Truman's Place

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm bored and lonely.
Sometimes I wish I had a wife and kids.

Be careful what you wish for.. I have a wife and 6 kids.. :D

Are you bound to a wife? Do not seek a separation. Are you free of a wife? Then do not look for a wife.

If you marry, however, you do not sin, nor does an unmarried woman sin if she marries; but such people will experience affliction in their earthly life, and I would like to spare you that.

I tell you, brothers, the time is running out. From now on, let those having wives act as not having them,

those weeping as not weeping, those rejoicing as not rejoicing, those buying as not owning,

those using the world as not using it fully. For the world in its present form is passing away.

I should like you to be free of anxieties. An unmarried man is anxious about the things of the Lord, how he may please the Lord.

But a married man is anxious about the things of the world, how he may please his wife,

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A storm front is moving in so I have a migraine. Besides that, alright. How 'bout you, Devin?
Our storms this year are wind and dust . A strong drought has moved into the land .
Oh but we praise the LORD through it all . The fountains of living water shall sustain the lambs
even through the big drought which has come upon the world . The famine of hearing the words of the LORD .
But the lambs shall be as a green bay tree whose leaf shall not fade in the year of drought
FOR THE LORD GOD IS WITH THE LAMBS . AND that my friend brings no migraine to the head of a lamb but rather JOY to its heart .
SO leap up and let the LORD be praised my friend .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Our storms this year are wind and dust . A strong drought has moved into the land .
Oh but we praise the LORD through it all . The fountains of living water shall sustain the lambs
even through the big drought which has come upon the world . The famine of hearing the words of the LORD .
But the lambs shall be as a green bay tree whose leaf shall not fade in the year of drought
FOR THE LORD GOD IS WITH THE LAMBS . AND that my friend brings no migraine to the head of a lamb but rather JOY to its heart .
SO leap up and let the LORD be praised my friend .
Yeah...in time! Lol
His dominion is an eternal dominion...His kingdom endures from generation to generation! - Daniel 4:34

Reactions: amigo de christo