True Trinity.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems to me that the Son of God is in the flesh but that He who inhabiteth eternity is not in flesh.

Does this not make them on distinctly different levels?

He is the same Person; but One is not in flesh and the other is.

In effect, He is in two places at once; in eternity (filling all things), and in the flesh (a finite human body).
Thanks justbyfaith for the post, I will answer your question, and use scripture to prove my point. Listen closley. 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

this is speaking of the Lord Jesus correct. now this, Hebrews 12:14 "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:" Hold it, is not Jesus the "Lord?" ..... YES, but didn't they see the Lord and walked amongst them? yes, they saw the "diversity" that was in Flesh. BINGO. now, that scripture. READ HEBREWS 12:14 again.

now as i been saying, 2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.". and there is only ONE "Spirit", and that's the Holy Spirit. which you said he is, now you see, that he is the un-diversified, the ROOT/Spirit ... and .... the Offspring/spirit in flesh.

and no he is not in two places at once, his flesh is manifested in one place at one time. for he, the body which is in heaven now is in one place, but his Spirit is everywhere. "Know your Bible".

Now as I said, Read Hebrews 12:14 and understand 1 Timothy 6:16, both of these verses above. as I said, you're on the right road, "He is the same Person; but One is not in flesh and the other is." this is called "Diversified Oneness". BINGO. what separate us, (diversified Oneness), from the trinitarians is this one simple fact, "Share" vs "Separation" God, who is one Spirit/Person shared himself in flesh. BINGO.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"His flesh is in one place at one time; but His Spirit is everywhere."

Do you not see the distinction?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"His flesh is in one place at one time; but His Spirit is everywhere."

Do you not see the distinction?
MY. MY, MY,
listen, who is this in the verse? Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

so justbyfaith, who is this Standing before the throne?

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lamb, of course.

And does He not take the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sits upon the throne?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there anyone else that He can be?
Firsr thanks for the reply, so it's the Father who is setting on the throne then, correct, because the Son is standing before it, (the throne).

Now if the Father is setting on the Throne, and the Son is standing before the throne, I have one question, "Who gave the Father "POWER?".
here's why I ask, right at the end of chapter 4, it says this about the one sitting on the throne, Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

now who gave the "Father", who is sitting on the throne, POWER?"

Book chapter and verse please of this person name who gave the "Father" ... POWER.

looking to hear from you.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Firsr thanks for the reply, so it's the Father who is setting on the throne then, correct, because the Son is standing before it, (the throne).

Now if the Father is setting on the Throne, and the Son is standing before the throne, I have one question, "Who gave the Father "POWER?".
here's why I ask, right at the end of chapter 4, it says this about the one sitting on the throne, Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

now who gave the "Father", who is sitting on the throne, POWER?"

Book chapter and verse please of this person name who gave the "Father" ... POWER.

PICJAG.
Stumped.

Ready to hear the answer from you.

(can't think of chapter and verse; but I think that the answer is that the people worshiped God).

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stumped.

Ready to hear the answer from you.

(can't think of chapter and verse; but I think that the answer is that the people worshiped God).
first thanks for your reply, second, thanks for your honesty. please understand I have nothing aganist you or anyone ok, not testing to see if someone is right or wrong, (which is childish), but I'm strictly after the TRUTH, which is in Christ Jesus.

there is no need to be stumped, we're going to give you the answer. I just want you to see for yourself what the bible has been really saying about the Godhead. now listen close and try to follow what we're saying. "he who sits on the throne, is he who is standing before the throne".

don't hold your breath, let us explain, and we will do this by the scriptures. he who stand before the throne is the Diversity/the Offspring of he himself who sits on the throne. which is the Root/the Spirit of, of, of, of, his ownself that stand before him lets prove it by the scriptures, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." hold it "his" .... OWN ARM? yes, God's OWN ARM is standing before him in chapter 5 of Revelation. lets bare this out in scripture, Isaiah 63:5 states that this is "God own "ARM", correct, lets see this ARM.

Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? (THIS "ARM" IS GOD'S OWN ARM IN ISAIAH 63:5. which we just read.
"Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." (HOLD IT, GOD'S OWN ARM IS A "HE", A "HIM?", YES, GOD HIMSELF SHARED HIMSELF IN FLESH. THIS IS THE KEY/MYSTERY TO THE GODHEAD, GOD IS A EQUAL "SHARE" OF HIMSELF IN FLESH, THAT'S WHY HE CAN SIT ON THE THRONE AND STAND BEFORE THE THRONE AT THE SAME TIME. now some edification, yes you was stumped, because it was not the Father who was sitting on the throne, it is the Lord Jesus who sits as .. A. High Priest, and B. a mediator. he who stand is the ROOT/The Spirit who is sent into all the earth, (see acts chapter), that is JESUS, the Holy Spirit, for he is now Glorified, (John 17:5).
AND THIS IS BACKED UP BY PHILIPPIANS 2:6. this is the Son in Isaiah 9:6, now keep on listening to what the bible say about this ARM of God.
Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."
Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."
Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."
Isaiah 53:6 "All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."
Isaiah 53:7 "He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth."
Isaiah 53:8 "He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken."
Isaiah 53:9 "And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth."

IS THIS NOT THE Lord JESUS? YES. that's the difference between the "Lord" and the "LORD". Lord in natural flesh and then gflorified. LORD not in flesh, until the Kingdom is taken up, 1 Corinthians 15:24.
as Isaiah said, "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? the problem is people don't believe what is actually written in the bible, the Holy Word of God. if they did this verse Isaiah 63:5 whould have kept them form believing a lie.
we have been saying this over and over, God is a "Diversity"/the equal share of his ... OWNSELF... in flesh. Just read the bible, 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." ... his own arm. my God it's just that simple. there it is right there in black and white for all the world to see. his "OWN" ARM is him, God himself.

do you understand now? again SHARE vs SEPARATION, that is the key to the Godhead.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's the difference between the "Lord" and the "LORD". Lord in natural flesh and then gflorified. LORD not in flesh, until the Kingdom is taken up,

The "Lord" of heaven and earth is also the Father (Matthew 11:25, Luke 10:21)...Him who was not in flesh.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "Lord" of heaven and earth is also the Father (Matthew 11:25, Luke 10:21)...Him who was not in flesh.
YES, the Lord is the Father, "DIVERSIFIED",but you ERROR on when he is the Father. not in diversified natural flesh when he was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'), no, only before and after his glorification, (john 17:5). why make off the wall statement when you have no working knowledge of diversified oneness?

I see you did not address Isaiah 63:5 nor Revelation chapter 5. don't blame you. I suggest you refrain from this dialogue untill you get a better working knowledge of diversified oneness, which is bible based in it's doctrine. no harm, ok.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not certain that I fully believe in "diversified Oneness".

While I do believe in the Oneness of the Lord and emphasize His Oneness, I think that to a certain extent I am in fact Trinitarian, since I see that there are indisputable scriptures declaring that Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are distinct individuals within the Godhead;

While at the same time their Oneness is so complete that they can be said to be the same Person.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not certain that I fully believe in "diversified Oneness".

While I do believe in the Oneness of the Lord and emphasize His Oneness, I think that to a certain extent I am in fact Trinitarian, since I see that there are indisputable scriptures declaring that Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are distinct individuals within the Godhead;

While at the same time their Oneness is so complete that they can be said to be the same Person.
first thanks for the reply, second, sad to hear that you don't believe in the bible, because "diversified oneness" is BIBLE.

third, you said, "While I do believe in the Oneness of the Lord and emphasize His Oneness, I think that to a certain extent I am in fact Trinitarian". first, that's a contradiction, and second, that's a sight problem, which can be straighten out by the top ophthalmologists Dr. Jesus. for we walk by FAITH, and not by "sight". the problem is many see the terms "Father", "Son", and "Holy Spirit", but they really explain it. well like Eve she "SAW" and was wrong. as here and as with Eve, assumption is a strong indicator that will lead many down the wrong path. as I been saying if you can reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 as two different and distinct persons "who made all things" then one is no longer in darkness. but, ... but if one cannot reconcile the two verses as the same one person, then one is still in darkness, and in need to make an appointment to see Dr. Jesus.

now there are many, and I mean many many verses like these which christians cannot reconcile. so are we going to walking by FAITH?, or is one walking by just what they see, and don't understand.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @101G,

I do believe that Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, are absolutely ONE, so that the Father is the Son is the Holy Ghost.

