Trump is dangerous - a Messianic Complex

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is chosen and he has unfinished business...yes i agree, only it's not what you and Steve Cioccolanti think.

What made America "great" in the first place was the gospel and righteousness. And that's the only way it can be made great again, if it will at all. Why are all these preachers and prophets spending so much time preaching politics instead of preaching righteousness and following Jesus? What happened to the gospel? It's such a rare commodity these days.

I'm sure Cioccolanti is a nice young fellow but wow, those are not political books in the bible, yikes, oh my goodness...that is such a serious error and so misguided! If you are sitting under teachings like that it's no wonder things are as they are, dear Lord have mercy. The bible cover to cover is a spiritual book and we are even instructed to compare spiritual with spiritual. And when Jesus comes back there will be no utopia here with believers taking over politics....this world gets judged and goes up in flames, sorry...read 2 Peter 3. Once again people are being tripped up by believing in a future millennial earthly type of reign. Didn't Jesus say His kingdom comes not with careful observation but is within/among us? Yes, it's here now within us. And Jesus way back said also to the Jews that if the sick are being healed and demons being cast out etc, then the kingdom has come to you...then and now. His kingdom, His reign, is by faith not by sight. We are more than conquerors and we're ruling & reigning with Him now by carrying on His same ministry. I'm sorry to burst bubbles, but our hopes are not to be in this world at all. As it was in the days of Noah....whose time was well-spent in preaching righteousness and building that ark.....our job is just to rescue souls out of this world before it gets judged, just as we are supposed to no longer be of this world.

And watch out for false christs/messiahs......Jesus said also that His return would not be a matter of lo here or lo there he is, either.
the goal is the same and both sides have well bought into it . SOON they will merge with great vegeance
and furious rebukes against any and all who conformed not to the lie .
Now dont get down sister . we knew the world was gonna hate us . We did what we could
for their sakes , yes even the sakes of those who hated us . For our love WE WILL BE HATED .
for our love cometh not from whence their love cometh . THIERS has come of the world
and that kind of love is ENMITY WITH GOD and cannot be subject unto the LOVE that cometh of GOD
and will fight against the LOVE OF GOD . IT will believe it does the will of GOD , however
and it will beleive so even when folks like us get rounded up or even put to death .
FOR THEIR LOVE is WORLD CENTERED . THEIR LOVE focuses upon THIS WORLD , ITS KINGDOM
ITS PEACE and THE MEANS TO ATTAIN THAT PEACE N SAFETY .
It has fear . fear of loss , fear of men , it has lusts , lusts of this life and pleasures
and it will do anything and heed anyone that PROMISES TO GIVE IT THAT HOPE , THAT PEACE , THAT LIFE , THAT SAFETY .
IT WILL COME FULL FORCE against those whose love was not of , hope was not in , THIS WORLD .
THE TWO CANNOT AGREE . THEIR LOVE will not LOVE GOD , CHRIST , nor any who do speak contary
to where and what thier love and hope is in . IT is a love that simply is ENMITY with GOD and thus
it will be at ENMITY with all WHO TRULY ARE OF GOD . THE TWO ARE VERY CONTRARY THE ONE TO THE OTHER
now both can preach good works , BUT That is but a masquered which helps to decieve them as though they are
of and do the work OF GOD . WHEN IN TRUTH THEY DO NOT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CURSED is he whose hope is in men , in this world , in this life
BLESSED is he whose hope be IN GOD , IN CHRIST ALONE .
THE TWO will never find common ground .
FOR those whose trust and hope is in GOD alone
will never have their hope and trust in men , in this life , in this world .
BUT IN GOD .
Those whose hope is in men will find a man who can offer up and give them the hope they wanted . THEY WILL BE CURSED
and will follow any man no matter who or what the man is or where he is of ...
for what matters to them is , WHAT CAN YE DO FOR ME IN THIS LIFE , HOW can you make MY LIFE easier
THOSE whose hope is in GOD , HAVE NOT and will not HEED that hope . THEIRS IS IN CHRIST
and HIS KINGDOM , which AINT OF THIS WORLD . they will die , they will lose their lives for HIS SAKE
they will endure faithful to GOD and the LAMB for that is WHERE AND WHO there HOPE IS IN .

