Trump is dangerous - a Messianic Complex

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Human nature is human nature everywhere, even in Canada. Right now the left wing media is making hay because the Alberta premier used the word "crosshairs" (in a figurative sense). I hope their fears are not founded. Because we who are in Christ can't join in with any literal crosshairs, even if we might sympathize with the cause.

The difference is... if a Trump supporter even mentions "crosshairs" they are accused of plotting to assassinate someone

But, liberals get to say that... and it's all good.

Reactions: Jack and Lizbeth

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not really,
Yes, really!

No one is one thing in terms of relationships.

Yes, I’ve exercised my freedom of religion. However, as a citizen, it is not merely a right but a duty to participate in the government of which you are a part.

There is the body of Christ. And there is also the body politic.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look both ways before crossing the street.

Don’t eat yellow snow.

Vote early and often.

What chapter is that in the Book of Speculations? clueless-scratching.gif

Vote often? You think we should act like democrats and cast multiple votes ?

And there is also the body politic.

Which... has nothing to do with Jesus.

Reactions: Lizbeth

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only Jesus can bring true liberation.

Human nature is human nature everywhere, even in Canada. Right now the left wing media is making hay because the Alberta premier used the word "crosshairs" (in a figurative sense). I hope their fears are not founded. Because we who are in Christ can't join in with any literal crosshairs, even if we might sympathize with the cause.

Knowing it was in a figurative sense and fearing it in a literal sense are incompatible positions.

Get a grip.

Reactions: Lizbeth

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not from a swing state, and as a political moderate I’m honestly not too fond of Biden, so I’m thinking about voting for RFK Jr. It won’t make any difference who I vote for because Texas will invariably go for Trump, and yeah, RFK Jr. has said some stupid things about vaccines and endorsed the asinine idea of giving black Americans reparations for slavery even though nobody today was born a slave, but my vote will mainly be a protest against Trump above all else.
I voted 3rd party in 2020 and I probably won't vote at all in 2024. I would consider RFK if he didn't support abortion up to 3 months. If anyone's wondering, this is what a sonogram of a baby looks like at 12 months. It's a person.

Attachments

• SG.jpg
    SG.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Knowing it was in a figurative sense and fearing it in a literal sense are incompatible positions.

Get a grip.
Well that's the nature of spin unfortunately....how left wing media likes to spin things. And I think there is legitimate reason to be concerned about the potential for far right people or groups hijacking what should just be a conservative movement (in my opinion).

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, I’ve exercised my freedom of religion. However, as a citizen, it is not merely a right but a duty to participate in the government of which you are a part.

Tell them that if they don't vote, then don't complain.

The USA is in a hole.
Biden and his Troops keep digging it deeper.
If Lenin were alive, and was watching this fiasco that is taking place, where the Dems and their Fed Court Judges and Dem cronies are keeping Trump locked down, in and out of court.... Lenin would be saying...."see there, once we are in, we know what to do next". "tear it all down and then rebuild it into a 3rd world dumbed down globalist mongrel class, who are going to do whatever we want, including voting to keep "Our side" in power until the 2nd Coming.

And for anyone who has not understood that D.Trump is not perfect, and isn't going to be, as what Human is perfect??

Consider...

= when casting a vote, you want to cast the Vote for the person who leads your country OUT of the DITCH, not deeper into it.

Reactions: Ziggy

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think it's so much better to fund a war based on a coup in 2014 to try and remove the President of Russia,
than to solve the conflict through Peace which Trump is proposing.
And joining NATO which is an agreement between Ukraine and Russia for Ukraine not to join Nato.
that breaking that agreement is absolutely the way to make friends.
I believe feeding the industrial military complex is much more important that providing for one's own country and citizens.
And laundery billions of tax payers dollars to fund their blood thirsty greed is commendable.
I believe sending weapons and money to Ukraine to genocide the Russian nationalists that have lived on that soil through many generations is the most democratic and christian thing to do.
Hail Pentagon!

Sarcasm intended.
Yes lets go to WW3 over Ukraine !
We all know that mainly Russians live in the disputed area.
And we all know that anyone who try's to take the Russians Base down their is going to get Nuclear War bombs on them 100% sure of that deal that has been touted from the 60's ! That issue It's been loud and clear ! But the MSM hide the fact !

Joe Biden is clearly insane !

Why we support Ukraine in this War is totally retarded !

Zelensky and Joe Biden brought this all on them poor people in the East Ukraine in fact !

When we see morons claiming that Israel is committing Genocide ? but then again, is not Zelensky truly committing Genocide in fact truly of all them poor people in East Ukraine in fact ! Russia did not want to be their but were forced into the War in fact ! it's their people and their back yard !

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes lets go to WW3 over Ukraine !
We all know that mainly Russians live in the disputed area.
And we all know that anyone who try's to take the Russians Base down their is going to get Nuclear War bombs on them 100% sure of that deal that has been touted from the 60's ! That issue It's been loud and clear ! But the MSM hide the fact !

Joe Biden is clearly insane !

Why we support Ukraine in this War is totally retarded !

Zelensky and Joe Biden brought this all on them poor people in the East Ukraine in fact !

When we see morons claiming that Israel is committing Genocide ? but then again, is not Zelensky truly committing Genocide in fact truly of all them poor people in East Ukraine in fact ! Russia did not want to be their but were forced into the War in fact ! it's their people and their back yard !
These are the games that rich men play.
And their greatest tool is the media. They tell you what they want you to believe. And omit things they don't.

