truth only ? No. Not possible here.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 'church' she worships and serves should not be on this thread.

It will work IF people stay away who serve the false church. All we can do is point it out though.
This is CONTRARY TO ALL SCRIPTURE >>>>>
Wow.....Catholics should not be in a Christian thread/forum?

What criteria has to be met for a church to be considered a false church?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello

As Helen said in her post: -

Let me ask for the truth; who has the lead in the following two parables, Luke 19:11-27 and Matthew 25:14-30? Is it Jesus?

It will come down to knowing the truth and having the right understanding.

Shalom
Sooo YOU know the truth and @Helen doesnt?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 18:17 disagrees with you . It CLEARLY says The Church decides
the church you are inferring, if you mean the abomination in rome, was exposed centuries ago as a false church,
and it is not at all that church that decides anything, since it is not able to, and since it rejects Jesus' People and God's Word.

Thus, continuing, as posted earlier, this thread is for truth only.

Not anti-truth.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow.....Catholics should not be in a Christian thread/forum?

What criteria has to be met for a church to be considered a false church?
All it has to do is to join the babylong church/ world church / to be known as a false church, for one.

Martin Luther, Charles Chiniquoy, who used to be dead in their trespasses and sins while in that false church,
learned salvation by faith, in grace, by God's Doing. They exposed the false church, and nothing has changed.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the church you are inferring, if you mean the abomination in rome, was exposed centuries ago as a false church,
and it is not at all that church that decides anything, since it is not able to, and since it rejects Jesus' People and God's Word.

Thus, continuing, as posted earlier, this thread is for truth only.

Not anti-truth.
Hmmmm....soooo I give you a passage from Scripture that shows that YOU don’t know what Scripture really teaches and your response is an anti-Catholic rant??? I just exposed your lack of knowledge about scripture....have u nothing to say about it?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All it has to do is to join the babylong church/ world church / to be known as a false church, for one.

Martin Luther, Charles Chiniquoy, who used to be dead in their trespasses and sins while in that false church,
learned salvation by faith, in grace, by God's Doing. They exposed the false church, and nothing has changed.
Did you know that Martin Luther and Charles Chiniquoy not only disagreed with The Church but with each other on scripture and how one can be saved?

In some things they agreed with The Church

Soooo which one of them was a false teacher?

curious Mary

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree....many churches have heretical teachings. Who decides what is heretical?

Marymog my sister

We are all to take responsibility for our own faith, and decide for ourselves by reading the bible,
and by finding harmony in it's wording and meaning, not picking and choosing
whatever we want to believe, and ignoring the rest like MOST DO. ( I am not saying you do - just a warning)
That's the road to destruction in Matthew 7:13.

God Bless you Marmog as you continue your search.
My name is OLIGOS

Last edited:

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmm....soooo I give you a passage from Scripture that shows that YOU don’t know what Scripture really teaches and your response is an anti-Catholic rant??? I just exposed your lack of knowledge about scripture....have u nothing to say about it?

Joseph
Why don't you respond to Marymog kindly and maybe she will believe you LOVE HER as we all should.

"We are known by the love we have for one another."

My name is OLIGOS

Reactions: Nancy and Marymog

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marymog my sister

We are all to take responsibility for our own faith, by reading the bible,
whatever we want to believe, and ignoring the rest like MOST DO. ( I am not saying you do - just a warning)

My name is OLIGOS
Thank you. I’m not in search of anything so I’m not sure what you mean by that

Matthew 7 goes on to say beware of false prophets who come in sheep clothing.

respectfully Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marymog my sister

We are all to take responsibility for our own faith, and decide for ourselves by reading the bible,

My name is OLIGOS
BTW....what do you mean by “decide for ourselves “. Decide what?

respectfully, Mary

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree....many churches have heretical teachings. Who decides what is heretical?
For the purposes of just this thread, the OP does. In all cases here and elsewhere, Jesus does (with the Almighty).
Did you know that Martin Luther and Charles Chiniquoy not only disagreed with The Church but with each other on scripture and how one can be saved?
In some things they agreed with The Church
Soooo which one of them was a false teacher?
curious Mary
Neither one of them. Both showed by their lives to be servants of the true Gospel of Jesus, opposed to the false gospel they exposed.
Finally we agree on something. Anyone practicing idolatry is committing a sin.
No. we do not agree.
For someone to support, encourage , and practice idolatry every day, to continue at the same time committing idolatry with those who likewise teach it and practice it daily, is committing a sin willfully...,

