Trump is dangerous - a Messianic Complex

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are seeing the repeat of what history shows us and yet we stubbornly refuse to learn from and repeat...

"Government corruption and political instability
If Rome’s sheer size made it difficult to govern, ineffective and inconsistent leadership only served to magnify the problem. Being the Roman emperor had always been a particularly dangerous job, but during the tumultuous second and third centuries it nearly became a death sentence. Civil war thrust the empire into chaos, and more than 20 men took the throne in the span of only 75 years, usually after the murder of their predecessor."

We at least let them live and just impeach them, but the chaos gets worse...

Reactions: Hazelelponi

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But your correct in that "taking up arms" isn't the answer.
Taking up arms was the answer to America's Founding Fathers.

I find this so-called truism to be in abject denial of human history. In fact, taking up arms is the historical norm for change in government.

It is this denial that makes opponents of Trump so dangerous. As JFK observed, "Preventing peaceful evolution makes violent revolution inevitable."

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's dangerous are those so militant to support Trump that they stated on this very forum that they believed Trump's supporters should take up arms (guns) and go to the WH on January 6th. This is scary!!
Oh? Who said that?

You are being played that Jan 6 was an insurrection. Didn't you see the tapes Tucker Carlson released of security opening doors for the protestors? Didn't you educate on how the media played other such breaches of people entering the capital building?

Regarding the emotion of being scared and the choice to act violently against ones own government. Again, this is the historical norm. It's roots are injustice. If TPTB want to take advantage of the people they are supposed to serve, there really is no other recourse, is there? Scary indeed. Yet, se la vie.

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I find this so-called truism to be in abject denial of human history. In fact, taking up arms is the historical norm for change in government.

It is this denial that makes opponents of Trump so dangerous. As JFK observed, "Preventing peaceful evolution makes violent revolution inevitable."

I just don't think we are there yet. Does that make sense?

Let's see first if we can't have peaceful resolution...

This election will tell us I imagine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrangler

Arthur81

Jul 9, 2023
Tampa, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump and his team are already pursuing those on his enemies list. He is not yet President again and yet he has started attacking those even in his own party. When Richard Nixon was found to have an enemies list, it was one of the actions that brought him down. Check this operation by the Trump Team already:

Reactions: Cassandra

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump and his team are already pursuing those on his enemies list. He is not yet President again and yet he has started attacking those even in his own party. When Richard Nixon was found to have an enemies list, it was one of the actions that brought him down. Check this operation by the Trump Team already:

Yeah it's called fighting for the presidency...

As far as whether others want to drop out or not, they'll do it when and if they are ready...

Trump calling for unity within the party behind him isn't a bad thing... He is the clear front runner in polling and Republicans tearing down the front runner isn't good right now.

Let's come together and heal, not tear down. I know it's politics though... But it does get sickening. After Ohio I'm disappointed in DeSantis. I was thinking he might be VP if Trump won but he decided to go full on, which for me is a turn off, if I want to hear nonsense I'll turn on CNN.

Whether being a never Trumper within the party renders someone unelectable remains to be seen, but I won't vote for one. I'll let the Dems burn the country down first...

But of course, I can only speak for me. I'm not a globalist though. I am a nationalist. Our government works for the citizens of the nation or it doesn't work. All the never Trumper's are globalist, same as the Democrats.

I don't like the world government they are building. I want no part of it. But it's against my faith, so there's that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spyder and rwb

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
any and all who a born of woman have the capability of being dangerous .
Fear them not . For though GOD even allows the world to rise as one under the beast
fear not the weapon , fear no man .
Rather fear HE who has power to kill , to destroy both body and soul in hell fire .
Trust not in men
Hope not in men
TRUST IN AND HOPE IN GOD IN CHRIST alone .
Whatever is , has been allowed , yet through it all and no matter what we suffer and are allowed to suffer FOR CHRIST,
HE WILL BE WITH US THROUGH IT ALL . The hour has come that a strong and mighty delusion of reprobation
has been delivered unto the world and its religoins . To merge them all as one under a lie . It does so by
means of a false love too . Partake not of its inclusive dish and dine not at its diversity .
For it corrects not the evils of men and giveth out a false hope that shall save none but destroy all who sipped of its cup
and ate of its plate

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that we should remember that Trump isnt a Politician. And even if Trump was visited by the Lord like they say, what would Trump be if he was converted and became a real Christian for the Lord?He would be just like us, still struggling still searching and making mistakes. The guy is only human. So he has a past? So do I. So do you.

If it did indeed happen that Trump was visited by the Lord shortly after taking office, then I am guessing that Trump did become a Christian. When Jesus visits you personally, the people tend to convert! It doesn't mean he wont make mistakes, for he is on the same path as we all are. And scripture says by their fruits we will know them...

