Trump has a platform to address the nation again...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. But Trump's inner circle failed him over and over again. Knowing the hatred and censorship of the MSM and social media giants (as well as both the Democrats and the Republicans), Trump (or his well-heeled supporters) should have had this communication platform up and running in 2016, when he began campaigning. Then he could have totally avoided Twitter (which constantly censored or attacked him).

What should really have happened is that Trump should have started a third political party right away back in 2016 (or even sooner) instead of throwing in his lot with the treacherous Republicans. After after January 6, when the Patriot Party was all set to receive Trump and move forward, he went back to the traitors in the GOP. A very bad move on his part, since it will cost him many votes. The rank and file are sick and tired of the feckless Republicans who do nothing after they are elected. Now look at the activist Democrats and Biden. Within 100 days, they have turned America upside down. Had the RINOs supported Trump 100% he could have done the same but for positive results.

Also at this point in time, this communication platform should have been a joint effort between Gab, Mike Lindell, and Trump. They all are conservative and they all wanted a censorship-free platform. So why did they not work together to show the Left their joint muscle? Once again a failure on the part of Trump's advisors. And a signal to the Left that they are all divided.

The right is totally split at the moment, because the RINOs are in fact Democrats. This also should never have happened, and the RINOS should have been weeded out long ago. So the extreme Left has the field to themselves. When Republicans are willing to impeach a Republican president for absolutely no reason, it means that there is a very serious problem on the right.

What Mr. Trump should now do on his new platform is tell the American that he made a huge mistake in failing to fire all the Deep State operatives in the DOJ, FBI, DHS, CDC, NIH, FDA. EPA. etc. He needs to let people know that Fauci, Birx, Redfield, Hahn, etc. should never have been put on his pandemic Task Force. He also needs to tell the public that he never should have supported Operation Warp Speed, and that he is now totally against the harmful and dangerous vaccines. But instead he recently put out News Release attacking those who are against the vaccine. So once more he is undermining and sabotaging himself.

You made some good points. I think Trump can still run for another term in office so I wonder if he'll attempt that again?

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe President Ttump was surrounded by enemies in his administration who were almost all masked as supporters .
None so devastating I that capacity as his own VP.

Very happy to see President Trump overcoming his censors.

And I agree the censoring of his free speech while in office was likely illegal. But when the censors are in league with the corrupt plotting Left, who is going to bring justice when they're all committed to working unjustly against him?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I certainly hope we don't get nuclear war, I think that would be super selfish of any leader to start something like that.

TWO -- Nuclear wars. The first simply a regional defense by Israel at the Valley of Meggido; and the second as a Global Thermonuclear War. So you're correct in that we won't have a nuclear "war", because it will be "wars", plural.

So I hope you don't live near any Military or Civilian Targets (Bases, Capitals, Ports, Main Railroad Junctions, Industrial Centers, or Population Concentrations); and that you'll be upwind of any such categories to avoid the inherent Fall-Out.

And remember, satan comes to Steal, Kill, and Destroy, -- so you should anticipate that his target is HUMANITY.
Bobby Jo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TWO -- Nuclear wars. The first simply a regional defense by Israel at the Valley of Meggido; and the second as a Global Thermonuclear War. So you're correct in that we won't have a nuclear "war", because it will be "wars", plural.

So I hope you don't live near any Military or Civilian Targets (Bases, Capitals, Ports, Main Railroad Junctions, Industrial Centers, or Population Concentrations); and that you'll be upwind of any such categories to avoid the inherent Fall-Out.

And remember, satan comes to Steal, Kill, and Destroy, -- so you should anticipate that his target is HUMANITY.
Bobby Jo
I live near a Navy base so I always worry about that. A while ago they sounded a huge warning siren and sounded off that it was just a drill. But until they mentioned that it was a drill on the loud speaker I was seriously worried about nuclear incoming missiles.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Bobby Jo
"But China has such cheap goods!"

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All we have to do is keep praying that satan's subjugation of mankind will be thwarted, -- until the TWO WITNESSES lie dead in the streets --, whereupon satan will achieve Global Thermonuclear War through the actions of the United Nations. And then Jesus will Return.

And I imagine that the interesting aspect of the ASSET SEIZURES is that Trump will be able to pay down our National Debt. (Ummmm, according to Rev. 11 -- Trump will be murdered; but he will come back with Jesus to accomplish what he's been working toward since 2016.)

I just want to pause and re-emphasize that ASSET SEIZURES will be able to pay down our National Debt. -- That is, if the Fort Knox VAULTS can contain all the confiscated GOLD which had been plundered from mankind by the GLOBAL CABAL:

Keep watching, keep praying, and START PREPARING/KEEP PREPARING your household for what is about to SHORTLY take place.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey...
hillary-meme-2.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found this interesting, they're finally starting to demand justice against censorship on Facebook: Trump ban: Republicans threaten to break up Facebook after Oversight Board decision

"It is a sad day for America. It’s a sad day for Facebook because I can tell you, a number of members of Congress are now looking at: Do they break up Facebook, do they make sure that they don't have a monopoly? And I can tell you that it is two different standards, one for Donald Trump and one for a number of other people that are on their sites," Trump's former chief of staff Mark Meadows told "America's Newsroom."

