Truman's Place

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Lord made this day and coffee!
images

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I had a tabby named, "Captain Bojelais," and she was the best kitty ever. She slept with me every night and except for naps, was with me all through the day. She passed at the age of 21. Kitty cat is what I called her. She came to me when her owner passed away. She liked to play fetch!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a tabby named, "Captain Bojelais," and she was the best kitty ever. She slept with me every night and except for naps, was with me all through the day. She passed at the age of 21. Kitty cat is what I called her. She came to me when her owner passed away. She liked to play fetch!
That brought tears to my eyes. I think animals go to heaven.

Reactions: Truman

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had a cat once who "made up" the game of fetch. She'd bring us her toys and set them down and look at us, and eventually we thought, well, why not? Tossed one, she ran, brought it back, and dropped it at our feet. Her idea!

:)

Reactions: Lambano

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just heard that a space-Jew landed on earth 2,000 years ago and gave his plans to the Pope!
I always knew there was something strange about those Catholics!