Trump has visible fruit! He did a lot of good for this country while he was in office. Gas was 2 bucks a gallon. He did start draining the swamp but he didn't have time to finish it. I think Trump need our support and prayers. I suspect the 2024 election will tell us a lot. If Trump is not God's man, then he wont be able to overcome the elite and win. But if Trump is God's man, then Trump has another term because no one can stop God!

I agree! I can't help but look at King David for example, called "a man after God's own heart". An adulterer, liar and murderer, yet God called him to be the King over His people. Trump was president through the will and providence of God, and if he is elected again, he will again be president through the will and providence of God. We might think we choose our elected officials by ballot, but if we are honest we should believe the Bible. Because we are told we must submit to those who make ordinances over us, we should be praying for Trump to be re-elected again through the power of God because we already know he desires to do good for America, so if re-elected we might find comfort in knowing that God has not yet abandoned America permanently.

Romans 13:1 (KJV) Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

1 Peter 2:13-14 (KJV) Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well

Like King David, Trump is far from perfect, and more conceded and narcissistic than most men, and prone to sin. Seeing the direction our country has moved in the past three years, I pray, God will show compassion and mercy over America and not only raise up Donald Trump to be President of the USA again, but also that He would watch over him and protect him from those who seek to do evil against him, and I further pray that God might send Godly men/women to help Trump serve this country, rather than bring harm against it. Pray that God would use Trump to build up through good and godly leadership to show the world that God is still on the side of those who seek for good instead of doing evil.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree! I can't help but look at King David for example, called "a man after God's own heart". An adulterer, liar and murderer, yet God called him to be the King over His people. Trump was president through the will and providence of God, and if he is elected again, he will again be president through the will and providence of God. We might think we choose our elected officials by ballot, but if we are honest we should believe the Bible. Because we are told we must submit to those who make ordinances over us, we should be praying for Trump to be re-elected again through the power of God because we already know he desires to do good for America, so if re-elected we might find comfort in knowing that God has not yet abandoned America permanently.

Romans 13:1 (KJV) Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

1 Peter 2:13-14 (KJV) Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well

Like King David, Trump is far from perfect, and more conceded and narcissistic than most men, and prone to sin. Seeing the direction our country has moved in the past three years, I pray, God will show compassion and mercy over America and not only raise up Donald Trump to be President of the USA again, but also that He would watch over him and protect him from those who seek to do evil against him, and I further pray that God might send Godly men/women to help Trump serve this country, rather than bring harm against it. Pray that God would use Trump to build up through good and godly leadership to show the world that God is still on the side of those who seek for good instead of doing evil.
King david and trump are not even on the same BOAT my friend .
GOD called a humble man david to become king . NOW sure david did murder urijah and had commited adultery
and had lied , BUT HE REPENTED when HE was corrected . DO REMEMBER THAt .
And david paid a price for that which he did too . BUT HE DID REPENT .
However whoever , whether biden or trump gets elected is put in their by allowance of GOD .
But it dont mean we trust in them , hope in them , or be patakers of their madness . Nor do we claim
such men to be christain or etc . RATHER PRAY FOR THEM ALL , TO REPENT , before its forever too late for their soul .

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well said!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD called a humble man david to become king . NOW sure david did murder urijah and had commited adultery
and had lied , BUT HE REPENTED when HE was corrected . DO REMEMBER THAt .
And david paid a price for that which he did too . BUT HE DID REPENT .
However whoever , whether biden or trump gets elected is put in their by allowance of GOD .
But it dont mean we trust in them , hope in them , or be patakers of their madness . Nor do we claim
such men to be christain or etc . RATHER PRAY FOR THEM ALL , TO REPENT , before its forever too late for their soul .

Yes the two are both men of flesh! And both were raised up by God to lead the people. I know what King David did in repenting to God for the sins he committed, because the Bible tells us. We don't know what is in the heart of Trump! And to pretend we do because he has a personality that seems to go against all that is godly is foolish. We know Trump only by what he has done, and by what he shall do if returned to the Oval Office. We can't allow Trump's personality to turn us against him if he is serving this country for good and not evil. It could be such a time as this is in America that God might raise him up again. And if God does it will be for America's good and not to do evil against America and Americans. We also know what we can expect from not only Biden, but any democrat that could be raised up by God to be President of the USA. Knowing democrats seek to do harm against this country and her people, if God raises up one of them again, we can be sure that God has turned away from this nation, choosing to curse and destroy rather than bless and build up. That will be because God sees the hearts of all people, and that every thought is only to do evil continually. I pray that God has not abandoned America altogether, which is why I pray He will again choose Trump to be the leader of OUR GREAT COUNTRY, that Trump will keep his promises to MAGA!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do the SDA peoples teach Christians should think about taking up arms? clueless-scratching.gif

Trump supports the funny people as you do, so you should like Trump!

