Transgender

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My mother was never around nor taught me anything about God. My Father disowned me saying I wasn’t his.

I did learn wisdom from my mother; but overall she never pushed religion on me either.

Would probably do the same with my Child, but perhaps when he is old enough talk more about faith and share with him the Bible; but I’m not gonna make him worry about the return of Christ, or the last days or the devil. That is for sure. I believe Jesus had already taken care of those things.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting opinion, but I disagree. Not all public schools are bad. Sometimes you have some teachers that may try to have sex with kids. Even in college. You also have religious people who will fiddle with children too.

So perhaps it’s just us whom needed changed in our mind and heart towards the things of God.
No, just most of them. They have kids for 12 years or more and the kids can't even find a decent job because many can barely read and know nothing about making a decent living. It's a total SCAM!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, just most of them. They have kids for 12 years or more and the kids can't even find a decent job because many can barely read and know nothing about making a decent living. It's a total SCAM!
I didn’t get a real job until I was 24. I’m not gonna complain on people who decide to be lazy and not put forth the effort, though they exist. It’s their choice. And people suffer from their choices sometimes.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn’t get a real job until I was 24. I’m not gonna complain on people who decide to be lazy and not put forth the effort, though they exist. It’s their choice. And people suffer from their choices sometimes.
And we who worked for many years end up supporting them.

Reactions: Lost&trying2befound

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And we who worked for many years end up supporting them.
Was one’s own choice to have sex. People either choose to be with their kids or not.

Everything is meaningless the only real thing that matters is faith towards God and loving God and others.

So; my mom has been a huge help during my issues but still out here trying to work and get my stuff straightened out.

I am reminded of an integration though of this man who spent 250,000$ of his families money then the family tried to get him help; and then when they cut him off completely to leave the house; he killed his whole family.

So there are a ton of crappy situations that go on in this world, how you handle that is totally up to you. By the spirit is primarily the main choice of a Christian not the flesh.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How we can we reach out to transgenders when we regard them as lepers?

Hugs

I only know two types of Sinners. Saved Sinners and Unsaved Sinners. No other type of living, breathing, human being.

That does not mean you go into bars to witness, you are setting yourself up to FAIL. Meet him or her in a neutral place, like a restaurant, and share your Testimony with them. Then you implied we treat them like Lepers. I find that statement STRANGE indeed. WHY? Our LORD AND MASTER, came to SAVE SINNERS.

1 Timothy 1:15 (ASV)
15 Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief:

That is exactly what I believe. I think of myself as the WORST SINNER there is. It prepared me for the ministry that I was in for 15 years of my life. I ministered to Level Four inmates (Super Max Inmates) as a Volunteer Protestant Chaplain, and frequently it was Level 5 inmates, which the inmates called the HOLE. Yes that is where the real bad boys are, and I poured my heart out to try to save a few.

The last time I saw the first inmate that I witness to, almost weekly for several years, and he was double murderer, I told Him: "When we get to heaven and are standing before the Thrown of Grace, and are singing Praises to Jesus, I want you to be right here." As I was pointing towards my foot on the right side. He gave me a godly smile, and said, "Yes, that is where I want to be TOO!" YES, I KNOW HE WAS SAVED! It took Years of being a faithful Witness, but the Devil has NO Claim on him, he belongs to JESUS. Look for me, when you get to heaven, as I want to introduce the man of God, on my right side, that used to be a murderer, BUT WAS SAVED BY GRACE.

I am convinced a person with one bad thought, is as GUILTY as the Worst Mass Murderer on Death Row, IN GOD's EYES. That is BAD GOD Thinks SIN IS. Only a person sees SIN as Little Sins, or BAD Sins; GOD sees All SIN as Incredibly EVIL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy and marks

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That does not mean you go into bars to witness, you are setting yourself up to FAIL.
I'm thinking more on a national/global issue.
The stigma is thick around these young people.
I understand that there are groups within this movement who use it for simply nepharious reasons. They are pedophiles that like to be perveted and expse themselves to children. I don't agree with drag queens at all. That is simply rebellion against everything.
And the have drag queens telling story hour in our children's libraries, now they have open bars that allow "family hour" to bring children for shows.
They sidestep the law to allow this to happen. I remember any under 18 not allowed in establishments that served alcohol. ie: bars.
Now they are protected by the police. It's insane.
These aren't the ones that concern me.
It's the 4-16 year olds that are having their minds twisted. And also those that truly have some underlying medical issues.
I been a female all my life. I'm almost 58 years old. I been a tomboy at times, thinking I could be as strong or as equal to guys.
Not that I wanted to change my physical body to fit my mood. I just didn't like being told I couldn't do a job because I was a girl.

