True or False, -- How Can We Tell Anymore?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we came pretty close to that over the last year.
Buy here not there, but this not that...
They determine what is essential and unessential..

This will be a reality if it's not nipped in the bud now.
That's for sure.
HUGS

What will happen, will happen. We can be watchmen on the wall to see if things approach, but we should never b e overly concerned in our hearts. Our god is still on HIs Throne. He will not allow evil to befall us unless it serves to glorify Him and cause good for us. Prepare yes paranoia no

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we came pretty close to that over the last year.
Buy here not there, but this not that...
They determine what is essential and unessential..

This will be a reality if it's not nipped in the bud now.
That's for sure.
HUGS

Dearest Z,

LOL, -- yeah I think it will be a reality regardless, and all we can do is anticipate and take countermeasures whether it's pre-paying our electric bills, or making sure we have enough MilkBones in the pantry!

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo seeing about lunch :rolleyes: )

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TRUE or FALSE?

• Obama admits he WAS born in Kenya:
  • Obama hints that Biden is simply a "Front" for his third term:

• Obama CGI "glitch" at 0:57 mins:
  • The infamous Biden CGI hand through the microphone (both angles):
  • Biden's SECOND clip where he's missing the top of his head (see above for the first):

• Biden, & Fauci impersonators under latex masks ( ... are they BOTH really in Guantanamo ...? ):
  • Red & Blue carpeted Stairs, -- or just Blue carpeted Stairs?:

It seems that the TRUE STATE (Trump) is revealing the deceptions of the Deep State. And THAT would suggest that Biden is not, and never has been in control, -- but TRUMP is working with the Military to restore Civilian control over our Government.

Bobby Jo

Amazing.

Everyone is a body double.

The corrupt military where 125 joint chiefs generals signed a letter against Trump, is secretly and mysteriously working undercover to restore Trump to the presidency any day now.

Now for reality:

Did it ever occur to you that if Trump and the military had the real power and was going to arrest and try them any day now, they would know that better than anyone else, and would have no motivation at all to pretend they are in power?

BTW I’ve seen the whole speech where Obama mockingly said he was born in Kenya, and it was very evident he said that facetiously - and this false claim that he admitted it, based on an edited clip, is the perfect example of how we are being completely misled by the Q anon CIA psy op.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woman -- OR MAN ???

Yeah, most people have already discovered that "Michael OBAMA" is a man, but it takes some INFORMATION and CRITICAL THINKING to arrive to that seemingly OBVIOUS CONCLUSION.

So now we do the same for the TWO MEN posing as WOMEN to compete in the sport of Women's Tennis to discover the same DECEPTION:

PROOF SERENA AND VENUS WILLIAMS ARE MEN
Bloomgist, Apr 20, 2015​

And yes, we're gullible, too trusting, and sometimes too lazy to realize satan's deceptions and destruction of our communities and societies. But if in doubt, apparently a MAN's Ring finger is longer than his Index finger -- so when someone says "look at his HANDS", NOW we understand the implication!

Bobby Jo

The Further A Society Drifts From The Truth, The More It Will Hate Those That Speak It. (author unknown)

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
satan is not satisfied until he's completely destroyed GOD's Creation:

NY Times: Don’t Play With Your Kids, Seriously

There’s well known research showing that when baby mice are isolated and don’t play with other mice they grow up to be psychopaths. I have no doubt NY Times knows this too and that’s why they published this article.

8de9cc92b0c564f6.png

Let's NOT follow along.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
satan is not satisfied until he's completely destroyed GOD's Creation:

There’s well known research showing that when baby mice are isolated and don’t play with other mice they grow up to be psychopaths. I have no doubt NY Times knows this too and that’s why they published this article.

8de9cc92b0c564f6.png
Let's NOT follow along.

Bobby Jo

I wonder what Dr. Benjamin Spock would have to say about this?

Benjamin Spock
Benjamin McLane Spock was an American pediatrician whose book Baby and Child Care is one of the best-selling volumes in history. The book's premise to mothers is that "you know more than you think you do." Spock was the first pediatrician to study psychoanalysis to try to understand children's needs and family dynamics.Wikipedia

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Mike Adams" (Health Ranger) offered an insightful perspective regarding the TWO CARLOADS of heavily armed individuals traveling on I-95 at 2am through Massachusetts:

Health Ranger @[email protected]

We gotta wonder if a FALSE FLAG event being staged in Mass. today just got shut down by observant State Troopers. Who are these people and wtf were they doing driving around at 2 am, fully armed, geared up, body armor, etc? What was their mission? Just speculating, but it's bizarre:

Makes one wonder how many times that GOD has intervened to protect us.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and another one. But apparently a MANS hand shows that the Ring Finger is LONGER than the Pointer Finger. So if we could find that EVIDENCE, we'd have an OBJECTIVE perspective, -- although this looks to me like a MAN, because how many FEMALE TRACK ATHLETES run with FALSE EYELASHES, unless they're trying to "LOOK THE PART" ...

