True Trinity.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to argue with you, but are you listing to yourself? you said "all of the Spirit, God was in that flesh, but now you're sayng, "they would not cease to dwell in eternity." but you answered "ALL OF GOD CAME AND WAS IN THAT BODY. the you said, "So then, when the Father descended to incarnate as the Son, He also stayed behind in eternity. And from there He is able to uphold the Universe."

well, how much stayed behind? but don't forget you said "all of him came".

so how much was left behind?

see your dilemma now?

PICJAG
All of Him stayed behind.

I don't think you are understanding the nature of infinite vs. finite and eternal vs. temporal.

Try to think about how anything that is infinite and eternal can cease to be infinite and eternal; even if the same did condescend to become one of us.

He dwelleth in eternity. He filleth eternity.

If He descended out of eternity, explain to me how He would also cease to dwell in eternity. if He did, He would no longer inhabit eternity...nothing there in eternity anymore. But that is the nature of time; not eternity.

I think that you are failing to understand because your brain simply doesn't go there.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God had to become one of us in order to redeem us from the guilt and penalty of our sin. And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only-begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth’ ‘(John 1:14).
Good so how did God become one of us and yet stay God at the same time?

and then you said,
Only God could have devised a way of salvation that made it possible for Him to remain Just and at the same time become the Justifier of the ungodly and instead of sending them to the everlasting perdition they deserved it was the perfect Man who was also infinite God that furnished an effectual sacrifice for all believers of every age.
ok, what, and how was this plan of salvation carried out by him being God in heaven and as a man on earth at the same time?

PICJAG.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of Him stayed behind.
if all of him stayed behind, then that would negate the scripture of, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
and "FORM" here is the NATURE, and God's Nature is "Spirit".

so explain how the Nature, Spirit, as you now say, "stayed behind", got in that body, and the scripture don't lie. so your point that all the NATURE stayed behind is not scripture, for Philippians 2:6 eliminate that notion.

so now JBF you have to come up with something else to explain how the same nature Spirit that in eternity, is in that body of flesh and bone....

your next answer please.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cooper. no problem, I found something on him. and it's flawed.

he stated, "let us be very clear as to what is meant by “Trinity.” This implies that God is a Unity subsisting in three Persons" I have heard of this from some, but all, messianic jews. here is the flaw, an unity requires two or more parts. that's the error. God is not a PART of himself, not is he divided. so a "compound unity", want work, you just have three Gods.

so no, that want work.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a book written by him called "Bible Difficulties Explained."
as said, no need, but let me aske you a simple question. is the person in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24 who made all things? yes or no.

your answer please.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry that you simply cannot see what I am trying to explain, @101G.

I don't know if it has to do with 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 or if your brain is simply less intelligent than mine.

I think that if you ask the Holy Spirit to help you to understand what I am saying, He will reveal it to you.

But if you neglect to pray, I believe that you will remain in the dark concerning these things.

So if I were you, I would pray for understanding and then go back and read some of my posts in this thread until you see what it is I'm trying to get across to you.

It may, however, be that your dogma is preventing you from understanding my words because immediately what you have been taught rises in objection to the truth.

I will be praying for you.

Love in Christ,

@justbyfaith.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well I believe you soaked enough, now you said,
If He descended out of eternity, explain to me how He would also cease to dwell in eternity. if He did, He would no longer inhabit eternity...nothing there in eternity anymore. But that is the nature of time; not eternity.
who said he cease to dwell in eternity?

then you said, "if He did, He would no longer inhabit eternity". is this not what I been asking? how is God all God and yet like a man on earth.

I know how, but you fail to listen, you want to divide up God into a part or peices.

but you still don't know how God dwells in eternity, and yet God dwells as, or like a man on earth. FYI time have nothing to do with it.

now for the last time we will reveal the answer to you concerns as to how God stayed in "eternity" and at the same time manifested himself in "Intrinsic Spatial", in a body on earth at the same time ans space. ANSWER: God "shared" himself in flesh like a man while dwelling in "eternity" as the Spirit. this is called, the "ANOTHER" of his "OWNSELF" in flesh. is that's to simple? and we can back up everything with scripture as before.

How simple "sharing of the SAME NATURE" instead of "Division of the SAME NATURE". was that to easy?

PICJAG

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
PICJAG[/QUOTE]
now for the last time we will reveal the answer to you concerns as to how God stayed in "eternity" and at the same time manifested himself in "Intrinsic Spatial", in a body on earth at the same time ans space. ANSWER: God "shared" himself in flesh like a man while dwelling in "eternity" as the Spirit. this is called, the "ANOTHER" of his "OWNSELF" in flesh. is that's to simple? and we can back up everything with scripture as before.

How simple "sharing of the SAME NATURE" instead of "Division of the SAME NATURE". was that to easy?
PICJAG
Sharing the same nature, love it.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"sharing" says to me that sometimes God the Father has the divine nature and other times Jesus has the divine nature.

Because I see it like children sharing a toy.

There isn't going to be a situation in that scenario where both children are always touching that toy. They will have to take turns playing with it.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"sharing" says to me that sometimes God the Father has the divine nature and other times Jesus has the divine nature.

Because I see it like children sharing a toy.

There isn't going to be a situation in that scenario where both children are always touching that toy. They will have to take turns playing with it.
The ONE toy is always the same unchanging 'toy'.

Loved, honoured and worshipped by people across the world.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"sharing of the SAME NATURE" instead of "Division of the SAME NATURE".
what is the definition of "another? G243, Allos, it meand this, Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort;

ther is the distinction only in "a numerical difference". and this numerical difference is revealed in Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
Form here is the "NATURE" of God which is "Spirit",

G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313
See also: G3445, G3446, G4832

but the trillion dollar question, what kind of NATURE that is "a numerical difference". and is the "same sort" or kind, as G243 Allos states. the answer is in the root of G3444 μορφή morphe, which is,
G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).

another word for "portion" is "SHARE". BINGO, the Another, or a numerical difference of the same sort NATURE is a "SHARED" one. BINGO, how easy it is to explain. this is your 1+1=1, no, 1=1+1... (smile).

listen to scripture, Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

hold it? Spirit of God, and the Spirit of Christ? is this two separate Spirit? no, of course not, this is the "numerical difference" that G243 allos speak of. and what G3313 μέρος meros certifies, the "EQUAL SHARE of ONE PERSON.

this is "Diversified Oneness". the equal "SHARE" of God in eterinity, the FATHER, the ROOT, and in flesh, the SON, the OFFSPRING/ the diversity.

How easy.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, on your Part, remember TIME has nothing to do with this... (smile), so your, your, your notion of "sometime" is just that, YOUR notion.
as the equal share, God is, only G2758 κενόω kenoo while in that NATURAL flesh.

so I suggest you take your interpretation out of God scriptures, and obey them, the scripture, 2 Peter 1:20 "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation."

so your interpretation of "sometime" as said is just that your interpretation. :eek:

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God in Christ.
yes God in Christ, but Christ Jesus in God.. :D
John 14:8 "Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us."
John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"
John 14:10 "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."
John 14:11 "Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake."

PICJAG.