Transgender

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Better Put UNREPENTANT in front of everyone of those.
Again, I believe there is a difference between gleefully living in sin as opposed to struggling with sin. Like an alcoholic, a homosexual may know that what they're doing is a sin, but they cannot overcome their addiction or their feelings. And the fact is that NOBODY is truly "repentant" from ALL sin. If homosexuals aren't receiving forgiveness then neither are the rest of us.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying that they go to Hell? If so, how long do they remain in Hell?
1679274855623.png

That is up to GOD. He is a Merciful God after all. But those who resist the conviction of the Holy Spirit and die that way, their destiny is the lake of fire.

How Long ? ? ? I never thought anybody on this Christian site would ask that question.

Hell is NOT a Prison Sentence. It is an eternal Destiny.

Here is Jesus's teaching on that subject:

Matthew 25:31-46 (NASB)
31 "But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne.
32 "All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats;
33 and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.
34 "Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom
prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
35 'For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in;
36 naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.'
37 "Then the righteous will answer Him, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink?
38 'And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You?
39 'When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?'
40 "The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.'
41 "Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;
42 for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink;
43 I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.'
44 "Then they themselves also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?'
45 "Then He will answer them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.'
46 "These will go away into
eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Last edited:
Reactions: mailmandan

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She uses the women's rest room.
Michele had a sex change.

Doesn't matter. He's still a male. One is born male or female and thereafter that is what they are. One cannot change their gender just like one cannot change their age.

I recently saw a headline about an Asian woman who "self-identifies" as "Asian" was the first to win some Hollywood award. I believe the woman was of Chinese descent. Do you believe that one can change their genetic ethnicity based on a whim?

The transgender movement is demonic in nature. It's a lie and it is contrary to God's wishes. With that said, my propensity to drink too much is also a sin. :)

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you recommend treating transgender people?
With love, consideration, and by gently telling them the truth. Of course, in this age telling the truth is often a revolutionary act, as George Orwell predicted.

Did you hear of the teacher in California that was FIRED because they told a student's parents that the student was identifying as another gender?

SoCal teacher says she was fired for not hiding students' gender preferences from parents - ABC17NEWS

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Doesn't matter. He's still a male. One is born male or female and thereafter that is what they are. One cannot change their gender just like one cannot change their age.
And Satan and his demons hate this clarity. The LBGTQ Movement has been gathering steam for a very long time with little or no opposition from the politicians and policy makers (let alone the media and the RINOs).

Now the final manifestation of this perversion is transgenderism which is playing havoc with children and young people. At the same time there is still not enough opposition. When Obama's government began funding transgenderism and encouraging it there should have been a HUGE outcry from every side. Instead the silence was deafening. A traitor under Obama escaped his just deserts by going into transgender mode. And Trump failed to address this issue and allowed things to simply slide.

So now transgenderism is American public policy and huge tax dollars are being poured into this evil. Just like Black Racism, and the sabotage of every attempt to maintain high standards, and reward only those who deserve it. The entire government consists of incompetents, and probably half of them are there only because of the color of their skin. What a shameful and disgraceful end to America.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you think gender dysphoria is a whim?

You're dodging my question with a rhetorical question.

Many transgender people commit suicide. They are very spiritually ill people. They need help and the truth, not delusional affirmation. Sadly, many people go along with their delusions right into the grave. Yea, that's real love.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're dodging my question with a rhetorical question.
You asked: "Do you believe that one can change their genetic ethnicity based on a whim?"
The short answer is, "No." But your question was loaded with a bogus assumption.

Who changes their genetic ethnicity based on a whim?
As in, "Um, today I think I'll be African American, tomorrow I'll be Asian. The rest of the week I'll be..."
Like that?
Many transgender people commit suicide. They are very spiritually ill people. They need help and the truth, not delusional affirmation. Sadly, many people go along with their delusions right into the grave. Yea, that's real love.
Many? As in the majority?
Sounds like conservative political propaganda to me.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They will not inherit the kingdom of God.
What do you make of this? (concerning the unrighteous/ungodly)

Romans 4:4-5 NIV
Now to the one who works, wages are not credited as a gift but as an obligation. 5 However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An inordinate number of them do commit suicide, as well as engage in egregiously twisted crimes. They are VERY disturbed people.

By the way, if your ideology requires you to lie, you're probably following the wrong ideology. The ideology of calling a biological male a "she" is of the world. It's a lie.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you make of this? (concerning the unrighteous/ungodly)

Romans 4:4-5 NIV
Now to the one who works, wages are not credited as a gift but as an obligation. 5 However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness.

Our brother is mistaken. The Bible is VERY clear that, in the end, ALL will be with God in his kingdom.

• Love
Reactions: St. SteVen

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With love, consideration, and by gently telling them the truth.
How do you expect them to respond?

If I had been born 40 years later, I probably would have been told that I was a gay, or a transgender prospect.
I am a visual artist and musician/songwriter. I challenged a woman in my church small group last night to name
the three complimentary color pairs, She couldn't do it. Which of us is more feminine?

Don't get me wrong, I don't act effeminate. I fist bump all my male friends.
People are typically surprised to learn that I am an artist/musician.

We all have both testosterone and estrogen in our systems, as I understand it.
A woman with high testosterone will have male characteristics, and vice versa.
Here's an article on the subject from the female perspective.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you expect them to respond?
It can be done in a delicate, loving, manner. If they're approached in that manner perhaps the person will listen. If they're approached with love and gentleness and they utterly REJECT the word of God, then the believer can know that they tried and that it's in the hands of God thereafter. As Jesus said, if someone isn't willing to hear God's message, shake the dust from your sandals and move on.