True or False, -- How Can We Tell Anymore?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They say it takes one to know one.
If your mind is good it is difficult to imagine true evil.
Not the evil itself but people being able to perform such things.
I think I've always been a "conspiracy theorist"
It all started with the NWO and Y2K
I actually believe I did see some kind of alien spacecraft land in my yard when I was a kid.
Could have been a dream but those lights were so bright and so pretty.
I rolled over and went back to sleep.
IDK.. what's real.
And that's the way they like it.
So let me replace instincts and commonsense with Morals and Principles.
If those aren't grounded, then your just a loose wire.
Hugs Bobby Jo and ELAM :)

Reactions: Bobby Jo

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember Hal Lindsey? He was laughed at decades ago when he said he thought it entirely possible that the unholy trinity would present as aliens come to help us and bring peace on earth. And...it kind of makes sense. I mean, certainly no one would follow satan or the false prophet if they said, satan has come to help you and to bring peace to the earth!

Reactions: Ziggy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember Hal Lindsey? He was laughed at decades ago when he said he thought it entirely possible that the unholy trinity would present as aliens come to help us and bring peace on earth. And...it kind of makes sense. I mean, certainly no one would follow satan or the false prophet if they said, satan has come to help you and to bring peace to the earth!

I think I posted about the USGS Homepage where we can find the recent "earthquakes". And the number of "earthquakes" exactly at "10.0km deep" seem statistically IMPOSSIBLE, and appear to be the U.S. and other Nation's MILITARIES destroying all these Alien Culture CITES, which are called "Deep Underground Military BaseS" (DUMBS) so that that the general public doesn't PANIC.

And these "cities" apparently hold human captives for "consumption".

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh wow Bobby jo. That's getting a little too weird for me. Lol.

To tell you the TRUTH, -- as I've already shared things I THOUGHT I knew versus what I'm FINDING OUT --, you're exactly correct that it makes a person's head want to EXPLODE.

We've been INCREASINGLY LIED TO by our government since the early 60's; and the CIA has infiltrated our Media (Mocking Bird) in the mid-60's with their SUPPORTING LIES; but the Internet has made it possible to now discover things which are too bizarre to begin to contemplate:

An ARCHIVE historical COLOR Picture of Obama hanging out with a male acquaintance as a young man:

5e173211efd0518c.jpg

And a B&W Picture (COLOR was the "standard" at that time) submitted to ABC News describing Michelle's early "difficult" years with Obama:

94db84b0a4834c40.png

Notice how someone apparently tried to "age" this picture -- because it's so OLD that color film wasn't yet popular/available?

And of course the "rumor" had been floating for YEARS with arrows pointing to apparent shadows, creases, and bulges in apparel, -- but A MAN, REALLY --, and the two girls attributed to Obama's long time Physician & wife?!? -- To coin a phrase: That's getting a little too weird for me!

As I suggested to @Ziggy, all my discernment, common sense, and instincts have FAILED me miserably, and now I'm left with INFORMATION.

But do a "search" on "USGS" and "Bobby Jo", then figure out how to manipulate the magnitude (look for 3.0 and above) over the last 30 days (we're already at the "tail end" of this effort, so many will no longer be reflected), -- and examine THAT INFORMATION.

Bobby Jo

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To tell you the TRUTH, -- as I've already shared things I THOUGHT I knew versus what I'm FINDING OUT --, you're exactly correct that it makes a person's head want to EXPLODE.

We've been INCREASINGLY LIED TO by our government since the early 60's; and the CIA has infiltrated our Media (Mocking Bird) in the mid-60's with their SUPPORTING LIES; but the Internet has made it possible to now discover things which are too bizarre to begin to contemplate:

An ARCHIVE historical COLOR Picture of Obama hanging out with a male acquaintance as a young man:

View attachment 14908

And a B&W Picture (COLOR was the "standard" at that time) submitted to ABC News describing Michelle's early "difficult" years with Obama:

View attachment 14907

Notice how someone apparently tried to "age" this picture -- because it's so OLD that color film wasn't yet popular/available?

