith

a. Mark 13:13

b. 1 Corinthians 15:2

c. Galatians 6:9

d. Hebrews 3:14

e. 2 Peter 1:10

f. Jude 20-21

g. Revelation 2:2-3,7,10,17,19,25-26; 3:5,10,11,21

E. Assurance is difficult because

1. often believers seek certain experiences not promised in the Bible

2. often believers do not fully understand the gospel

3. often believers continue to willfully sin (cf. 1 Cor. 3:10-15; 9:27; 1 Tim. 1:19-20; 2 Tim. 4:10; 2 Pet. 1:8-11)

4. certain personality types (i.e., perfectionists) can never accept God's unconditional acceptance and love

5. in the Bible there are examples of false professions (cf. Matt. 13:3-23; 7:21-23; Mark 4:14-20; 2 Pet. 2:19-20; 1 John 2:18-19

J.
JOHN wrote it best . These things i write unto you that ye may KNOW KNOW ye have eternal life .
And that ye may BELIEVE on THE SON OF GOD .
The reason most dont know or cliam we cant know , IS CAUSE THEY DONT KNOW HE WHO IS THE SAVOIR .
See i would gander to say that if one dont KNOW HE is saved , THEN HE MUST BE TRUSTING IN SELF and not IN HE WHO DOES save .
TRUTH IS if we dont TRUST IN CHRIST , In WHAT HE DID and that by HIM , by grace we are saved , KEPT THROUGH FAITH . IN HIM .
Then we got us a major PROBLEM . We must be thinking and trusting in our own selves to SAVE US .
I mean JESUS didnt come to NOT SAVE but TO SAVE and that ALL WHO DO BELEIVE WOULD BE SAVED .
And would not perish . But the question is , DO FOLKS really BELIEVE and TRUST IN THAT , IN HIM , IN HIS TEACHINGS .
OR are they trusting in men and themselves . WELL if our assurance cometh not of GOD , OF HIS CHRIST and aint iN CHRIST .
THEN IT IS IN US . And as i wrote earlier THAT AINT NO ASSURANCE OF ANYTHING cept perhaps a lot of wailing at that end .
But as for this lamb , ITS GONNA TRUST IN THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BE TRUSTED IN . GOD , HIS CHRIST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
2Ti 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
2Ti 3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
2Ti 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2Ti 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2Ti 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
2Ti 3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
2Ti 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2Ti 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
Well i believe that said ALL SCRIPTURE is given by INSPIRATION OF GOD . exactly .
Lambs gonna feast on it too .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
JOHN wrote it best . These things i write unto you that ye may KNOW KNOW ye have eternal life .
And that ye may BELIEVE on THE SON OF GOD .
The reason most dont know or cliam we cant know , IS CAUSE THEY DONT KNOW HE WHO IS THE SAVOIR .
See i would gander to say that if one dont KNOW HE is saved , THEN HE MUST BE TRUSTING IN SELF and not IN HE WHO DOES save .
TRUTH IS if we dont TRUST IN CHRIST , In WHAT HE DID and that by HIM , by grace we are saved , KEPT THROUGH FAITH . IN HIM .
Then we got us a major PROBLEM . We must be thinking and trusting in our own selves to SAVE US .
I mean JESUS didnt come to NOT SAVE but TO SAVE and that ALL WHO DO BELEIVE WOULD BE SAVED .
And would not perish . But the question is , DO FOLKS really BELIEVE and TRUST IN THAT , IN HIM , IN HIS TEACHINGS .
OR are they trusting in men and themselves . WELL if our assurance cometh not of GOD , OF HIS CHRIST and aint iN CHRIST .
THEN IT IS IN US . And as i wrote earlier THAT AINT NO ASSURANCE OF ANYTHING cept perhaps a lot of wailing at that end .
But as for this lamb , ITS GONNA TRUST IN THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BE TRUSTED IN . GOD , HIS CHRIST .
As you say-let's keep on marching

You Can Never DO What Christ Has DONE

Did you know that when you consider all the religions in the world, there are really only two kinds of faith? One is trusting what the Lord Jesus Christ has DONE to save sinners completely; the other is trusting what man must DO to be saved. Trusting in what Christ has DONE puts believers on the narrow way that leads to eternal life, while trusting in what you must DO puts you on the broad road that leads to destruction (Mat. 7:13-14). Everything the all-sufficient Savior has DONE is gloriously revealed throughout the Bible, while trusting in what man must DO opposes the Word of God (Rom. 11:6).