This is NOT a Female
Author: The Liberator, July 3, 2021

This is NOT a Female
Trans.jpg

I don’t care how many times you try to tell me, I don’t care how many ways you try to prove it. HE is not a woman and HE should not be allowed to run against women. Period.

The world is spinning out of control, and political correctness and moral relativism are a major part of the reason. Stop the insanity! Stop letting the inmates run the asylum. – The Liberator

Maybe "Richardson" is a fast male, but NOT the "Fastest Female Runner In America". THAT TITLE goes to an actual WOMAN.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a Spa in LA. A transgender man decided to parade around naked on the women's side of the building.
The women who had young girls with them complained at the desk, made a video about the complaint and posted it to social media.
Yesterday a group of people showed up at the "closed" spa to protest against transgender's in the womens domain.
There were pastors and people that just disagreed with the spa's position on allowing trans in opposite sides.

Antifa showed up and started attacking the protesters. The protesters were not causing any harm or being loud, they were simply there holding signs.

Now, this is me.
If I disagree with a companies policies, I don't use that company. Period.
So I'm not sure how I feel about either side.
One, I wouldn't be there (at a spa) whether for services or protesting.
Two, being attacked for prostesting and holding signs is unconstitutional and they should be held responsible.

What will happen? Nothing.
The Spa will keep operating, the people will go home and apply bandaids, and the ones attacking go free.

Was it worth it?

This is how I feel about transgenders.
If your an adult and you want to disfigure your body.. that's your business.
If you want to be athletic, create your own athletic group. Let biological women and men compete against their own biologies.

LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE.

I live a simple life, I like to keep things simple.
Why is the world so dang confusing..

HUGS

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Obama admits he WAS born in Kenya:
OBAMA ADMITS HE WAS BORN IN KENYA, NOT HAWAII. BOOM.

Barry born in the US or Kenya; Irrelevant.
Barry has been a Lawful Kenyan Citizen, (via his father's citizenship.)
Barry has been a Lawful American Citizen, (via his mother's citizenship.)
Barry has been a Lawful Indonesian Citizen, (via his step-father's Citizenship.)

What Barack Hussein Obama NEVER WAS;
Was a US Natural Born Citizen.

A Natural Born Citizen IS an EXPRESS US Constitutional Requirement for ANY Person to LAWFULLY be a Candidate or Elected Person to Serve as President or Vice President of the United States.

A Natural Born Citizen IS EXPRESSLY, a Person Born OF TWO US Citizen Parents.

The EXCEPTION CLAUSE was established FOR, the First FEW US Candidates and Elected Presidents; SINCE at the TIME the US was "being" ESTABLISHED;
Parents of Candidates were immigrants Under British Rule, in British Colonies. The STATES did not yet exist. Citizens of the STATES did not yet exist. The UNITED STATES did not yet exist.

Children with DUEL citizenship, via, Each Parent have Citizenship with Different Countries; IS NOT a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.

Obama, was keenly aware, he illegally took an Oath, and illegally sat in the Peoples Oval Office.

Harris, is keenly aware, she illegally took an Oath, and illegally sits in the Peoples VP Office.

Biden, IS a Naturally Born Citizen, Was Lawfully Qualified to be a VP Candidate...on the Same Candidacy Ticket of a Lawful Candidate for President.
That DID NOT OCCUR.
Unlawful Presidential Candidate and Lawful VP Candidate, Same Ticket, INVALID UNLAWFUL Ticket.

Biden, IS a Naturally Born Citizen, Was Lawfully Qualified to be a Presidental Candidate;
~ Yet Chose an Unlawfully qualified VP Candidate. INVALID UNLAWFUL Ticket...

^ THAT IS the LAWFUL GROUNDS for STANDING, that SHOULD (but has not been), brought before the USSC.

DEFLECTION, Attention, and CASES focused on Improprities of "Vote Casting"... WHEN the Communist Democrat Party Knowingly and Willingly (APPROVED) Unconstitutional Candidates.

The schools have become complacent to Teach the Long ago Established Design of the US Government. Many US Natural born Citizens and Duel Citizens and Foreign Citizens are utterly Ignorant of the Design, Laws, and Express Constitutional Limits of US. Thus Fraud, Corruption prevails.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Ziggy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
satan (The Deep State) thinks he can convince the public to believe his LIES, -- but the TRUTH ALWAYS comes out:

A New Video Of The Surfside Condo Controlled Demolition Has Emerged

Truth or Consequences, Published 6 hours ago

Collapse they say? Yes. It did collapse. When you detonate charges or hit a building in the correct spots with an energy weapon this is what it looks like. I guess whoever was in there that they wanted dead was not dying fast enough from a vaccination or refused to take the kill shot so they blew up an entire building to speed up the process.

Lke 12:3 Therefore whatever you have said in the dark shall be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in private rooms shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be cautious of Mis-information and DIS-INFORMATION because BOTH destroy your TRUST:

d4786bc560ea7e06.png

This is NOT a Legitimate statement from Kayleigh McEnany. It's from satan, and he ALWAYS mixes TRUTH along with his LIE, -- and this a LIE.