And of course the "rumor" had been floating for YEARS with arrows pointing to apparent shadows, creases, and bulges in apparel, -- but A MAN, REALLY --, and the two girls attributed to Obama's long time Physician & wife?!? -- To coin a phrase: That's getting a little too weird for me!

As I suggested to @Ziggy, all my discernment, common sense, and instincts have FAILED me miserably, and now I'm left with INFORMATION.

But do a "search" on "USGS" and "Bobby Jo", then figure out how to manipulate the magnitude (look for 3.0 and above) over the last 30 days (we're already at the "tail end" of this effort, so many will no longer be reflected), -- and examine THAT INFORMATION.

Bobby Jo

This stuff is misrepresentation.....know that by posting this you are complicit in the slander!

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes it feels like your living in a scifi movie.
I had this thought...
The "gods" or Elite are having a battle over who controls the earth.
Each side picks an army.
Some are able to see this "heavenly" battle taking place, and call out the hypocrisy and total mind control moves they are pulling on the unsuspecting public. This is world wide.
Each "Player" has their "Army" convinced that they are telling the truth.
This isn't the good vs. evil war, not yet. This is survival off the fittest.
Who thinks for themselves vs. allowing others to think for them.
I watched 2 worlds today on TV. The Left narrative and the Right narrative.
But both sides are playing the same game. This is a redo of 2016 only the shoe is on the other foot now.
I'm trying to figure out what the ultimate win is in this game.
Is it the very souls of mankind?
They are manipulating the very thoughts we think.
They are rewriting history.
The culture is not adapting well, lots of friction.
Friction generates heat. Global warming.. ultimately the very elements will burn.
Where did I read that??
2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Their ultimate bipartisan goal of (the "gods" ) is to remove all hope and faith. And only leave a trail of despair in it's wake.
While we are here we are in the world but not of the world.
And being as it were outside the box looking in.
And yet experiencing the same as those who are asleep.
Only aware of the battle raging over our heads and over our minds.

The heavens being on fire shall be dissolved.

Gal 5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
Gal 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Gal 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

I see that on the news.. the biting, devouring and they trying to consume one another.

We wrestle not against flesh and blood... what?
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

These are those tools the (gods) or Elites use against the common man.
They have laws, powers, they rule the world.
Now they even have the capability of making us doubt our own senses, our own ability to think.
They can be very persuasive. Both sides been working on this for milleniums..ages.

I don't think the vaccine is anything and yet it is the key to everything.
FEAR, CONTROL, SUBMISSION.
If you take it we will reward you, if you don't then you hate your neighbor and are a terrible person.
Mind Games

In the movie the Matrix, Neo is given a choice of 2 pills.
The red one will wake him up to reality and he will see the world as it really is.
The blue one will just let him keep on living in the world that he has been made to believe is reality.

I, like Neo, took the red pill.
I don't regret being awake. It's just more simplified when your sleeping.

I'm just wondering which side takes the next turn to throw another wammy in our daily lives.
There are NO safe sides, there is ONLY the LORD.
Trust God.
Hugs

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the movie the Matrix, Neo is given a choice of 2 pills.
The red one will wake him up to reality and he will see the world as it really is.
The blue one will just let him keep on living in the world that he has been made to believe is reality.

LOL, -- I have the "Matrix" series on my ROKU, but it's not my style of movie, and so I NEVER APPRECIATED the RED PILL versus the BLUE PILL until just NOW when you said it! :oops:

But you're exactly correct in that we CANNOT trust Either Political Party, but can ONLY TRUST what GOD provides in the Scriptures; SOME of the Prophets; and that Jesus WILL RETURN to bring in 1,000 years of PEACE and RIGHTEOUSNESS to HIS Imperfect Creation.

Come LORD Jesus!
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At this point, I believe a lot of people are ready and willing to accept anything as normal.
I personally believe most of the leaders are aliens.. or worse demons.
They are playing dangerous games with peoples thoughts, emotions, twisting and turning truths into lies.

Pretty much what was happening when Jesus confronted the hypocrites only 2000 years ago.
That's 2 days God's time.
All these so-called UFO's have been being built by the military's of the world for decades.
They are only new to us because they are uncloaking them to put the world in shock and awe.

