Transgender

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 5:24

Life and Judgment Are Through the Son​

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

Then there is the question of HEARING
Not everyone HEARS what Christ says, they make up their own religion to suit themselves.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
People will always do the deeds of their father, in the case of the unbelieving jews here, their father was the devil.

41 You do the deeds of your father.”

Then they said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father—God.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. 43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. 46 Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me? 47 He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.”

You must first be born again of the Spirit of God to hear God's words, otherwise your DEAD in your sins..not being OF GOD

and if you will notice these people Jesus was speaking to thought they were of God, but they were living a lie.

Jesus said, Before Abraham Was, I AM​

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.

4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord [b]God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Yes, those are sinful lifestyles. So is getting drunk frequently. So is lying. So is lusting after hot women. So is bearing haughty thoughts. We're all sinners. Those who look to Jesus WILL be forgiven and will enter Heaven. Others may need a temporary visit to the "Lake of Fire" prior to being permitted to enter but ALL will eventually enter, according to the original scriptures. Of course, many so-called "Christians" make up their own religion and believe many false doctrines.

Reactions: Chadrho

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People will always do the deeds of their father, in the case of the unbelieving jews here, their father was the devil.

Well, many Jews did NOT believe that Jesus was (is) their savior but that was also God's will.

Romans 11:25
English Standard Version
The Mystery of Israel's Salvation
25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers:[a] a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Better find out what Paul knows

Paul said:

“…when we were in the flesh [unsaved], the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.” (Romans 7:5)

Resulting in:

“For that which I do, I know not. For what I desire, that I do not do; but what I hate, that I do.” (Romans 7:15)

But here’s the part you’re ignorant of:

“But you are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone has not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His.” (Romans 8:9)

And:

“…those belonging to Christ have crucified the flesh with its passions and lusts.” (Galatians 5:24)

Try to learn all of the doctrines in the Bible without ignoring some of them…

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many continue to believe the false doctrine that our loving Father tortures some of us day and night forever and ever and ever and...

That's a Satanic lie.

1 Timothy 4:10 esv
For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of ALL people, especially of those who believe.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only sin anybody goes to hell for is refusing to receive Jesus Christ as LORD

Wrong.

“Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.” (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)

There’s more:

“…the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many continue to believe the false doctrine that our loving Father tortures some of us day and night forever and ever and ever and...

Well, hopefully not us (if we continue grounded and settled):

But for others (unbelievers and believers who turned back to error):

“And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.” (Revelation 20:10)

“And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” (Revelation 20:15)

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 3
36 He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

You can be sure all those who are in Hell after they die do believe in the Son. But they dont get saved after having gone to Hell.

All those who die in their sins go to the Judgement Day without their sins forgiven them, they are in Hell.
John 5:24
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

John 5:28-30
28 Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice 29 and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.

30 I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.

Most surely those who have done evil have refused God's command to repent of their sins, and believe in His Son, so yeah, they have a resurrection of condemnation and will never be saved after they die.
God no longer overlooks ignorance, God's command is to believe, if you won't obey God that is rebellion against God and an evil thing you do.

Acts 17
30 Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, 31 because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.”

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was wrong. We can be born again in the flesh.

1 Peter 1:22-23
English Standard Version
22 Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart, 23 since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God;

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3
36 He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

What about people who have never heard of Jesus? What about people who don't know if they should or shouldn't believe in Jesus but who are otherwise decent people?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What about people who have never heard of Jesus? What about people who don't know if they should or shouldn't believe in Jesus but who are otherwise decent people?
Thing is this, since the fall in Eden, God is under no obligations to save or provide for any man, but He still does.
What this means it is up to the mercy of God, God's choice whether any particular person can know Him personally.
But all can know of Him by the things God has made, so there is no excuse when they deny his Godhead and Deity and choose to worship the created things and not God Himself.

Here is a truth Jesus rejoiced in while on the earth. How about you.
How many still refuse to recognize the Lordship of God over themselves and all creation to do with His own stuff as He pleases, do not all men do the same if they can? And God is able to do all things as He wills.

Luke 10
21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in the Spirit and said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and revealed them to babes. Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight. 22 All[g] things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

23 Then He turned to His disciples and said privately, “Blessed are the eyes which see the things you see; 24 for I tell you that many prophets and kings have desired to see what you see, and have not seen it, and to hear what you hear, and have not heard it.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thing is this, since the fall in Eden, God is under no obligations to save or provide for any man, but He still does.

I think your mistake is your stated belief that God sends some of his creation to eternal punishment. The scriptures demonstrate that not to be true. As well, you should understand that homosexuals and transgenders aren't unique in their affliction to sin. Some of them may face temporary damnation just like some Christians (Matthew 7:21-23). In the end, however, ALL will be healed and ALL will be with God.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think your mistake is your stated belief that God sends some of his creation to eternal punishment. The scriptures demonstrate that not to be true. As well, you should understand that homosexuals and transgenders aren't unique in their affliction to sin. Some of them may face temporary damnation just like some Christians (Matthew 7:21-23). In the end, however, ALL will be healed and ALL will be with God.
Scriptures condemn you as there is no universal salvation, your just like the verse I quoted earlier.

3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. 4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord [b]God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

"crept in unnoticed" referring to ungodly men sneaking into church groups who deny Christ's own words about the reality of things such as eternal condemnation and heaven.