Tree of Good and Evil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
WattThat May Be Your Truth But It's Not Gods We Do Not Worship Mary And This Doctrine Is Not Welcome Here I Will Not Say It Again.dont Answer Just Stop Posting It !!!!!!!!!!!!!

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHere I AM again to share with you all THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE.(kriss;53835)
WattThat May Be Your Truth But It's Not Gods We Do Not Worship Mary And This Doctrine Is Not Welcome Here I Will Not Say It Again.dont Answer Just Stop Posting It !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please...DONT USE FLESH, BUT LET THE HOLY SPIRIT LEAD YOU.SEE!!! YOU DONT EVEN RECOGNIZE WHAT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT. I TOLD YOU ALREADY... WE DID NOT WORSHIP THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY WHAT YOU SEE...WE ARE PRAYING TO BE UNITED WITH ALL THE PEOPLE'S THE ANGEL, THE SAINTS IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND ONE WITH THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT...NOW HERE ON EARTH.THIS IS WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT REVEAL TO ME....I AM NOT JUDGING YOU ALL BUT TO TELL YOU "THE TRUTH." IF I DONT TELL YOU " THE TRUTH" I AM NOT WORTHY FOR JESUS!!WHEN YOU GUYS DID NOT BELIEVE THE VIRGIN MARY IS TOTALLY SINLESS, BLESSED, FULL OF GRACE AND WAS CHOSEN BY GOD TO BE PART OF GOD PLAN FOR SALVATION....THEN THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU GUYS.JESUS THAT YOU KNOW...IS NOT THE REAL JESUS MY GOD... BUT A CORRUPTED JESUS, POWERLESS, NOT FROM THE KINGDOM OF GOD.TO YOU, YOUR JESUS IS BORN OF A CORRUPTED WOMAN. NOT THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY THAT WE KNOW.AS THE CORRUPTED BLOOD FROM THAT CORRUPTED WOMAN FLOWING IN EVERY PART OF YOUR JESUS BODY THAT MAKE YOUR JESUS CANNOT RISE FROM THE DEATH, BECAUSE HE IS POWERLESS AND YOUR JESUS IS NOT WITH YOU. THE JESUS THAT WE KNOW IS WITHOUT SIN. HE WAS BORN OF VIRGIN MARY, FULL OF GRACE AND SHE TOO... WAS WITHOUT SIN.SEE!!! YOU GUYS DID NOT REALIZE, WHAT YOU BELIEVE HAVE RUIN YOUR OWN SOUL. THAT WHY JESUS ALWAYS SAY LOOK,LOOK BUT DID NOT SEE, LISTEN, LISTEN BUT CANNOT HEAR...PLEASE HARDEN NOT YOUR HEART...DONT WAIT FOR JESUS TO SAY "I DONT KNOW YOU, AWAY FROM ME YOU EVIL PEOPLE!"THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR OF MERCY FROM GOD...USE IT WISELY AND THEREFORE SEARCH FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND ALL THING SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU.GOD IS LOVEMAY GOD FORGIVE ALL OUR SINAMENFROM WATT

