Trump has a platform to address the nation again...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Politics are the least important thing
I don't believe I have said at any time that politics are the most important thing in life. And while I now live in Canada, I have lived and worked in the States for many years, I have a graduate degree from an American university, I have immediate family in the States, and I also have access to a whole range of conservative news sources through he Internet. What happens in the USA has a tremendous impact on Canada.

Trump had just one chance to put things right after eight disastrous Obama years. He did a huge number of very good things, but somehow managed to botch the critical issues (including COVID). The most important one being election integrity in every state. Had he immediately set up a special investigative commission in 2017, with broad powers to thoroughly investigate how elections were being mismanaged (and also corrupted) throughout the States, he could have saved America and himself a huge disaster (which may never be reversed).

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump had just one chance to put things right after eight disastrous Obama years. He did a huge number of very good things, but somehow managed to botch the critical issues (including COVID). The most important one being election integrity in every state. Had he immediately set up a special investigative commission in 2017, with broad powers to thoroughly investigate how elections were being mismanaged (and also corrupted) throughout the States, he could have saved America and himself a huge disaster (which may never be reversed).

President Trump is not a politician, he is a business man. You wanted him to create his own party in 2016 and at the that point he would have failed easily, back than almost no one took him seriously and many, many thought he was a clown. President Trump had ran so many times he became a joke. President Trump had no recourse but to go Republican at that time. To set up a special investigation takes more than just him, you have this idea that the President has all this power, he doesn't.

President Trump botched things because he changed how he did things in his normal business life. He allowed his enemies to keep all their jobs from the Obama era, then he appointed weak people to his cabinet. The people that worked their but off to get him elected didn't get any job from him. He wanted unity at all cost between the two parties but didn't understand politics and how dirty it is and how much animosity there was toward him.

If he had ran things like his business and hired people like he did in his business he would still be President today, maybe. A lot of people didn't like that he mouthed off so much so, even though the other side was worse, that worked against him.

Everything will get reversed, it's all cyclical. It's happened before, it will happen again

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, Trump got banned for that from facebook and twitter probably. Not supporting the liberal agenda. At least we found out who's running those places.

You say that like it was some big secret though. All they did was expose themselves even more.

Reactions: Truman

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who exactly do they think they're fooling anyways? A child is smart enough to realize that this election was rigged.
All that evidence and yet no one was prosecuted for the acts of sedition and treason. But the , as you rightly called them, demonrats, were rewarded for their high crimes against America's citizens, and our future.

What's really nauseating is that Joe Biden told us the election was rigged before we went to vote.

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw Joe Biden thinks that he's been in office for hundreds of years so I don't know how anybody can take this guy seriously. :rolleyes: I also say that if he was selected by God, it would have been done fairly without cheating because lying and cheating is the work of the devil not the Lord. :mad: