Transgender refugees

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF you were to deny the humanity of black people it would be hate.

If you justified the persecution of Jewish people it would be hate

Hate is hate no matter who it is directed agasint

You say if "you"--but it is not me, it's them who deny themselves, abandoning their very human nature, against their neighbors and against God.

In fact, it persuaded, I would bet every one of them would say they hate themselves. And that's the real problem. And just to be clear, I have no prejudice (my generation got over it), and I am kind and loving in my dealings with anyone who has abandon themselves to the evils of this world. If given the opening, it is my practice to share the love of Christ with all people.

But this is a discussion of what should be the honest truth--not emotional tolerance and enabling.

So, I get your position--but you are not helping, you're "allowing", even "accommodating" all that is wrong before God, right along with what is right as if there is no difference. That is not what is meant or intended by the wheat and the tares living together--it is not we who should "accommodate" them, but they who should see themselves and us in a way that causes them to want to be what God intended. And if they don't, we should not condone the darkness, let alone "accommodate" it.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is hate always wrong? You seem to use hate of hate as a justification for your position. But we are told to hate evil:

Psalm 97:10 You who love the Lord, hate evil!
He preserves the souls of His saints;
He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked.
Is denying that a minority of people are even human beings wrong?

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ding ding ding!!!

Correct. And until you exhaust all your options your not being persecuted.
False. The persecution exists and the Courts acknowledge this what was overturned was the request for asylum.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is denying that a minority of people are even human beings wrong?
Of course not, and given the context of your post that I replied to I understand your reasoning. I was simply stating that hate is not evil unless it's hating good.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say if "you"--but it is not me,

You said "dropped below the invisible line that commonly defines human existence." So, yes YOU.

If YOU said this about anyone else is would rightly be called hate. Hate doesn't magically turn into something else when you aim it at different people.
it's them who deny themselves, abandoning their very human nature, against their neighbors and against God.

In fact, it persuaded, I would bet every one of them would say they hate themselves. And that's the real problem.

And you would loose that bet.
And just to be clear, I have no prejudice (my generation got over it), and I am kind and loving in my dealings with anyone who has abandon themselves to the evils of this world. If given the opening, it is my practice to share the love of Christ with all people.
Saying they aren't human, that they embrace evil, that you just know they all hate themselves IS prejudice
But this is a discussion of what should be the honest truth--not emotional tolerance and enabling.

So, I get your position--but you are not helping, you're "allowing", even "accommodating" all that is wrong before God, right along with what is right as if there is no difference. That is not what is meant or intended by the wheat and the tares living together--it is not we who should "accommodate" them, but they who should see themselves and us in a way that causes them to want to be what God intended. And if they don't, we should not condone the darkness, let alone "accommodate" it.
And that is why good people point out and confront prejudice and hate.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course not, and given the context of your post that I replied to I understand your reasoning. I was simply stating that hate is not evil unless it's hating good.
Can you provide us with a list of people you think it is good to hate?

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Religion is currently being discriminated also by some of those transgender people and/or supporters.
How?
Are you being denied service by public businesses?
Are you being driven from your home by threats of violence?
Are you accused of mutilating children?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you provide us with a list of people you think it is good to hate?
How about the devil, as he is in essence evil and never will be good. He also has angels. You might add to that the sons of the devil, but that might be taking it too far as some might repent, but not the devils. LOL, do the math man.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about the devil, as he is in essence evil and never will be good. He also has angels. You might add to that the sons of the devil, but that might be taking it too far as some might repent, but not the devils. LOL, do the math man.
IS the devil a group of people?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How?
Are you being denied service by public businesses?
Are you being driven from your home by threats of violence?
Are you accused of mutilating children?
GBLTQ is not a biological science of the state of man or woman, nor the reproduction cycle between man and woman. It is a psychological delusion that should be addressed by professionals. Entertaining someone that is delusional does more to harm them than to help them.

More to the point transgender is a type of deception. It is perpetrating a lie. The father of all lies is the devil.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IS the devil a group of people?
Yes I would say so, he is a spirit person at minimum. Are you just being argumentative to be arguing? I know people like that. Interesting.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe transgender people are killed and persecuted for their actions yes. Religion is currently being discriminated also by some of those transgender people and/or supporters.
Very true.
Something that escapes notice by proponents of the LGBTQ lifestyle.

People have lost their jobs because they refuse to refer to men by their opposite gender pronouns.
Men violate the privacy and security of women's locker rooms and showers,claiming they have an equal right to access as self identified females.

But notice women claiming manhood don't insist on that access in men only private facilities like showers and locker rooms.
Can't imagine why.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very true.

People have lost their jobs because they refuse to refer to men by their opposite gender pronouns.
Men violate the privacy and security of women's locker rooms and showers,claiming they have an equal right to access as self identified females.

But notice women claiming manhood don't insist on that access in men only private facilities like showers and locker rooms.
Can't imagine why.
Yes there is much more than that going on like churches not being able to provide adoption services unless they agree to give GBLTQ children to raise. Which is against their religion.

People being forced to create GBLTQ artwork on cakes and such otherwise they get attacked by the government. The government that is supposed to not endorse any religious institution. Even if it is anti-Christian pseudo religion.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said "dropped below the invisible line that commonly defines human existence." So, yes YOU.

If YOU said this about anyone else is would rightly be called hate. Hate doesn't magically turn into something else when you aim it at different people.

And you would loose that bet.

Saying they aren't human, that they embrace evil, that you just know they all hate themselves IS prejudice

And that is why good people point out and confront prejudice and hate.

No, you're not being honest, and thus resort to a scapegoat accusation. Because the truth hurts.

I told you that I go among these people with the love of Christ, but you do not believe me.

Meanwhile, you don't sweep the house, you let evil in and make room for it. :( We're not talking about “A certain man who went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves." We're talking about those who themselves did the attacking (against God and mankind).

Last edited:

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GBLTQ is not a biological science of the state of man or woman, nor the reproduction cycle between man and woman.
and...?
It is a psychological delusion that should be addressed by professionals.
What you are saying is a false belief about external reality, held despite evidence to the contrary making your statement delusional.

Entertaining someone that is delusional does more to harm them than to help them.

More to the point transgender is a type of deception. It is perpetrating a lie. The father of all lies is the devil.
and what about the lie that Christians are being persecuted by trans people?

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very true.

Can't imagine why.
maybe because you first claim isn't true

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes there is much more than that going on like churches not being able to provide adoption services unless they agree to give GBLTQ children to raise. Which is against their religion.
Not a truthful statement. Adoptions providers who receive state and federal funds to provide adoption services have to follow non discrimination laws. Meaning that adoption agencies who receive public funds can't discriminate against Jewish couples or interracial couple either.
People being forced to create GBLTQ artwork on cakes and such otherwise they get attacked by the government.
More false statements.
The government that is supposed to not endorse any religious institution. Even if it is anti-Christian pseudo religion.
That was the case sadly the Supreme Court recently rules that Christian business owners have the special right to discriminate. I can only imagine soon we will be seeing the return of "whites only" signs on the doors of many places of business.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe that transgender people in the US are at risk of persecution? Should they all flee to Canada?

“Canada's Federal Court has overturned a decision granting refugee status to an American transgender woman who successfully argued that a combination of gun culture and rising transphobia left her at risk of persecution in the United States.”

Article continues here: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...ansgender-united-states-persecution-1.7103455
Liberals LOVE playing the victims while attacking Christians and children!