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again find a scripture that says any name will do.

More failure from that Grailhunter character... clueless-doh.gif

My Bible says... Jesus, cause it's a Bible for english speaking peoples

I have already explained that Calvinism is a false religious belief.

Now you can start explaining that the requirement to speak hebrew is also a false religious belief. agree.gif

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More failure from that Grailhunter character... View attachment 41225

My Bible says... Jesus, cause it's a Bible for english speaking peoples

Now you can start explaining that the requirement to speak hebrew is also a false religious belief. View attachment 41226

Look I do not have a lot of patience for those that are really slow so….

I have proven that there is a scripture that says that only one name can be called upon for salvation.

I have proven that any mouth can say the real name of Christ…Yeshua.

There is no scripture that says any name will do.

My patience is done so expect me to copy and paste this reply to any of your replies to me.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Right!
I baptize you in the name of…..
It works.

"strives of words"? Then what does it say when some does not know or care about the name of their God. And that is what I keep saying salvation is more than signing up for a club. If nothing is important, nothing matters and a “whatever” attitude, if they got a blasé lukewarm approach to the Way of Christianity….will it save them?

the goal is the same and both sides have well bought into it . SOON they will merge with great vegeance
and furious rebukes against any and all who conformed not to the lie .
Now dont get down sister . we knew the world was gonna hate us . We did what we could
for their sakes , yes even the sakes of those who hated us . For our love WE WILL BE HATED .
for our love cometh not from whence their love cometh . THIERS has come of the world
and that kind of love is ENMITY WITH GOD and cannot be subject unto the LOVE that cometh of GOD
and will fight against the LOVE OF GOD . IT will believe it does the will of GOD , however
and it will beleive so even when folks like us get rounded up or even put to death .
FOR THEIR LOVE is WORLD CENTERED . THEIR LOVE focuses upon THIS WORLD , ITS KINGDOM
ITS PEACE and THE MEANS TO ATTAIN THAT PEACE N SAFETY .
It has fear . fear of loss , fear of men , it has lusts , lusts of this life and pleasures
and it will do anything and heed anyone that PROMISES TO GIVE IT THAT HOPE , THAT PEACE , THAT LIFE , THAT SAFETY .
IT WILL COME FULL FORCE against those whose love was not of , hope was not in , THIS WORLD .
THE TWO CANNOT AGREE . THEIR LOVE will not LOVE GOD , CHRIST , nor any who do speak contary
to where and what thier love and hope is in . IT is a love that simply is ENMITY with GOD and thus
it will be at ENMITY with all WHO TRULY ARE OF GOD . THE TWO ARE VERY CONTRARY THE ONE TO THE OTHER
now both can preach good works , BUT That is but a masquered which helps to decieve them as though they are
of and do the work OF GOD . WHEN IN TRUTH THEY DO NOT .
Amen Amigo. You know what gets me down brother? Seeing a church that has sunk and backslid into nominalism. That is what is making me sad. Where is the Spirit, where the understanding of the gospel and ears to hear? Not many seem to have it anymore. So grateful the Lord led me out of churches and ministries to seek Him alone....that we might not receive of her plagues, because she has become a haunt of things that are not of Him.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow, so you must really be upset with your self then! silly.gif

I have proven that there is a scripture that says that only one name can be called upon for salvation.

No, I looked in my Bible.. and it says Jesus and does not say "and thou shalt speaketh hebrew or thou shalt go to hell" disagree.gif

You must think not speaking in hebrew is the unpardonable sin... which you have no scripture for that either

My patience is done so expect me to copy and paste this reply to any of your replies to me.