I haven't been following the Israel/Palestinian conflict since Oct 7th.
Because it's all a smokescreen for the making of profit through sales of weapons.
They don't care about the people on either side.
I believe the attack on Israel was another 911, an inside job. So the industrial military complex could test it's new toys and technologies.
Why create a bomb and not intend to try it out. Ask Hiroshima.
How do you confirm the validity or the accuracy or improvements needed if you don't have a target to experiment on?

Everybody saying, Look what Biden did, he just stopped new LNG gas from being exported to other countries. That's going to help Russia.
I think it's going to help Venezuala where China is setting up it's own bases.

China, Venezuela sign agreements on economy, trade, tourism​

Reuters
September 13, 202310:03 PM EDTUpdated 4 months ago
BEIJING, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Chinese President Xi Jinping and Venezuelan counterpart Nicolas Maduro have signed bilateral cooperation agreements in areas such as economy, trade and tourism, state broadcaster China Central Television (CCTV) reported.

The two nations also signed deals on science and technology, civil aviation and aerospace, CCTV reported on Wednesday.

The pair met during Maduro's first visit to Beijing in five years against a backdrop of China's testy relations with the West and energy and debt repayment talks. China is the world's largest oil importer and oil-rich Venezuela's largest creditor.

Venezuela in the statement said, as a reliable supplier with the world's largest oil and fourth-largest natural gas reserves, it can make important contributions to BRICS' energy agenda.
China said it is willing to support construction of special economic zones in Venezuela and both countries agreed to further develop bilateral trade and "enrich the variety of trade goods".

Joe already bombed Russia's pipeline trying to put him out of the game.

Nope, Joe is giving China all the room they need.

Russia Russia Russia... is all a hoax. Stop falling for it.

Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Um, No.
If he had been convicted of Rape he would be in jail.
What the verdict of the jury actually was, is:
Because Trump was not convicted of a crime, it is not accurate to say that he is "a convicted sexual abuser." Instead, it is accurate to say that a jury unanimously decided that it was more likely than not true that Trump sexually abused and forcibly touched Carroll, and as such, her defamation claim was valid.

You can say it was likely, but it doesn't make it true.

What's happening now is he is being charged with defamation charges because he said mean things which made other people say mean things.

Get YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT
Thankyou
Hugs
Jury found it to be true , spin how you like

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
A protest vote is not a wasted vote. It helps send a message to politicians not to neglect the opinions of their constituency.

By the way, I called reparations for slavery an asinine idea. That’s far from being a left-wing talking point.
Why is it you don't think they deserve reparations ?

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because Trump was not convicted of a crime, it is not accurate to say that he is "a convicted sexual abuser."
Yes, a "duly adjudicated sexual abuser" (to borrow a Cosellian phrase) would be more accurate legally.

It has already been established that Mr. Trump is a man without convictions, legal or moral.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If bad words hurt your feeeelings, then don't listen. Just pass on by this post.
But if your brave enough to face the storm and hear what's really going on,
then pay attention and listen.
Enter at your own risk.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Ziggy and Cassandra

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, he was a life long democrat until he ran for office so this is par for course as this is how the democrats roll.
Donald Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987; since that time, he has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.

In a July 2015 interview, Trump said that he has a broad range of political positions and that "I identify with some things as a Democrat."

On the issues​

The organization and website On the Issues has classified Trump in a variety of ways over time, showing the variance of his political beliefs:

• "Moderate populist" (2003)
  • "Liberal-leaning populist" (2003–2011)
  • "Moderate populist conservative" (2011–2012)
  • "Libertarian-leaning conservative" (2012–2013)
  • "Moderate conservative" (2013–2014)
  • "Libertarian-leaning conservative" (2014–2015)
  • "Hard-core conservative" (2015)
  • "Libertarian-leaning conservative" (2015–2016)
  • "Moderate conservative" (2016–2017)
  • "Hard-core conservative" (2017–present)
The political positions of Donald Trump (sometimes referred to as Trumpism) , the 45th president of the United States, have frequently changed. Trump is primarily a populist, protectionist, semi-isolationist, and nationalist.

I Suppose it depends on the Issue. But he hasn't always leaned democratic. I think he registered for who he believed would do the best job for the country, or for business, economy?
If you go through and see who was President at the time, like in 2003-11 that would show he didn't necessarily agree with Bush's policies.
Then you come to Obama's terms and he was leaning more conservative.
I don't believe Trump votes for a Party, but who he feels is the best candidate.

That's just my opinion. But I know he does lean liberal in some of his policies and conservative in others.
Funding Black Colleges, The First Step Act, Opportunity Zones, Reducing the costs of drugs.

Biden likes to tout about getting insulin down to $35 a month. Someone need to remind him that Trump did that.
The actual manifestation of that deal didn't happen until after Biden's election. But it was Trump that got the bill in writing.

Trump slashes cost of insulin for Medicare enrollees to $35 a month​

Updated May 26, 2020,
WASHINGTON — President Trump on Tuesday will announce a prescription plan drastically reducing the cost of insulin for American seniors who rely on Medicare.

The deal struck with the nation’s insulin manufacturers and health care providers will limit the co-pay for a month’s supply of insulin to $35 — a 66 percent reduction to current costs, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said.

hugs