Truman's Place

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
“Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭3:13-14‬ ‭KJV‬‬
@Marvelloustime Another great section of Scripture there...

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning Truman. Just checking in to see how you're doing.

Reactions: Truman

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Time to get on the road.

Ah you read my mind Truman...

First I'm going to visit a family who has welcomed me, a stranger to this land, with open arms after I helped one of them change a tyre back in May... Their such friendly out of town people... :). I'm bringing a bottle of whiskey as a thank you gift and I'll stay there tonight.

After that I plan to get a fishing line into water... I don't know where yet but Sunday and Monday are supposed to be sunny days so I'm making the most of it while I still have my health and liberty...;)

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
At this time of year there are sea running trout that can be caught up to 10kg along with a variety of other sea fish near the river mouths...

Anyway, I better hit the road again. Just stopped for lunch. I'm only one hour from my mates now in the bush, off the grid...;)

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Its 7.45pm Saturday the 6th of November... Its 20 degrees Celsius and overcast
As the sun goes down and darkness descends i listen to the harmony of the local birds in their evening song...
Its as though they are rejoicing to God, giving thanks for another day. And in the morning they rejoice again in their morning songs.

No one really knows why they break out into song at sunset and sunrise. Scientists have their explanations and some may have some merit.
But i think my theory is as good as theirs... Why does the rooster crow each morning? Why do these birds sings their songs at sunset?
Is it possible that their praising God? Who knows. They probably know more than we know about God...

Just before, i was outside under a tree just admiring all the different songs i hear, two tiny birds dropped out of the tree about 2 meters away from me... These birds are tiny, im not sure sure what they are called but their like a swallow or a wren or a robin... Lightweights

These two little ones dropped out of the tree and hit the ground, locked in battle... Wresting and rolling on the floor, their beak and feet strikes are so quick it appears as a blur... It was like it was in fast forward, they're just sooo quick... I stood motionless as i observed their little fight on the floor for about 5 seconds before they flew up, i think one of them saw me.

That was cool... I've never seen that before... A robin wrestle... LoL...:D

Oh and now just as im posting joins the famous kookaburra and his songs that sounds like his laughing... Ahhh what a classic... Their it goes again, laughing away at us humans... LoL

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"Kookaburra its in the old gum tree
Merry merry king of the bush is he
Laugh Kookaburra laugh
Kookaburra gay your life must be"

This one appears to be in an American zoo... Share the love
I was just taken back by how the bird reacts to that specific sound...
I might try it next time i see one... Roll my Rs like my dad does, no probs... LoL

Hello... Is anyone awake in the Americas yet...
Im bored... I might call my mum... :)

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Kookaburra its in the old gum tree
Merry merry king of the bush is he
Laugh Kookaburra laugh
Kookaburra gay your life must be"

This one appears to be in an American zoo... Share the love
I was just taken back by how the bird reacts to that specific sound...
I might try it next time i see one... Roll my Rs like my dad does, no probs... LoL

Hello... Is anyone awake in the Americas yet...
Im bored... I might call my mum... :)
Greetings, Cristo Rei.
---
5:40 am
East Coast, US
---
Autumn season here..
---
Having my second cup of coffee..