True Trinity.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I felt compelled to say that YAHWEH is an ancient pagan god. The Israelites are noted for their pagan idol worship.

The true God is the I AM.
thanks, and the I AM is what he is not who he is. so thanks.

PICJAG

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I felt compelled to say that YAHWEH is an ancient pagan god. The Israelites are noted for their pagan idol worship.

The true God is Jesus the I AM.

Zeus_Yahweh.jpg
You are weird

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Grailhunter,

Cain't get an answer to this verse of scripture, nor the John 1:1 verse, what's wrong.

PICJAG
The discussion is about the formula / beliefs regarding the Trinity.
You need to define your beliefs regarding the Trinity.
You owe me 60 scriptures that support your beliefs regarding the Trinity.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The discussion is about the formula / beliefs regarding the Trinity.
You owe me 60 scriptures that support your beliefs regarding the Trinity.
thanks for the reply, I did, and one of the sriptures I'm now on is John 1:1 is a "diversified oneness" doctoral scripture, that eliminates any 3 persons in the trinity.

PICJAG.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for the reply, I did, and one of the sriptures I'm now on is John 1:1 is a "diversified oneness" doctoral scripture, that eliminates any 3 persons in the trinity.

PICJAG.
John 1:1 good good now we got a start. I need 59 more scriptures.
I have disproved you 60 times unless you come up with more evidence.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.
Father, Son and Holy Ghost are the three functions of the One God.
no, not functions, only one works.
John 1:1 good good now we got a start. I need 59 more scriptures.
I have disproved you 60 times unless you come up with more evidence.
I see that you're not serious.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Call it whatever is most suitable, three rolls, three attributes, whatever is best, but those three duties were carried out by the One God.
do you really know what I AM THAT I AM is? it describes God three dispensations in this world.

#1. "I AM", God, Spirit, title Father, LORD, CREATOR, and MAKER, Genesis 1:1

#2. "THAT", God, spirit/Diversified, title, "Son", Lord, REDEEMER, SAVIOUR, John 1:1.... that's the "WITH", because of the "diversity" in flesh.

#3. "I AM", God, Spirit, LORD/Lord, titles, Father/Son, COMFOTER, MEDIATOR, Revelation 1:1.

supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit." "I AM"
1 Corinthians 12:5 "And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord." "THAT"
1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all."I AM"

PICJAG

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no, not functions, only one works.

I see that you're not serious.

PICJAG.
Trying to get you to keep up and not fixate on one scripture.
The topic is the Trinity
You need to define your beliefs in the Trinity.
And you owe me 60 scriptures.
Yes I am serious

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Call it whatever is most suitable, three rolls, three attributes, whatever is best, but those three duties were carried out by the One God.
rolls are straight out modalism ........... :eek:

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trying to get you to keep up and not fixate on one scripture.
The topic is the Trinity
You need to define your beliefs in the Trinity.
And you owe me 60 scriptures.
Yes I am serious
I did, you not read post #615?

PICJAG.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did, you not read post #615?

PICJAG.
"I'm Diversified Oneness", meaning that there is ONLY one God, and that one God is ONLY one PERSON, who "diversified" himself in flesh.... :) have that now?

Really that is it. Are you sure you know what you believe?
This only make your point more difficult....now you owe me 60 scriptures that state specifically that there is ONLY one God, and that one God is ONLY one PERSON, who "diversified" himself in flesh. 60 please!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps a bad choice of word, but many people fulfil several roles simultaneously. Ask any multi-tasking woman.
multi-tasking is not the same as rolls, but I understand what you're saying.

PICJAS.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I'm Diversified Oneness", meaning that there is ONLY one God, and that one God is ONLY one PERSON, who "diversified" himself in flesh.... :) have that now?

This only make your point more difficult....now you owe me 60 scriptures that state specifically that there is ONLY one God, and that one God is ONLY one PERSON, who "diversified" himself in flesh. 60 please!
nope, just read my posts you'll see what "diversity" means... so no cigar for you.

see ya.

PICJAG.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

do you really know what I AM THAT I AM is? it describes God three dispensations in this world.

#1. "I AM", God, Spirit, title Father, LORD, CREATOR, and MAKER, Genesis 1:1

#2. "THAT", God, spirit/Diversified, title, "Son", Lord, REDEEMER, SAVIOUR, John 1:1.... that's the "WITH", because of the "diversity" in flesh.

#3. "I AM", God, Spirit, LORD/Lord, titles, Father/Son, COMFOTER, MEDIATOR, Revelation 1:1.

supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit." "I AM"
1 Corinthians 12:5 "And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord." "THAT"
1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all."I AM"

PICJAG
I did not know that, but your quote from 1 Corinthians 12:4-6 is exactly right, even though it is in regard to the gifts of the Holy Spirit operating in us.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Maybe there is a better word than person to describe Father and Son?