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As the OP of this thread and others are aware,
we prefer if the false prophets, and those who follow them, refrain from posting in this thread.
This includes all who come in line with the babylon church in rome and worldwide.

beware of false prophets who come in sheep clothing.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember hasatan in the garden claimed to know things, and to speak for 'god' , for the people, as if to help them.

So also the babylon group has been for thousand of years - a little truth , mixed with enough false to destroy all who trusted it.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joseph
Why don't you respond to Marymog kindly and maybe she will believe you LOVE HER as we all should.
"We are known by the love we have for one another."
My name is OLIGOS
She's disobedient, willfully posting in a thread against the title of the thread, against the purpose of the thread, against the stated desires of the OP , and against truth.
She is welcome to ask question outside this thread, to be answered as God Permits,
but is not supposed to keep posting in this thread, as stated now several times.

Just like a democrat would not be allowed to continue pushing their politics in a republican only fund raiser/ meeting.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the purposes of just this thread, the OP does. In all cases here and elsewhere, Jesus does (with the Almighty).
Hmmm....Soooo the Apostles didn’t decide what was heretical at the Council of Jerusalem (acts 15)?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm....Soooo the Apostles didn’t decide what was heretical at the Council of Jerusalem (acts 15)?
The Apostles had nothing to do with the roman catholic beginnings, etc...
They did WARN the EKKLESIA (and US EKKLESIA TODAY), that those wolves were already circling the flocks, waiting for the Apostles to leave(depart / die) , and that they would then swoop in to devour the flock, which is what happened.....

THe Apostles of Jesus would be , again, put to death, again, by the roman bablyon group, if they were alive....
and the followers of Jesus are daily led to slaughter like sheep, as written.
The ones who are not of Jesus, but of the world, are daily deceived, and bought and sold like chattel by the world religion and politics group(s).

Since we cannot make those in error refrain from posting, we can just make note of it, as stated in the OP.....

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now how could it be hard if we dont have to do anything and its GOds Grace that saves us ????
Dave: I would just like to point out that the statement you just wrote here and there are many similar ones made by others, misuse or forget what actually is this grace of God - to salvation. God never gives his and this grace for 'free,' and we must do something, indeed.

As YHWH already knows our decision for him and his Son, he gives those that genuinely accept him, his grace to salvation. And we genuinely accept him when we accept and believe in the gospel and the works of his son thereby confessing and repenting of sin for salvation. The grace of YHWH to salvation is essentially giving a part of him to us, his living and Holy Spirit. This Spirit brings us to perfection as an image of his Son - we are to be like him. It (his Spirit) cannot do anything else but lead us and do this work within us, as we grow to perfection, with the gift of faith. This faith is active the instant he made his presence and home in our heart.

Refs: John 1:12; Romans 8:14, 16; Gal 3:26; 1 John 3:1-2, 3:23, 5:13 and there are other scripture..

Bless you,

APAK

Reactions: Dave M

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She's disobedient, willfully posting in a thread against the title of the thread, against the purpose of the thread, against the stated desires of the OP , and against truth.
She is welcome to ask question outside this thread, to be answered as God Permits,
but is not supposed to keep posting in this thread, as stated now several times.

Just like a democrat would not be allowed to continue pushing their politics in a republican only fund raiser/ meeting.

So, having any kind of differing opinion with Marymog and disagree with her, instantly GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO VIOLATE GODS WORD, and put you in jeopardy of destruction.

Great choice.

I'll burn in HELL because I think I'm smarter than you and my opinion is always right over yours, and who cares about loving anyone.

My name is OLIGOS

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll burn in HELL because I think I'm smarter than you and my opinion is always right over yours, and who cares about loving anyone.
Sad to hear this.
It might be true.
We can pray and hope though, that God will not permit it, but He will not change your will against your choice.