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(watt;53857)
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHere I AM again to share with you all THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE.(Kriss;53835)
WattThat May Be Your Truth But It's Not GodsWe Do Not Worship Mary And This Doctrine Is Not Welcome Here I Will Not Say It Again.dont Answer Just Stop Posting It !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please...DONT USE FLESH, BUT LET THE HOLY SPIRIT LEAD YOU.SEE!!! YOU DONT EVEN RECOGNIZE WHAT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT. I TOLD YOU ALREADY... WE DID NOT WORSHIP THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY WHAT YOU SEE...WE ARE PRAYING TO BE UNITED WITH ALL THE PEOPLE'S THE ANGEL, THE SAINTS IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND ONE WITH THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT...NOW HERE ON EARTH.THIS IS WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT REVEAL TO ME....I AM NOT JUDGING YOU ALL BUT TO TELL YOU "THE TRUTH." IF I DONT TELL YOU " THE TRUTH" I AM NOT WORTHY FOR JESUS!!WHEN YOU GUYS DID NOT BELIEVE THE VIRGIN MARY IS TOTALLY SINLESS, BLESSED, FULL OF GRACE AND WAS CHOSEN BY GOD TO BE PART OF GOD PLAN FOR SALVATION....THEN THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU GUYS.JESUS THAT YOU KNOW...IS NOT THE REAL JESUS MY GOD... BUT A CORRUPTED JESUS, POWERLESS, NOT FROM THE KINGDOM OF GOD.TO YOU, YOUR JESUS IS BORN OF A CORRUPTED WOMAN. NOT THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY THAT WE KNOW.AS THE CORRUPTED BLOOD FROM THAT CORRUPTED WOMAN FLOWING IN EVERY PART OF YOUR JESUS BODY THAT MAKE YOUR JESUS CANNOT RISE FROM THE DEATH, BECAUSE HE IS POWERLESS AND YOUR JESUS IS NOT WITH YOU. THE JESUS THAT WE KNOW IS WITHOUT SIN. HE WAS BORN OF VIRGIN MARY, FULL OF GRACE AND SHE TOO... WAS WITHOUT SIN.SEE!!! YOU GUYS DID NOT REALIZE, WHAT YOU BELIEVE HAVE RUIN YOUR OWN SOUL. THAT WHY JESUS ALWAYS SAY LOOK,LOOK BUT DID NOT SEE, LISTEN, LISTEN BUT CANNOT HEAR...PLEASE HARDEN NOT YOUR HEART...DONT WAIT FOR JESUS TO SAY "I DONT KNOW YOU, AWAY FROM ME YOU EVIL PEOPLE!"THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR OF MERCY FROM GOD...USE IT WISELY AND THEREFORE SEARCH FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND ALL THING SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU.GOD IS LOVEMAY GOD FORGIVE ALL OUR SINAMENFROM WATTWow, I'm just glad that I am not Catholic. Thank God for that.We know Mary is the mother of Jesus. But she is not the mother of the great I AM... therefore she is not the mother of God.She is the mother of the flesh Jesus, but she is not the mother of God.And Mary is sinful like everybody else living on this planet. (Romans 3:10, Romans 3:23)

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
Jeremiah 7:18The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.Matthew 15:1414 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.Mark 7:6-9, 136 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. 7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. 8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. 9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. 13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Alpha and Omega;53861)
Jeremiah 7:18The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.Matthew 15:1414 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.Mark 7:6-9, 136 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. 7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. 8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. 9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. 13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
Love your post Alpha and Omega. It is so true. Amen!

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
(thesuperjag;53862)
Superjag, there is a verse where Mary is speaking about needing a saviour also (the implication being of course that she has sinned). I have been praying that the holy spirit might reveal it to me but cannot locate this verse anywhere. Can you or anyone for that matter locate it? I know it is there because I remember reading it. I think it is in the Gospels or Acts/Romans.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Alpha and Omega;53863)
(thesuperjag;53862)
Superjag, there is a verse where Mary is speaking about needing a saviour also (the implication being of course that she has sinned). I have been praying that the holy spirit might reveal it to me but cannot locate this verse anywhere. Can you or anyone for that matter locate it? I know it is there because I remember reading it.Alpha, your answers are in color-coded...please look...Another thing, I just had to quote many verses...I just want people to read the Word for what it is.Luke 1:26 - And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,Luke 1:27 - To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.Luke 1:28 - And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.Luke 1:29 - And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.Luke 1:30 - And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.Luke 1:31 - And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.Luke 1:32 - He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:Luke 1:33 - And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.Luke 1:34 - Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?Luke 1:35 - And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.Luke 1:36 - And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible.Luke 1:38 - And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.Luke 1:39 - And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;Luke 1:40 - And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.Luke 1:41 - And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:Luke 1:42 - And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.Luke 1:43 - And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?Luke 1:44 - For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.Luke 1:45 - And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.Luke 1:46 - And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,Luke 1:47 - And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I will try to find it today if I get time Alpha, but you are absoultly correct Mary was a blessed tool God used for HIS purpose. Mary had nothing speacial thats the point she was just a just human. Her blood never flowed through the veins of Christ, as a baby makes its own blood. She sinned later in her life just like everone.This is proven by the fact that we are told there is only ONE who was without sin and that was not Mary No one including Christ ever worshiped Mary more than any other rightous person in scripture. She was the blessed vessel only. Her job was complete upon the virgin birth. She is not part of any future prochecy in scripture she is not to be worshiped. To put her in the same company with Jesus as a person to pray to or worship is Idol worship. no matter how holy it sounds its worshipping false gods