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump launches new communications platform months after Twitter, Facebook ban

EXCLUSIVE: Former President Trump on Tuesday launched a communications platform, which will eventually give him the ability to communicate directly with his followers, after months of being banned from sites like Twitter and Facebook.

What I don't see on his site is a way to respond.

What should really have happened is that Trump should have started a third political party right away back in 2016 (or even sooner) instead of throwing in his lot with the treacherous Republicans.

He would have never stood a chance then.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He would have never stood a chance then.
Totally incorrect. He could have rallied all the true conservative VOTERS out of the Republican Party and into a "Patriot Party" (or whatever name would be best, other than his own name) by exposing the treachery of the Republicans then (as he is doing now). He could have rallied all the people of the Tea Party out of the GOP. HE would have also gathered a whole bunch of uncommitted voters who were fed up with the feckless politicians. And possibly many middle of the road Democrats with his own communication platform at that time.

He has blasted Cheney, Pence, and McConnell today for their treachery.
He could have blasted all the others then (Boehner, Ryan, Murkowski, Collins, etc) since he already defeated the other candidates in 2016 hands down. He had an excellent platform, but then he failed to clean house (which was his topmost priority) and hired a bunch of traitors so that they could subvert his agenda.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found this interesting, they're finally starting to demand justice against censorship on Facebook: Trump ban: Republicans threaten to break up Facebook after Oversight Board decision

"It is a sad day for America. It’s a sad day for Facebook because I can tell you, a number of members of Congress are now looking at: Do they break up Facebook, do they make sure that they don't have a monopoly? And I can tell you that it is two different standards, one for Donald Trump and one for a number of other people that are on their sites," Trump's former chief of staff Mark Meadows told "America's Newsroom."
Repub's act after the damage is done to President Trump. That's helpful.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A President of any Nation that is silenced in the way that Trump has been is a criminal act ! How rude ! not to mention that the USA is the most powerful Nation just astounds me that they had the audacity.

Trump should sue for billions due to such an attack on freedom of speech, freedom of speech is the most precious thing that a society has a right to.
The MSM has to go ! it's a whore ! it's everything that the Media was in Nazi Germany and the Communist Nations were and are all about.
The MSM has to be called into account seriously ! for all the slandering and undermining cunning that they have played with, hell they even were and still are aiding criminal intents.

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Totally incorrect. He could have rallied all the true conservative VOTERS out of the Republican Party and into a "Patriot Party" (or whatever name would be best, other than his own name) by exposing the treachery of the Republicans then (as he is doing now). He could have rallied all the people of the Tea Party out of the GOP. HE would have also gathered a whole bunch of uncommitted voters who were fed up with the feckless politicians. And possibly many middle of the road Democrats with his own communication platform at that time.

He has blasted Cheney, Pence, and McConnell today for their treachery.
He could have blasted all the others then (Boehner, Ryan, Murkowski, Collins, etc) since he already defeated the other candidates in 2016 hands down. He had an excellent platform, but then he failed to clean house (which was his topmost priority) and hired a bunch of traitors so that they could subvert his agenda.

You really don't understand the USA and by your bold your way to emotional, running one's life as if politics are the most important thing leads to destruction. Politics are the least important thing

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Their is a show we got part one and two, called Trump takes on the world.

The show is about bagging Trump, it's interesting to take note of how the others are so pathetic making comments on Trump.

Trumps comes out bagging the Iran deal as stupid and then the French leader who was in when the idiot deal who struck with Obama and all, not to mention the cash deal that Obama gave away, Obama should of been kicked out for that on the spot, it was done in stealth !

Such is a Nation who hates openly USA and Israel and would do anything to destroy them both, talk about Obama being a traitor not to mention all the stupid deals he did that was shafting the USA, Australia had a stupid deal that PM Turnbull did with Obama and Trump had to honour the idiot deal taking anti USA reffos, Obama did that deal in spite of the USA.
Australia should of never took them on in the first place, they were mainly all fighting fit insurgents masquerading as poor done by and trump pointed it out and this mob on the show claim they were not:rolleyes:.
This type were burning down our camps and getting free medical and food shelter and going out shopping spending up big, they had plenty of money and not to mention sued our Government for nonsense and came out very wealthy, if they had nothing before hand and when they get let loose our tax payers give them the red carpet treatment, while the tax payer gets treated as a 2ed classed citizen.

The ex French leader was having digs at Trump all through the shows, but his dog cunning showed out like dogs balls, what a cunning conniving low life dog he was, boy what creep he is, he was trying to steer the now leader in how to deal with a person like Trump, not to mention the UK leader at the time she was dumb as, you know were do they get such people from, she claimed that Trump did not Know that the UK had nuclear weapons, Trump was only taking the micky and she is that stupid to think a man with an IQ of 160 say, does not know what any 7yo school kids knows.

Most of these leaders are noting but puppets but fantastic in public relations nothing but sycophantical hoodwinkers and charlatans !

Trump points out to such leaders that they have been bleeding the USA dry and it's time they stood up and payed their own way for once because the USA can not afford to pay for them and what do they do ? they did not get the message ! they just ignored it and started on with just total nonsense.