Truman's Place

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A friend from another site made this for me.
View attachment 22314
Yes indeed we wait for our new Home .
Truman you spooked me a bit in one of your comments above . We must do all to HELP catholics come out of that system .
Just as i would help anyone who is under anything that is a danger to their soul .
Do be encouraged my friend . And let us praise and thank the glorious Lord .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes indeed we wait for our new Home .
Truman you spooked me a bit in one of your comments above . We must do all to HELP catholics come out of that system .
Just as i would help anyone who is under anything that is a danger to their soul .
Do be encouraged my friend . And let us praise and thank the glorious Lord .
Don't worry about me, Amigo. I don't think I fit in any religion or denomination. Though I am quite fond of a space-Jew! Lol

Reactions: amigo de christo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh i know my friend . I just want us to always point folks back to the biblical truth of our glorious Lord .
I can't argue with that!
Truman , ITS LORD PRAISING TIME MY FRIEND . YES INDEED . The LORD is our hope and our salvation .
And we await our new HOME with HIM .
Glory in the highest...my heart cries unto You! - Patty Kennedy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Don't worry about me, Amigo. I don't think I fit in any religion or denomination. Though I am quite fond of a space-Jew! Lol

Me either. If you ask me what denomination I was I wouldn't be able to give a response other than I don't know or neither

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Me either. If you ask me what denomination I was I wouldn't be able to give a response other than I don't know or neither
I'm waiting for the Lord to start something new locally and allow me to be a part of it. In the mean time, I'm blessed to hang out here...again. I liked it where I was, for the most part, but I'm glad I'm back. There are some people I kinda like here, and they seem to tolerate me alright, too...for the most part! Lol