You'd better do that in hebrew... I'd hate to see a brutha end up in hell! laughing7.gif

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
CURSED is he whose hope is in men , in this world , in this life
BLESSED is he whose hope be IN GOD , IN CHRIST ALONE .
THE TWO will never find common ground .
FOR those whose trust and hope is in GOD alone
will never have their hope and trust in men , in this life , in this world .
BUT IN GOD .
Those whose hope is in men will find a man who can offer up and give them the hope they wanted . THEY WILL BE CURSED
and will follow any man no matter who or what the man is or where he is of ...
for what matters to them is , WHAT CAN YE DO FOR ME IN THIS LIFE , HOW can you make MY LIFE easier
THOSE whose hope is in GOD , HAVE NOT and will not HEED that hope . THEIRS IS IN CHRIST
and HIS KINGDOM , which AINT OF THIS WORLD . they will die , they will lose their lives for HIS SAKE
they will endure faithful to GOD and the LAMB for that is WHERE AND WHO there HOPE IS IN .
save-image.png

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Right!
I baptize you in the name of…..
It works.

"strives of words"? Then what does it say when some does not know or care about the name of their God. And that is what I keep saying salvation is more than signing up for a club. If nothing is important, nothing matters and a “whatever” attitude, if they got a blasé lukewarm approach to the Way of Christianity….will it save them?
Are you still straining at gnats? What does it mean to do anything in the name of another? It means you are doing it on their behalf, the job has been delegated to you to do it on their behalf, using their authority and power. That's all. It's not the name that is magical, it's faith in HE/HIM, His Person that God answers. Sheesh....so many lost Christians following all sorts of lost causes, because they have lost the gospel. Sad.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, so you must really be upset with your self then! View attachment 41229

No, I looked in my Bible.. and it says Jesus and does not say "and thou shalt speaketh hebrew or thou shalt go to hell" View attachment 41231

You must think not speaking in hebrew is the unpardonable sin... which you have no scripture for that either

You'd better do that in hebrew... I'd hate to see a brutha end up in hell! View attachment 41234

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen Amigo. You know what gets me down brother? Seeing a church that has sunk and backslid into nominalism. That is what is making me sad. Where is the Spirit, where the understanding of the gospel and ears to hear? Not many seem to have it anymore. So grateful the Lord led me out of churches and ministries to seek Him alone....that we might not receive of her plagues, because she has become a haunt of things that are not of Him.
A church can be seemingly alive to men but really God says it is dead.

Revelation 3:1
The Dead Church
“And to the angel of the church in Sardis write, ‘These things says He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: “I know your works, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead.

With men, they don't understand anything at all as in spiritual truths, unless God reveals that to them by His Spirit.
I have been to churches or read their doctrines that seem to be alive on the outside, they are lively and active, but their doctrine is bad, so bad and rotten you can say they don't know God.

In such cases as is true always, not everyone in a dead church is dead. Same thing in secular society, we live here among the walking dead and are as lights in the Lord to a dead and dying people around us, who often times won't listen to what we say as they either think we are dumb or they have it all figured out. Truth's have to be revealed from God to someone personally as no one is taught to know the Lord. We do not teach men to know God.

The apostles noted this in 1 John 1
The ones who refused to listen to the apostle's doctrines were not of God.

4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5 They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them.
6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

In this New Covenant, God promises no one will teach anyone to know the LORD. For they will know HIM as HE writes the knowledge of Himself on their hearts. However, the false church indoctrinates it's members into their doctrines, line by line.

Hebrews 8
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second. 8 Because finding fault with them, He says: “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 9 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 11 None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins [b]and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”

13 In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

This is proven also in 1 John 1
25 And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life.

26 These things I have written to you concerning those who try to [a]deceive you.
27 But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you [a]will abide in Him.

As far as those who are deceived, they fell on the stumbling stone which is Christ and are broken upon it and in the worst cases, the stone crushed them to powder.

• Love
Reactions: Lizbeth

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow, so you must really be upset with your self then!
silly.gif

I looked in my Bible.. and it says Jesus and does not say "and thou shalt speaketh hebrew or thou shalt go to hell"
disagree.gif

You'd better start posting in hebrew... I'd hate to see a brutha end up in hell!
laughing7.gif

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No the truth is I have never seen a church with a sign that said Calvin....now I have so I stand corrected.
Still if they have their own churches why do they feel the need to infiltrate other denominations?

You would have to define what you mean?