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Alpha and Omega;53867)
Ahh thank you jag so much.Now the obvious question watt is this.Why does Mary need a saviour if she is sinless?
No problemo, as the tree in the garden should work together.
smile.gif

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHere I AM again to share with you all THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE.(thesuperjag;53862)

Originally Posted by Alpha and Omega Jeremiah 7:18The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.From Watt : See!! you guys are now confused. Please never use FLESH when you quoted THE BIBLE. it just lead you astray. In this verse (Jeremiah 7:18) GOD is warning Shiloh because he use the temple of GOD to worship Baal and foreign God (the Queen of heaven). This is the totally Devil works who claimed to be 'the Queen of Heaven,' as the result..he make GOD ANGRYNow look!! THE TRUTH IS HERE: THE REAL QUEEN OF HEAVEN is mentioned here In Revelation 12:1-6 And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth. And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems. His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she bore her child he might devour it. She gave birth to a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne,and the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, in which she is to be nourished for 1,260 days.Matthew 15:1414 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.From Watt :THE TRUTH IS HERE...In this verse...JESUS spoke this WORD to HIS Disciple because The phariees insulted HIM... so HE descibe The phariees are blind people(Spiritualy) .Mark 7:6-9, 136 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. 7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. 8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. 9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. 13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye. From Watt :In this verse...JESUS spoke this WORD to The phariees because they insulted HIM. THE TRUTH IS HERE...all those CHRISTIAN who claimed the universal church follow the traditional.. actually they have the same mindset with those who(The pharisee)insulted JESUS. They failed to see JESUS IS THE EMMANUEL. JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER....NO TRADITIONAL.
__________________Love your post Alpha and Omega. It is so true. Amen!From Watt : please...dont simply Amen anything... but first scan it with THE HOLY SPIRIT.Put on the whole Armour of God... Breastplate of righteousness; Belt of Truth; Feet to spread the gospel; Helmet of Salvation; Shield of Faith; and the Sword of the Spirit...which is the word of God. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. ...that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. (Eph. 6:11-12 + 14-17)Evil spirits in... From watt: DO IT.MAY GOD FORGIVE ALL OUR SIN.AMENFROM WATT

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(watt;53875)
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHere I AM again to share with you all THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE.(thesuperjag;53862)
(Alpha and Omega;53861)
Jeremiah 7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger. From Watt : See!! you guys are now confused. Please never use FLESH when you quoted THE BIBLE. it just lead you astray. In this verse (Jeremiah 7:18) GOD is warning Shiloh because he use the temple of GOD to worship Baal and foreign God (the Queen of heaven). This is the totally Devil works who claimed to be 'the Queen of Heaven,' as the result..he make GOD ANGRYNow look!! THE TRUTH IS HERE: THE REAL QUEEN OF HEAVEN is mentioned here In Revelation 12:1-6 And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth. And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems. His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she bore her child he might devour it. She gave birth to a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne,and the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, in which she is to be nourished for 1,260 days. Matthew 15:14 14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. From Watt :THE TRUTH IS HERE...In this verse...JESUS spoke this WORD to HIS Disciple because The phariees insulted HIM... so HE descibe The phariees are blind people(Spiritualy) . Mark 7:6-9, 13 6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. 7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. 8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. 9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. 13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye. From Watt :In this verse...JESUS spoke this WORD to The phariees because they insulted HIM. THE TRUTH IS HERE...all those CHRISTIAN who claimed the universal church follow the traditional.. actually they have the same mindset with those who(The pharisee)insulted JESUS. They failed to see JESUS IS THE EMMANUEL. JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER....NO TRADITIONAL.
Love your post Alpha and Omega. It is so true. Amen!From Watt : please...dont simply Amen anything... but first scan it with THE HOLY SPIRIT.Put on the whole Armour of God... Breastplate of righteousness; Belt of Truth; Feet to spread the gospel; Helmet of Salvation; Shield of Faith; and the Sword of the Spirit...which is the word of God. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. ...that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. (Eph. 6:11-12 + 14-17)Evil spirits in... From watt: DO IT.MAY GOD FORGIVE ALL OUR SIN.AMENFROM WATTI already scan it ages ago, so I know who's right.Why don't you follow your own advice next time before you start posting ridiculous comment.