But there is a TRUTH and while I expect that TRAITORS and those who have committed Crimes Against Humanity will be Arrested, Prosecuted, and Judged, -- the world will remain in satans turmoil until Jesus returns. And we haven't long to wait.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
satan (The Deep State) thinks he can convince the public to believethis LIES, -- but the TRUTH ALWAYS comes out:

Truth or Consequences, Published 6 hours ago

Collapse they say? Yes. It did collapse. When you detonate charges or hit a building in the correct spots with an energy weapon this is what it looks like. I guess whoever was in there that they wanted dead was not dying fast enough from a vaccination or refused to take the kill shot so they blew up an entire building to speed up the process.

Lke 12:3 Therefore whatever you have said in the dark shall be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in private rooms shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

Bobby Jo

So when this first made news, I heard the John McAfee, the man who said he would not suicise himself and tatooed his arm for witness, was found dead by suicide. This man had testimony against no other than the Clinton's ofcourse.
As I understood it, he may have had a brother that lived in that complex that collapsed.
John McAfee had said he had a kill switch, meaning if anything ever happened to him, the evidence against the Clinton's had already been dispersed for safe keeping.
Broward County, home of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.
Parkland School shooting
The Gay nighclub shooting (sorry I don't remember the name of the club)
Who was Seth Rich?

Then again most places built in Florida are built on sand.
Not the Rock.

HUGS

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... John McAfee, ... As I understood it, he may have had a brother that lived in that complex that collapsed.
John McAfee had said he had a kill switch, meaning if anything ever happened to him, the evidence against the Clinton's had already been dispersed for safe keeping.

YEP!!! But it wasn't a brother, it was his son who was living at his address, -- and MacAfee posted that his "Kill-Switch" was located at 88th St. & Collins Ave, -- where COINCIDENTIALLY the Condo "COLLAPSE" was precisely at that intersection.

And Seth Rich was the DNC Staff employee who was murdered in D.C. because he leaked DNC correspondence to Wiki-Leaks.

But according to "Real Raw News", in conjunction with verification by "Monkey Werx", it appears that our U.S. Military is dealing with these TRAITORS and those who have committed CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

With VERY BEST REGARDS
ELAM (and bobby jo is watching home-remodeling shows :rolleyes: )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes we can't help but be suspicious that these Computer Generated Images (CGI) have intentional "errors" to let us know that the "information" is FAKE:

@[email protected], Jul 10, 2021
Fake, phony & false Look at Biden point onto the mic at the end.

But then again, some people are apparently "reassured" when our government lies to us, -- but for the life of me, I'll never figure that one out.

Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was Al Gore I believe that showed up on stage as a holograph.
That was when I first thought that this is how they will try to convince the masses that Jesus is returning in the clouds.
Now we have UFO's and who knows what they'll think of next.

Everyone on TV is a hologram. The scenery behind them are make believe. I forget what they call them.
Nothing is as it seems. We are living in a technological matrix.

People say they believe something they saw on TV because they saw it with their own eyes.
I have to shake my head...
Nothing you see on tv is real. It's an image. And we bow down to the image...
And it speaks. And it has power over our minds.

What a beast it is. Created by man, to be controlled by man, and to control man.
Tell - a - vision.
If this isn't the beast of revelation... I can't think of anything more hypnotic and coersive and mind controlling than it.
And they have the world convinced that it is the truth.
But there are some who see the lie and cannot be deceived.

HUGS
:)

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope everyone will forgive me for Posting this from another Topic:

-----------------------------------------------

... So on the John MacAffee CONDOMINIUM COLLAPSE, -- there's some self professed "expert" who goes through some "hand-wavium" to argue that the COLLAPSE started on the Condominium ROOF, without allowing his audience to ACTUALLY SEE THE COLLAPSE OF THE BUILDING. So, are we simply to BELIEVE this person's assertions and his purported "authority"? --

Surfside Building Collapse - Did it start at the roof?
Building Integrity, Jul 7, 2021

Or should we investigate the Video Evidence for ourselves? --

https://assets.brighteon.social/sys...813/543/386/979/original/9d26876288722eaa.mp4
“New Film has emerged from the Miami condo collapse. Demolition? You decide! (33 seconds)”
Posted on telegram by David Wolfe
@[email protected], Jul 10, 2021

... and please pay particular to the bottom left side of the building, and subsequent bottom middle.

Now my question is, -- WHY WAS A NEIGHBORING SECURITY CAMERA POINTED PRECISELY AT WHERE THE DEMOLITION CHARGES WERE SET?

-- And given that our U.S. SPACE FORCE Intelligence Agencies were MONITORING and SURVEILLING this CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY, precisely what else were they anticipating? Did they circumvent the "Epstein SUICIDE", or now the "MacAffee SUICIDE", or OTHER Assassinations (?Haiti?), so that they'd have LIVING WITNESSES to TESTIFY against these MURDEROUS and TRAITOROUS CRIMINALS?

It just seems TOO COINCIDENTAL that the DEEP STATE has been allowed to PROCLAIM THEIR LIES; and then the TRUE INFORMATION is being RELEASED, so that we can SEE FOR OURSELVES what we're up against.

Bobby Jo