Isa 35:4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

All these smoke and mirrors. Multiple levels of game play and we are the pawns.
Step off the board and refuse to play.
Live your life.
Turn off the news. Breathe the air. Feel the sun and rain on your face.
Find Joy in the things you do.
Love one another with patience and humility.
Stay grounded in God's truth.
HUGS

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: Bobby Jo

5e173211efd0518c.jpg

94db84b0a4834c40.png

This seems to be a recurring theme regarding Michelle/Michael, and although I have no first-hand knowledge, there does appear to be a preponderance:

b6be6bbb65258b73.png

... and OFTENTIMES the Truth DOES NOT come from the Main-Stream-Media, but instead from Other Sources.

Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: Bobby Jo

View attachment 15126

View attachment 15125

This seems to be a recurring theme regarding Michelle/Michael, and although I have no first-hand knowledge, there does appear to be a preponderance:

b6be6bbb65258b73.png

... and OFTENTIMES the Truth DOES NOT come from the Main-Stream-Media, but instead from Other Sources.

Bobby Jo

I have to chuckle when Obama calls his wife Michael.
We all know..

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many times before it stops being a coincidence?

Dearest Z,

I think you just CONFIRMED what A LOT of people have been suspecting and presenting -- AS BEING TRUE. And I was simply trying to track down whatever IS True, -- BUT NOT ANY LONGER. You've answered that question to a REASONABLE SATISFACTION. And when played at 1.0x, 0.75x. 0.5x and 0.25x speeds -- they CONFIRM THE TRUTH.

And of course we ALL pretty much know Obama's propensity for men, -- but as previously argued, sometimes our "common sense", "intuition", and "discernment" fail to reveal what is RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES, because we're too trusting of our Presidents, Politicians, Policemen, Pastors, and People.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo shaking his head in confusion between what he THOUGHT, versus what is now DEMONSTRATED as being TRUE :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Dearest Z,

I think you just CONFIRMED what A LOT of people have been suspecting and presenting -- AS BEING TRUE. And I was simply trying to track down whatever IS True, -- BUT NOT ANY LONGER. You've answered that question to a REASONABLE SATISFACTION. And when played at 1.0x, 0.75x. 0.5x and 0.25x speeds -- they CONFIRM THE TRUTH.

And of course we ALL pretty much know Obama's propensity for men, -- but as previously argued, sometimes our "common sense", "intuition", and "discernment" fail to reveal what is RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES, because we're too trusting of our Presidents, Politicians, Policemen, Pastors, and People.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo shaking his head in confusion between what he THOUGHT, versus what is now DEMONSTRATED as being TRUE :rolleyes: )
Being true to the Jesuit objectives of tearing others down to elevate self goes back as far as Lucifer in heaven.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's an interesting snip-it which may be impossible to verify at this point:

cf9d7bd3fddba225.jpg

Who can tell anymore what is Information/Mis-Information/Dis-Information, and Personally I REMAIN SKEPTICAL. -- But it seems prudent to keep watching ...

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THIS should be easy to figure out if TRUE or FALSE:

Did Biden Just Speak to a Fake Audience of Actor-Soldiers?
by daniel 1 day ago

Screen-Shot-2021-06-15-at-10.58.11-AM-768x462.png

When Biden spoke to American troops in England, some eagle-eyed observers noticed something very strange.

None of these troops appeared to have name tags.

They didn’t have ranks or even American flags on their sleeves.

This led many to question: is this even a legitimate audience?

And additional "video clips" in the Article substantiate this premise.

So can we TRUST our Government, -- or should be DISCOUNT MOST of what comes from our Democratic elected officials?!?

Bobby Jo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • You will be FORBIDDEN to attend church
  • You will be FORCED to close your business
  • You will be FORCED to stay home
  • Your children will be PROHIBITED from attending school
  • ... and on and on

So when we hear ANOTHER IMPOSSIBILITY, -- will it ALSO turn out to be TRUE??