watt

Jun 21, 2008
(thesuperjag;53878)
I already scan it ages ago, so I know who's right.Why don't you follow your own advice next time before you start posting ridiculous comment.
You say my posting ridilous....both of you confused in your previous post. Hehehe...
smile.gif
Be PURE HEART my friend.. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT GOD NOT LIKE THOSE WHO ARE IN THE MARKET PLACE...AS JESUS SAID :FURTUNATE ARE THOSE WITH A PURE HEART FOR THEY WILL SEE GOD.(MATTHEW 4:8)MAY GOD BLESSAMENFROM WATT

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(watt;53885)
(thesuperjag;53885)
I already scan it ages ago, so I know who's right.Why don't you follow your own advice next time before you start posting ridiculous comment.
You say my posting ridilous....both of you confused in your previous post. Hehehe...
smile.gif
Be PURE HEART my friend.. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT GOD NOT LIKE THOSE WHO ARE IN THE MARKET PLACE...AS JESUS SAID :FURTUNATE ARE THOSE WITH A PURE HEART FOR THEY WILL SEE GOD.(MATTHEW 4:8)MAY GOD BLESSAMENFROM WATT
Do you mean Matthew 5:8?And yes you do make ridiculous statements that you can't back up with scriptures...and it is impossible to have a pure heart by following a man-made tradition which makes Christ none effect (Matthew 15:6 , Mark 7:13, Colossians 2:8)

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHere I AM again to share with you all THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE.(thesuperjag;53887)
Do you mean Matthew 5:8?And yes you do make ridiculous statements that you can't back up with scriptures...and it is impossible to have a pure heart by following a man-made tradition which makes Christ none effect (Matthew 15:6 , Mark 7:13, Colossians 2:8)
Please, my friend...again, dont use FLESH.Your friend quoted the BIBLE, because to support your previous post right? And you Amen it without scan...Oh yah...why i must back up the BIBLE verseS that qouted wrongly by both you. There is nothing wrong with THE BIBLE, it is how you relate it, that is the most important... if you use FLESH...sorry NO TRUTH. Only by HOLY SPIRIT then we will find THE TRUTH.As a real CHRISTIAN we MUST lead by THE HOLY SPIRIT. AS THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT IS CONCERN... WE MUST CORRECTED OUR FELLOW FRIEND FOR WE ARE ONE FAMILY IN CHRIST JESUS.MAY GOD BLESSAMENFROM WATT

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(watt;53890)
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHere I AM again to share with you all THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE.(thesuperjag;53887)
Please, my friend...again, dont use FLESH.Your friend quoted the BIBLE, because to support your previous post right? And you Amen it without scan...Oh yah...why i must back up the BIBLE verseS that qouted wrongly by both you. There is nothing wrong with THE BIBLE, it is how you relate it, that is the most important... if you use FLESH...sorry NO TRUTH. Only by HOLY SPIRIT then we will find THE TRUTH.As a real CHRISTIAN we MUST lead by THE HOLY SPIRIT. AS THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT IS CONCERN... WE MUST CORRECTED OUR FELLOW FRIEND FOR WE ARE ONE FAMILY IN CHRIST JESUS.MAY GOD BLESSAMENFROM WATTAnd you just did it again...Why don't you follow your own advice next time before you start posting ridiculous comment.

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHere I AM again to share with you all THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE.(thesuperjag;53892)
And you just did it again...Why don't you follow your own advice next time before you start posting ridiculous comment.
Please check again the previous post....you are confused.MAY GOD BLESSAMENFROM WATT