I don't know what this is. I believe it is manufactured whether through chemicals, spiritual depravity, social pressure. I don't know.
The sad thing is, a lot of these people who have had these transitional operations on their bodies, are now beginning to realize they made a mistake and are having a hard time coping. Some even committing suicide.
But the medical industry doesn't care. Big pharma pushing hormone therapy drugs don't care. They're just in it for the money.
And if you try to fight for them, the medical and pharma communities call out their minion advocates to attack you and call you transphobic, homophobic, they smear you while your trying to help the kids.
They want our children and will do whatever it takes to get them out of your hands and into the governments hands.

That's why Ron DeSantis is coming under a lot of fire. He went after Disney who is now promoting satanic movies for kids, out in the open, not even hiding it behind cartoon drawings. The thing he is up against now is Parental permission over what the schools can do to your kids. And the School unions are pushing back against the parents,
It's not political, I don't know DeSantis, I just know he is trying to push back against a lot of immorality happening in his state of Florida.
I lived there for 12+ years but was on the road trucking for most of it. It's a nice state, too hot for me. I prefer the north.

There are those who are participating willingly to give this movement momentum, and then there are the innocent ones caught up in it and told they have to modify their bodies and take pills. And many that are just confused.

I'm praying when God calls out the ones that don't belong there, that there will be people there to catch them before they fall.
And not the medical or pharma industries either, but rather the church.

I found a movie you may be interested in on Rumble.
I don't trust the science anymore.

Hugs

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't trust the science anymore

Hi Ziggy :hand::blush:
I trust science like engineering but this is not science. This is pseudo psyence like climate change and theory of evolution and big bang theory and covid vaccines...
It all a pseudo psyence

I don't know what this is. I believe it is manufactured whether through chemicals, spiritual depravity, social pressure. I don't know
It is totally manufactured by the evil one himself... The father of lies... It's part of the war between good and evil, the spiritual war

Reactions: Ziggy

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read the first page of your thread Zig. The place my mind got stuck was on how awful it feels for your inside and outside not to match. After I came to God, there came a point where I saw I was not able to be good inside but was only able to make myself look acceptably good outside, to others. And that began a time of anguish for me of over a decade as I struggled with the fracture. And I had nobody to tell me that struggle WAS the working of God, or that He would calm my flesh eventually and it would become easier and more of a choice to shun habit rather than an enslavement (as regards my emotions.)

Thats about all I have. That I do know how awful that feels. And that it’s a human thing to try to make your outside look the way you desire to be inside. It’s a fracture between the inside and outside of the cup. Some people can keep going much longer in the farce by shutting down in some ways and some can’t.

I know with me it wasn’t really a problem of liking my inside though…I actually hated my inside. But changing my outside BECAUSE I hated my inside didn’t solve the problem.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting opinion, but I disagree. Not all public schools are bad. Sometimes you have some teachers that may try to have sex with kids. Even in college. You also have religious people who will fiddle with children too.

So perhaps it’s just us whom needed changed in our mind and heart towards the things of God.
My wife worked for the public school system in the classroom for over 20 years, up until a couple of years ago. The system is evil. It's been taken over. Rebuild from the ground up locally with the PTA in charge of everything.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The children are innocent. They are only believing what they are taught. Indoctrinated.
And I'm concerned with how our reactions to these children as they grow older, with no direction to God except people spitting damnation and fire at them...
Truth is in Jesus Christ. We don't have to encourage them to believe their lie. We have to be honest with them if we truly want good for them. But we have to love them! And I think the best way to love them is to have already committed to do so, and to be prepared. So, great thread, I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

Much love!

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm thinking more on a national/global issue.
The stigma is thick around these young people.

I'm praying when God calls out the ones that don't belong there, that there will be people there to catch them before they fall.
And not the medical or pharma industries either, but rather the church.

I don't trust the science anymore.

Hugs
1678810336429.png

They almost all try to explain GOD away, but creating their OWN THEORY, and then call that Theory as Science Facts, without any proof. JUST LIKE CHARLES DARWIN. They LEAVE GOD OUT, and then Claim the starting point to be to be almost ZERO.

The real starting point is GOD who CREATED ALL THINGS about 16,000 years ago.

Isaiah 29:14 (HCSB)
14 therefore I will again confound these people with wonder after wonder. The wisdom of their wise men will vanish, and the understanding of the perceptive will be hidden.

Jesus demonstrated how HE CREATES, at the Feeding of the 5,000, and the Feeding of the 4,000. INSTATANIOUSLY. AND hear is what Most Scientist want to BELEIVE: "You have to wait 40,000,000 years to EAT."

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LGBTQ

Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transgender and Queer.

They all focus on one thing. Sexual relationships. Fornication.
2 people of the same sex can live together and love eachother, it's when the act of sex itself is the focus it's not natural effection.

I asked my brother-in-law, Because you believe you are a woman, do you have attractions to men?
He said no, he still likes women.
So Transgender doesn't necessarily mean Gay or Lesbian or even Bi-Sexual.
I have no idea what Queer means today. I remember when queer meant all of the above. Strange even.

