Trump is dangerous - a Messianic Complex

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking politics is a carnal weapon. And the best spiritual weapon of all, is the gospel, the sword of the Spirit, God's word. Like I said political opinions is one thing.......but oh, please let us guard our hearts! Choose we this day who we will serve, and have our hopes above.

Mat 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Mat 10:17
But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
Mat 10:18
And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
Mat 10:19
But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
Mat 10:20
For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
Mat 10:21
And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
Mat 10:22
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
Mat 10:23
But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

We are here.
Hugs

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking politics is a carnal weapon.
This thinking is where Christians lose people. The subject is politics.

Those influenced by the Andy Stanley types (“I’m not n it to win it”) pretend our role is merely to facilitate politics. Not so! Our job includes political participation.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Starting to look and feel like the VP pick is going to be Tucker Carlson

The pay cut is going to hurt, but like Trump— he’s a patriot.

Reactions: Wrangler

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon to come:

Revelation 13:7
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

God is going to CLEAN His house!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I figure VP's are just about as important as the President, because if anything happens to the President then the VP takes the chair.
So I do a little homework and watch them in committees. I watch their demeanor, their ideas, and how they interact with others.
So far if I had to choose VP it would be Byron Donalds and I hope Trump chooses him.

This is a 3hr 20 min compiliation of Byron Donald's Top moments in House hearings in 2023.

hugs

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I figure VP's are just about as important as the President
No. If that were true, that would have been Hillary’s gig.

The VP has only one Constitutional responsibility, to cast the deciding vote in the case there is a tie in the Senate. This is why people like Hillary, covet Cabinet level positions over the VP.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. If that were true, that would have been Hillary’s gig.

The VP has only one Constitutional responsibility, to cast the deciding vote in the case there is a tie in the Senate. This is why people like Hillary, covet Cabinet level positions over the VP.
I know what the office of VP is, unless the President becomes incapacitated or deceased in which the VP is then placed in that position.
Then comes Speaker of the House, there's a succession. I don't think we've ever gone beyond the VP, in the case of Lincoln and Kennedy and Nixon?

I only been studying politics and the Constitution for about 6 years now.So I'm still learning the rules.
I'm still working on all the Amendments in the Constitution.
I really do hope they begin teaching civics in school again. Specially middle school. Because there's a lot of people like me that never got to high school. I have to learn it all from scratch and study for myself.

So I appreciate your patience and your contributions. They help a lot.
:D
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd like to see Bible verses where God commands new testament believers to participate in secular politics

Post 'em up if you got'em.

Israel was both it's own government and it's own church. There was no separation as is stated in the US Constitution.

So...

Mat 23:1
Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
Mat 23:2
Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
Mat 23:3
All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
Mat 23:4
For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
Mat 23:5
But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
Mat 23:6
And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
Mat 23:7
And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
Mat 23:8
But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
Mat 23:9
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Mat 23:10
Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
Mat 23:11
But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
Mat 23:12
And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Have you been following the case with E.Jean Carroll?
You accuse people without knowledge of facts. You follow the mainstream media. FAKE NEWS.
Which is it, CNN, MSNBC?

If I post the actual case in court going on right now, would you watch it?

Trump was not convicted of rape. He was convicted of assault. Which kind of assault? A physical assault or an assault of her character?
What is the actual lawsuit against him right now about?
Defamation of character. He said mean things and some people tweeted her mean things because Trump said something mean,
and now she wants Trump to pay her 10 MILLION dollars for saying mean things.

But she can't remember, the year or the month or the day it happened. All she remembers is the dress she wore.
HOWEVER,
The truth about the dress is, it wasn't even designed until after the time she said Trump assaulted her.

The woman is not mentally stable. And I am not saying that to be mean. It's a fact. Her testimony is all over the place.

And you will accuse Trump of something because of a false testimony?
I believe the High Priest and Pharisees did the same thing, no?

That's who our media believe they are. They tell us what they want us to believe.
Search the FACTS yourself. Do your own research.
Hugs

Here are the actual court documents before the court in NY.
14 minutes.
Listen for yourself concerning E Jeans testimony.

Fact remains , he has already been convicted by a jury of RAPE , what's happening now is what he has to pay for the crime ..

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Israel was both it's own government and it's own church. There was no separation as is stated in the US Constitution.

So...

Mat 23:1
Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
Mat 23:2
Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
Mat 23:3
All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
Mat 23:4
For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
Mat 23:5
But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
Mat 23:6
And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
Mat 23:7
And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
Mat 23:8
But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
Mat 23:9
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Mat 23:10
Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
Mat 23:11
But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
Mat 23:12
And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
Israel was apostate for most of her history, sadly. Which was written down for our ADMONITION. In her best days she was a type and shadow of the kingdom of God, not of a worldly kingdom. David was a type and shadow of Christ...and notice he wasn't enthroned until after King Saul, a false messiah figure. We are to serve in the new way of the Spirit now, which doesn't mind earthly things.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This thinking is where Christians lose people. The subject is politics.

Those influenced by the Andy Stanley types (“I’m not n it to win it”) pretend our role is merely to facilitate politics. Not so! Our job includes political participation.
Not really, not unless it happens to be someone's job. But again, the issue is where our hearts are....where our hopes are...what we are trusting in. Are we trusting in a man? Are we trusting in the arm of flesh? What I'm seeing is a church that has in general put down its stakes in this world and replaced evangelism with political activism.

2Ti 2:4
No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

What kind of army are we supposed to be? A political one? No indeed.

Jesus lost people too. It's not about numbers, it's about the truth. What we've lost, as the church, is our society....because we're no longer leavening it with the gospel like the woman with three measures of meal. Has the church lost its saltiness? That doesn't bode well. Lord, have mercy.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I really do hope they begin teaching civics in school again
And history too. This generation has forgotten the lessons of history. Here in Canada the young are being taught that human nature is essentially good....yikes.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact remains , he has already been convicted by a jury of RAPE , what's happening now is what he has to pay for the crime ..
Um, No.
If he had been convicted of Rape he would be in jail.
What the verdict of the jury actually was, is:
Because Trump was not convicted of a crime, it is not accurate to say that he is "a convicted sexual abuser." Instead, it is accurate to say that a jury unanimously decided that it was more likely than not true that Trump sexually abused and forcibly touched Carroll, and as such, her defamation claim was valid.

You can say it was likely, but it doesn't make it true.

What's happening now is he is being charged with defamation charges because he said mean things which made other people say mean things.

Get YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT
Thankyou
Hugs