He hosted the log cabin republicans at his resort on Florida and told them that nobody has done more to support the funny people than he has.

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since Trump was elected, I've heard nothing from the media than how horrible he was. But...never any real specifics. Just generalizations. He was an effective president, helping the country be energy independent, helping businesses by lowering business tax, etc. I have yet to meet anyone who can actually give me specifics on what horrible things he did as President. I suspect that the media, who is nothing more than a Marxist propagada tool at this point in history, has brainwashed those who cannot think for themselves.

Biden and the Democrats, on the other hand, are tools of Satan and his demons. They have made abortion as a sort of sacrosanct sacrament of the left. They constantly lie, calling everyone who is white a racist. They are constantly supporting and promoting sexual perversions through our legal system. I could go on and on. They want to suppress all religion, especially Christianity, in our country, just like all faithful Marxists.

Last edited:

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In my opinion, they most certainly are my friend. How could they not be? The Lord is no respecter of persons. We are all in the same boat!

So, so what if Trump was a sucessful worldly man before he (got Born Again?). Trump does have a lot of money and that type of Businessman doesn't get that rich by acting in other peoples best interest. So I'm sure he has been scandelous and devious at times in his life. But it money made with the blessing of the world otherwise he would be locked up long before now, right? But I myself have been scandelous and self seeking for much of my life also. Trump will have his trials in life now and so will all of us. King David had his trials that he had to overcome also. So I can't understand how you could think they aren't on the same boat.

Does Trump have bigger and harder trials than us poor folk? You bet he does, because to whom more is given more will be required. It also says that it's harder for a rich man to enter heaven than for a camel to go through the eye of a needle! So Trump better be careful and tow the line or he's in big trouble mister! But if the Lord God does have His anointing on Trump, then this is the Lord's fight and not Trumps. As long as he keeps saying, yes Lord, yes Lord, he will be ok. ;)

Going on the assumption that Trump is saved and anointed, he would be an enemy to the enemy. He would be open to attacks both spiritual and manmade (because the evil spirits have many people working for them). Has Trump been attacked? Doh!! Lol!

That's all that he has seen since entering the Political Arena. They used Parade Trump around on TV News like a Superhero Bussiness man when he was kicking old ladies out of their holdings and taking over devouring the people, but the minute he cast his name in the Presidential hat, they began attacking him and have not let up at all from before Trumps 1st Campaign all through his Presidency and have continued non stop even unto this day! Is that not a big red flag? Big big flag!

If Trump got saved and filled with the Holy Spirit...now he has been led into the desert for a season to be tested? That's how it goes in scripture. Jesus died for Trump too just like He did for King David and his sins.

I've always liked Trump even when he was worldly. Because I was worldly! And now, the Lord has made a move and that makes it obvious to me that Trump will need help in the form of our Prayers. If nothing else, pray for the man. Did King David have people praying for him? He probably did. A man after God's own Heart. Trump might be a man after God's own heart? How would you know? Not yet at least. Same boat though.

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They constantly lie,

And that's it too. I didn't like Trump as a person, I wouldn't have even looked at him except every single time he gave a speech the left was saying he said x, y, or z. It was always so far out there that I'd find the full speech and watch it in order to determine what was said in context.

Time after time after time they had twisted his words so badly as to just plain be lying about what was said.

Then, it was listening to his speeches that made me decide I really liked his ideas and his platform.

Which I think is kinda funny, because I probably never would have watched even the first speech in full if I hadn't been doing my own fact checking.

So basically, it was the lefts lies that caused me to end up voting for and supporting him.. hahaha

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that's it too. I didn't like Trump as a person, I wouldn't have even looked at him except every single time he gave a speech the left was saying he said x, y, or z. It was always so far out there that I'd find the full speech and watch it in order to determine what was said in context.

Time after time after time they had twisted his words so badly as to just plain be lying about what was said.

Then, it was listening to his speeches that made me decide I really liked his ideas and his platform.

Which I think is kinda funny, because I probably never would have watched even the first speech in full if I hadn't been doing my own fact checking.

So basically, it was the lefts lies that caused me to end up voting for and supporting him.. hahaha
Good point. And who is the "father of lies"? Satan.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do the SDA peoples teach Christians should think about taking up arms?
clueless-scratching.gif
Ask them. (I’m not SDA)

Reactions: Hazelelponi

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see, so you're not with them but you just advocate for their beliefs?
BBJ, not sure why you are so threatened by the Sabbath that you feel compelled to launch a smear campaign.

I don’t know the SDA beliefs. If their beliefs overlap in some area with mine, great! If not, that’s OK too. I love them all the same. You on the other hand, only if you agree 100% down the line with me … just kidding.

I advocate for freedom of religion, even of the dreaded SDA’s who - horror of horrors - advocate for God’s gift of a Saturday Sabbath.

Why are you so threatened by Sabbath keepers?