Clinton Military Tribunal: Day 4 - Real Raw News

... and don't miss out on Day 1; Day 2a; Day 2b; and Day 3.​

Things are happening which are coalescing toward a specific objective, including: the Election Fraud; the DUMBS (Deep Underground Military BaseS); a "Dual Presidency" where the visible one has little power, and the invisible one has joint Military Power; ... and on and on.

But it can help if we have various perspectives:

LAW OF WAR: THE STORM (CRITICAL THEORY) ⛈⛈ TRUMP WAS THE BAIT IT’S A FREAKING TRAP YOU GUYS

... some are PRECISE, and some are incorrect extrapolations/conjecture ...

And so some are ushered to safety, while others scoff to their destruction (Ref. Lot & his future son-in-laws).
Bobby Jo.

America will be just naother gentile nation that succumbs eventually to the antichrist. I pay close attention to news and these "conspiracy theories" (some are true) but know that America must fall. The last days will be focused in the middle east. at best we will be a 3rd world country with a 1st world military. Our commission is not to go and change nations, but to bring in the harvest and prepare them for the Masters use!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please allow me to Re-Post the following as shared in the Eschatology Section:

We've heard for months regarding what has been called "Ten Days of Darkness" where Communications (TV, Radio, Phones, Internet); Power (in some locations for intermittent durations); and Travel would be affected. And in this event, the Emergency Broadcast System (EBS) would be activated to advise the citizens to stay in their homes and if they ventured into the streets they could be arrested.

And who can guess whether this latest Warning has merit or not, but given the Scheduled PRELIMINARY ARIZONA AUDIT RESULT Release on Monday, June 28th, it seems plausible that the Deep State might use a "Wag-The-Dog" some 8 to 36 hours afterward to divert attention away from these AUDIT RESULTS by creating a MORE IMPORTANT CRISIS.

So given this convergence of circumstances, it might be prudent to view this Video advising you to be ADEQUATELY PREPARED:

NATIONWIDE BLACKOUT WARNING - MILITARY WARNING FOR A MASSIVE ELECTRICAL ATTACK
Full Spectrum Survival. June 26, 2021

The National Guard is preparing for a cyberattack to take down national infrastructure. Blackouts, water shortages, food supply disruptions... Each of these disasters are becoming a reality. We received a warning from a military friend that the potential for an attack on infrastructure to take place in the next 6 months was increasing. Get ready now.

And if this DOES come to pass, please consider it PRACTICE for the next phase when we can't buy or sell.

Bobby Jo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please allow me to Re-Post the following as shared in the Eschatology Section:

We've heard for months regarding what has been called "Ten Days of Darkness" where Communications (TV, Radio, Phones, Internet); Power (in some locations for intermittent durations); and Travel would be affected. And in this event, the Emergency Broadcast System (EBS) would be activated to advise the citizens to stay in their homes and if they ventured into the streets they could be arrested.

And who can guess whether this latest Warning has merit or not, but given the Scheduled PRELIMINARY ARIZONA AUDIT RESULT Release on Monday, June 28th, it seems plausible that the Deep State might use a "Wag-The-Dog" some 8 to 36 hours afterward to divert attention away from these AUDIT RESULTS by creating a MORE IMPORTANT CRISIS.

So given this convergence of circumstances, it might be prudent to view this Video advising you to be ADEQUATELY PREPARED:

NATIONWIDE BLACKOUT WARNING - MILITARY WARNING FOR A MASSIVE ELECTRICAL ATTACK
Full Spectrum Survival. June 26, 2021

The National Guard is preparing for a cyberattack to take down national infrastructure. Blackouts, water shortages, food supply disruptions... Each of these disasters are becoming a reality. We received a warning from a military friend that the potential for an attack on infrastructure to take place in the next 6 months was increasing. Get ready now.

And if this DOES come to pass, please consider it PRACTICE for the next phase when we can't buy or sell.

Bobby Jo

Well we will find out in 24 hours if this guy is full of prunes or not.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we came pretty close to that over the last year.
Buy here not there, but this not that...
They determine what is essential and unessential..

This will be a reality if it's not nipped in the bud now.
That's for sure.
HUGS