Transgender is in a catagory all of it's own. I believe the Gay and Lesbian community infiltrated the transgenders to make their own numbers appear stronger.
That it's the Gay and Lesbian community that are pushing transgenders to be like them.

I could be wrong, but I have heard a lot of testimonies not unlike my brother-in-laws.
They still have desire towards the opposite sex physically,even though they themselves feel opposite emotionally, identity...

It all boils down to fornication ultimately.
And I hate to say it, but most people are guilty of the same. Whether straight or gay.
How do you get people's minds off of sex?

I been single for about 8 years now and I have 0 desire. I count that as a blessing.
I don't believe celibacy is the answer.
I think it's more like being Paul the Apostle. Keeping your mind on higher things, spiritual things which distract from the flesh.
I believe we definately need to put the bible back in schools and by every bedside.
To keep our minds on better things.

Just thinking
Hugs

Reactions: Lost&trying2befound

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last time I saw the first inmate that I witness to, almost weekly for several years, and he was double murderer, I told Him: "When we get to heaven and are standing before the Thrown of Grace, and are singing Praises to Jesus, I want you to be right here." As I was pointing towards my foot on the right side. He gave me a godly smile, and said, "Yes, that is where I want to be TOO!" YES, I KNOW HE WAS SAVED! It took Years of being a faithful Witness, but the Devil has NO Claim on him, he belongs to JESUS. Look for me, when you get to heaven, as I want to introduce the man of God, on my right side, that used to be a murderer, BUT WAS SAVED BY GRACE.
What a wonderful testimony!!

Much love!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing that matters is faith in God. The ongoing judgement of people's sexual habits is a waste of time.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could be wrong, but I have heard a lot of testimonies not unlike my brother-in-laws.
They still have desire towards the opposite sex physically,even though they themselves feel opposite emotionally, identity...
I think that speaks towards the confusion inherent in this self-concept.

Much love!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine if we lived under King Herod,

“And he rose and took the child and his mother by night, and departed to Egypt, and remained there until the death of Herod. This was to fulfil what the Lord had spoken by the prophet, “Out of Egypt have I called my son.” Then Herod, when he saw that he had been tricked by the wise men, was in a furious rage, and he sent and killed all the male children in Bethlehem and in all that region who were two years old or under, according to the time which he had ascertained from the wise men.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭2‬:‭14‬-‭16‬ ‭RSV‬‬

Though this was all done to fulfill what was foretold by the prophet Jeremiah.

Imagine if someone ruled like that in America.

As human beings some can be prejudice against others due to environmental growing up and surroundings. There are people who been abused as children by adults who should be helping them grow and learn but instead abuse and manipulate. And that type of behavior carried over.

All people have fallen short of the glory of God.

Everyone standing right now; are only made right by God through Jesus Christ and his works in which through faith believers are given the Holy Spirit and are able to now have relationship with their Heavenly Father who has adopted them; in which they are able to partake of the heavenly things that come from God by the spirit which always causes good through the flesh in which it is allowing God to help you in your mind and heart and asking him to help you. Jesus said “how much more will he give the Holy Spirit to those who ask.” (Luke 11:13).

In which one becomes part of the kingdom due to faith in the death and resurrection of the Lord.

In todays world all nations are blessed because of the Lord; who has blessed them because of his sacrifice and dying on all peoples behalf to offer eternal life to those who choose to seek in faith, which pleases God and God rewards accordingly.

The Lord is able to have his own vengeance and that is not for us to do; people who desire to do evil will eventually get caught or may end up dead early in life depending on their choices and evil they may have done.

Therefore it’s good to remember all of us have fallen short of the glory of God. Who is the glory of God? I believe that is the Lord Jesus is the very glory of God having been the word of God made flesh born of the Virgin Mary by the Holy Spirit who obeyed His father, and always sought towards heavenly ways that the Father had lead him; even while suffering temptations in the flesh.

He is the only answer to make oneself right with God all due to the Lord Jesus and his work of reconciled the world back to the Father in which Yahweh helped his son by the Holy Spirit of God to be able to abolish the old covenant and instate the new spiritual one where God rights on the hearts and minds of those whom are of Him.

And everyone had a right to know about the newness of life that Christ brings; so it’s never about condemning anyone or demeaning them when it comes to sharing the Lord; it is about humility and humbling oneself before God and praying and having fellowship with the Father and the son by reading and getting into the Bible.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing that matters is faith in God. The ongoing judgement of people's sexual habits is a waste of time.

I agree. But can you see MOTIVES ? ? ? God can. So I do what I am supposed to do, without expecting positive results. It it happens, I can praise the LORD! If it doesn't, then I can rest assured that at least I have make him accountable for the TRUTH.