Truman's Place

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How have you been, Brother?

Whatchu been up to?
Better. I guess I have fibromyalgia and a new med has made life better. So that's good.
I've been at some other forums and though the last one was good, I just got tired of them. I quit them all, thinking I didn't want to do them anymore. Then I came here. Now that I'm not on the edge all the time, I'm getting a little restless. Which I guess is good.
I'm developing some songs I've had for awhile so that gives me something to do. I wonder if anybody will ever hear them.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Better. I guess I have fibromyalgia and a new med has made life better. So that's good.
I've been at some other forums and though the last one was good, I just got tired of them. I quit them all, thinking I didn't want to do them anymore. Then I came here. Now that I'm not on the edge all the time, I'm getting a little restless. Which I guess is good.
I'm developing some songs I've had for awhile so that gives me something to do. I wonder if anybody will ever hear them.
Glad you are feeling better Truman.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm bored and lonely.
Sometimes I wish I had a wife and kids.
You never know what's around the bend. You still have some living to do.
I had a wife and kids twice. First wife is dead and second wife divorced me. She didn't want a sick husband. She tried, I'll give her that. I've been single for 18 years.

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh yeah, I almost forgot...Shabbat Shalom!
iu

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've been isolated from the church for so long, I don't know what's going on anymore. I'd hope house churches. This is how I see things today...
upload_2022-5-1_21-26-8.png - commonwealthofisrael.org