Christ Has DONE What You Can Never Do

Good works and religious rituals can never satisfy divine justice for sin because the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23). The second death is separation from God in the eternal fires of hell (Isaiah 59:2; Revelation 20:14). Hell is eternal because divine justice requires full payment for sins committed against our infinitely holy God. There is absolutely nothing guilty condemned sinners can DO to pay the eternal sin debt. However, what a finite man could never DO, the eternal Son of God has DONE. The eternal sin debt was nailed to His cross (Col. 2:13-14). Jesus Christ, who is God’s perfect man and man’s perfect God, died as a substitute to satisfy divine justice for those who trust Him alone. Thus, man's only hope is to exchange his worthless religion of works for an eternal relationship with God through Jesus, the one mediator between God and man (1 Tim. 2:5).

Will Knowledge of the Truth Change Your Faith?

The nature of deception is such that people never know they are deceived until they are confronted with the truth. No one will try to get on the narrow way that leads to life until they know they are on the broad way that leads to destruction. No one will seek a substitute to die in their place until they know they are condemned to death. No one will seek a Savior until they know they are destined for the torments of hell. No one will seek to be reconciled to God until they know they are separated from Him. No one can receive the righteousness of Christ as a gift until they are first stripped of their own righteousness. No one will appreciate what the Lord Jesus has DONE until they realize how utterly hopeless and helpless they are to DO anything about it. The glorious Gospel of grace is to believe what Christ has DONE and repent of what man thinks he must DO.

You Need to Know What Christ Has DONE

He is the way for those who are lost. He is the truth for those who are deceived. He is life to those who are spiritually dead (John 14:6)
He testified to the truth and truth seekers listen to Him (John 18:37)
He is the only Savior for sinners (Acts 4:12)
He bore His people's sin in His body on the cross (1 Peter 2:24)
He makes believers perfect forever (Heb. 10:14)
He canceled the eternal sin debt of believers (Col. 2:13-14)
He reconciles believers to God (2 Cor. 5:18-20)
He redeems believers from the curse of the law (Gal. 3:13)
He saves people forever from God's wrath (Heb. 7:25;1 Thes. 5:9)
He gave His life as a ransom for many (Mat. 20:28)
He satisfied divine justice as a sacrifice for sin (1 John 2:2)
He shed His blood to purify His people from all sin (1 John 1:7)
He died once for all sins to bring believers to God (1 Peter 3:18)
He offered one sacrifice for all sins for all time (Heb. 10:12)
He saved believers from divine condemnation (Rom. 8:1)
He delivered His people from the dominion of Satan (Acts 26:18)
He rescued believers from the domain of darkness and transferred them into His kingdom (Col. 1:13)
He was resurrected from the dead, giving every believer a living hope and an inheritance in heaven protected by God's power (1 Peter 1:3-5)

How Will You Respond to What Christ Has DONE?

After the Lord Jesus had DONE everything necessary to save sinners completely and forever, He cried out in victory, “It is finished” (John 19:30). Only those who trust what the Lord Jesus has DONE can receive the gift of eternal life. It can never be merited by what man thinks he must DO because it would never be enough. God does not save people based on the deeds they DO (Titus 3:5). “For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast” (Eph. 2:8-9). Knowing this, will you repent of your dead works, which are an insult to the perfect, finished and sufficient work of Christ? Will you come to the Lord Jesus with empty hands of faith, bringing nothing but your sins?

This Is What You Can DO After God Saves You

After you have been reconciled to God by trusting in what Christ has DONE, you are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus, to DO the good works He has prepared for you (Eph. 2:10). What you DO for God as a born-again Christian will be motivated by your love and thanksgiving for all Christ has DONE. “Whatever you DO, in word or deed, DO everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him" (Col. 3:17).

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
may they see the light.
J.
Any man who loves mother , father , son , daughter , wife , more than me IS NOT WORTHY OF ME .
We dont put men and their doctrines or anything before GOD , before Christ .
Any who does so loveth the things of this world , of men MORE THAN HIM .
IF we can sit and love rather obey rather , heed rather men and their bad traditions , THEN I SAY WE GOT US A HUGE PROBLEM
WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR CHRIST above all ........
NOW I THINK a lot of folks have no idea what that means either . SEE if we have the LOVE that comes FROM GOD upon our hearts .
Given us by the SPIRIT , unto those whose faith IS IN CHRIST , then why is their love for men ABOVE CHRIST . we got a problem .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Any man who loves mother , father , son , daughter , wife , more than me IS NOT WORTHY OF ME .
IF we can sit and love rather obey rather , heed rather men and their bad traditions , THEN I SAY WE GOT US A HUGE PROBLEM
NOW I THINK a lot of folks have no idea what that means either . SEE if we have the LOVE that comes FROM GOD upon our hearts .
Given us by the SPIRIT , unto those whose faith IS IN CHRIST , then why is their love for men ABOVE CHRIST . we got a problem .
1Co 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
1Co 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
1Co 13:3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
1Co 13:4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
1Co 13:5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
1Co 13:6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
1Co 13:7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
1Co 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
1Co 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
1Co 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
1Co 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Shalom
J.