However, I also see distinctions in their attributes, such as:

1) The Father is distinct from the Son in that He is an eternal, infinite Spirit (John 4:23-24) who inhabiteth eternity (Isaiah 57:15); while the Son is the same Spirit inhabiting a finite flesh human body (John 14:7-11; 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7);

2) The Son is distinct from the Holy Ghost in that the Holy Ghost is the Spirit that He released to the Father in Luke 23:46; and therefore He is the Spirit of Jesus not in flesh (2 Corinthians 3:17);

3) The Father is distinct from the Holy Ghost in that while they are the same, one Spirit (Ephesians 4:4,John 4:23-24, John 7:39), the Father (1st Person who inhabiteth eternity) has never experienced becoming human while the Holy Ghost (who is the after-incarnate Father) has lived a perfect human life (see Luke 23:46); and the Holy Ghost, the Spirit of truth, also proceedeth from the Father (John 15:26). Because the Son is the incarnated Father.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @101G,

I do believe that Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, are absolutely ONE, so that the Father is the Son is the Holy Ghost.

However, I also see distinctions in their attributes, such as:

1) The Father is distinct from the Son in that He is an eternal, infinite Spirit who inhabiteth eternity (Isaiah 57:15); while the Son is the same Spirit inhabiting a finite flesh human body;

2) The Son is distinct from the Holy Ghost in that the Holy Ghost is the Spirit that He released to the Father in Luke 23:46; and therefore He is the Spirit of Jesus not in flesh;

3) The Father is distinct from the Holy Ghost in that while they are the same, one Spirit (Ephesians 4:4,John 4:23-24, John 7:39), the Father has never experienced becoming human while the Holy Ghost has lived a perfect human life (see Luke 23:46); and the Holy Ghost, the Spirit of truth, also proceedeth from the Father (John 15:26).
ERROR, titles are not persons. how come you didn't reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24? do that and it will eliminate any Title of Father and Son as separate and distincr person.

Looking for your answer

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, titles are not persons. how come you didn't reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24? do that and it will eliminate any Title of Father and Son as separate and distincr person.

Looking for your answer

PICJAG.
You need to look at the whole of scripture.

I believe that the Father and the Son are the same Spirit.

But, you should pay attention to the scriptures that I have referenced concerning the distinctions that truly do exist between Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to look at the whole of scripture.

I believe that the Father and the Son are the same Spirit.

But, you should pay attention to the scriptures that I have referenced concerning the distinctions that truly do exist between Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
are you really listening to yourself, "the Father and the Son are the same Spirit", then you turn around and said, "I have referenced concerning the distinctions that truly do exist between Father, Son, and Holy Ghost". oh well

ok, lets look at the big picture as you say
1) The Father is distinct from the Son in that He is an eternal, infinite Spirit (John 4:23-24) who inhabiteth eternity (Isaiah 57:15); while the Son is the same Spirit inhabiting a finite flesh human body (John 14:7-11; 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7);
lets put a quick end to that, "The Father is distinct from the Son in that He is an eternal, infinite Spirit". scripture,
1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:"
1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"
1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

immortality is eternal life. now either you have two who have eternal life, or John 4:23-24, Isaiah 57:15, is speaking of the same one person, your answer please.

then you said, "while the Son is the same Spirit inhabiting a finite flesh human body (John 14:7-11; 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7)".

that's the same person, because God is "a", "a", "a", Spirit meaning one and the same person. so that's mute, which leave you to answer my first question.

well?

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:"
1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"
1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

immortality is eternal life. now either you have two who have eternal life, or John 4:23-24, Isaiah 57:15, is speaking of the same one person, your answer please.

The two are one. 1 x 1 = 1.

They are in fact the same Spirit. The same Person in different habitations.

One dwells in eternity, the other in time. One has an infinite "body/shape" the other a finite human one.

that's the same person,
Exactly what I said.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jhn 5:37, And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Question: Is Jesus "exactly" the Father?

Had they seen Jesus' shape; and had they heard His voice?