If you are referring to Presbyterian or Baptist churches-- you've got it backwards. Those churches were off-shoots of Calvinism, they weren't "infiltrated" by Calvinists. Presbyterians are Calvinists from Scotland. Baptists branch off from Puritans, Quakers, Anabaptists and so on-- Calvinist Reformers all.

The biggest Reformed association is the World Communion of Reformed Churches, with more than 100 million members in 211 member denominations around the world.

Last edited:

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No the truth is I have never seen a church with a sign that said Calvin....now I have so I stand corrected.
Still if they have their own churches why do they feel the need to infiltrate other denominations?

Educate yourself.... Take your own advice and utilize Google. Here.... I'll make it easy.

Reactions: Hazelelponi

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's quite something that folks don't know even the basic background. John (Jean Calvin-- actually... being French) was like his predecessor Martin Luther-- who was a German Catholic Priest--- a Protestant. What was it they were 'protesting?' -- Why, the Catholic Church itself, of course.... and all it's arrogant and assumed control of Christianity.

So Calvin comes along in the 16th Century amidst the Reformation and opposes official Catholic church teachings. It was a theological departure. Fast forward centuries and several off-shoot denominations and you get to the Lutherans in turn protesting Calvinism-- and the off-shoot of Lutheranism is Evangelical Christianity--- and from there -Evangelical Free Churches and so on.... many of which now simply call themselves 'non-denominational' -- which has become a de facto denomination in and of itself.

Though both in agreement and against the Catholic teachings, both were in conflict with one another-- forming two distinct paths-- Lutheranism and Calvinism.... pretty much everything denominational followed from those two streams.

• Love
Reactions: Hazelelponi

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you still straining at gnats? What does it mean to do anything in the name of another? It means you are doing it on their behalf, the job has been delegated to you to do it on their behalf, using their authority and power. That's all. It's not the name that is magical, it's faith in HE/HIM, His Person that God answers. Sheesh....so many lost Christians following all sorts of lost causes, because they have lost the gospel. Sad.

If it is a witch they call it magic, if it is God they call it a miracle and there is power in God’s name and miracles can happen in God’s name is important.

Again we are not talking about a club here. If you think the importance of God’s name can be compared to a gnat…that is something you will have to deal with.

And yes it is sad for those that look at Christianity as club that they do not think God is important. In the end tell Christ that you do not think His name is important….Good luck with that.

And I think you misunderstood me Baptizing in the name of ….does work….I said that.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though both in agreement and against the Catholic teachings, both were in conflict with one another-- forming two distinct paths-- Lutheranism and Calvinism.... pretty much everything denominational followed from those two streams.

Calvin and Luther both idolized augustine and got lots of false doctrine from him.

They failed as reformers by not simply going back to the scriptures.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it is a witch they call it magic, if it is God they call it a miracle and there is power in God’s name and miracles can happen in God’s name is important.

Again we are not talking about a club here. If you think the importance of God’s name can be compared to a gnat…that is something you will have to deal with.

And yes it is sad for those that look at Christianity as club that they do not think God is important. In the end tell Christ that you do not think His name is important….Good luck with that.

And I think you misunderstood me Baptizing in the name of ….does work….I said that.

Hay man... what's with the posting in english? Whassup with that clueless-scratching.gif

Didn't you claim that we must all communicate in hebrew or we'll go to hell?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You would have to define what you mean?

If you are referring to Presbyterian or Baptist churches-- you've got it backwards. Those churches were off-shoots of Calvinism, they weren't "infiltrated" by Calvinists. Presbyterians are Calvinists from Scotland. Baptists branch off from Puritans, Quakers, Anabaptists and so on-- Calvinist Reformers all.

The biggest Reformed association is the World Communion of Reformed Churches, with more than 100 million members in 211 member denominations around the world.

Yes I know the history and the debate would have to include all the differences in the flavors of Calvinism over the years…it is like nailing Jell-o to the wall.

Bottom line Calvinism is a false religion and there are churches struggling to free themselves from the lie. I have seen them physical kicked out of a church and that was the only time I have ever seen anybody physical kicked out of a church.

Its main purpose is to serve Satan.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hay man... what's with the posting in english? Whassup with that View attachment 41242

Didn't you claim that we must all communicate in hebrew or we'll go to hell?