• Love

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I would venture to say- a BIG problem.
J.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Co 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
1Co 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
1Co 13:3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
1Co 13:4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
1Co 13:5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
1Co 13:6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
1Co 13:7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
1Co 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
1Co 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
1Co 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
1Co 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Shalom
J.
Now lets examine this real close like . I can prove most follow another love and not the LOVE aka CHARITY that cometh of GOD .
Notice that paul says EVEN IF I GAVE ALL OF MY GOODS TO THE POOR and yet had not charity , IT WOULD PROFIT ME NOTHING
So just the act of giving alone is not all that CHARITY ITSELF ENTAILS . THOUGH doing good is part of charity .
EVEN if i gave my body to be burned and yet had not charity , OOOPS nothing .
SO the question then becometh , WHAT ON EARTH IS CHARITY .
WELL CHARITY REJOICES IN SOMETHING . IN THE TRUTH . not in lies and not in inquity .
HMMMMM
The last time i checked GOD IS TRUTH CHRIST IS TRUTH , HIS WORDS ARE TRUTH .
SO IF i even gave my goods to the poor and yet LOVED NOT THE TRUTH , OOPSY .
Yet many now rejoice in a love that IS A LIE .
A very BROAD ROAD TO GOD LIE . Many now embrace a love that says GOD is LOVE and all religoins are fine .
BUT THAT AINT CHARITY . CAUSE THAT BE A LIE . NOT TRUTH . WHY REJOICE IN IT , WHY BELIEVE IT .
They dont need to beleive on CHRIST , they wont perish , GOD IS LOVE , HIS ROAD IS HUGE , just love ye one another and all is well .
AGAIN THAT IS A LIE and it is NOT CHARITY , IT IS NOT LOVE . yet many seem to rejoice in it and call this all inclusive path LOVE .
THEY even call inquity good . yet GOD calleth it evil . An example THE RAINBOW FLAG . OH ITS LOVE DONT JUDGE .
MANY have no charity for many HAVE NOT GOD , CHRIST and love NOT THE TRUTH .
I guess you can see why we wont be loved .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would venture to say- a BIG problem.
J.
Remember CHARITY rejoices IN THE TRUTH . not a lie , not inquity .
And that is why i expose the all inclusive ecumincal LIE for what it is A LIE .
Now let us return , for a brief moment to the garden . Let use examine something .
HOW did the serpernt work .
WHAT DID GOD FIRST TELL ADAM . Eat not of the tree of the knowlege of good and evil
for in the day ye eat thereof , YE SHALL SURELY DIE . And every WORD OF GOD IS TRUE my friend , as the lambs do know .
SO along comes a serpent and he has something to say .
Now watch closely at what the serpent did .
Has GOD really said ye may not eat of the trees of the garden .
And eve said , WE may eat of the trees of the garden , But not the TREE in the midst of the garden
for in the day we eat thereof we shall surely die .
BUT WHAT DID the serpent say . NAY nay YE SHALL NOT DIE ............
NOW WHO ENDED UP RIGHT . GOD OR THE SERPENT . Exactly .
Now lets forward to today and ye shall see the serpent at work through men leading the churches .
HEY church , sayeth the sepents men , DID GOD really say , DID CHRIST REALLY say
YE MUST BELIEVE IN HIM to be saved .
and the church says , OR SHOULD SAY , YES HE DID and THAT IF ONE Hears and BELEIVES NOT they will perish .
NAY NAY sayeth the serpents men , YE SHALL NOT PERISH , GOD IS LOVE , if ye do well and simply love one another
All shall well . Buddists and muslims and all shall not perish , for GOD IS LOVE .
SEE HOW HE WORKS JOHANN . HE LIES . JESUS SAID THEY WOULD , HE SAYS THEY WONT PERISH .
question is , WHICH ONE WE GONNA BELIEVE the sepent and his men OR JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF .
EXACTLY , WE BELIEVE WHAT JESUS SAID .