truth only ? No. Not possible here.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thank you. Sorry that we cannot make the mockers leave, nor the false gospel promoters.....

How do we overcome ? (the truth)

By the word of our testimony and the blood of the LAMB ! (as written)

True but you can mark them ignored like I did.
Too many people here wanting the truth to deal with a "MOCKER". So much more peaceful now.

My name is OLIGOS

Reactions: Helen and Joseph77

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True but you can mark them ignored like I did.
Too many people here wanting the truth to deal with a "MOCKER". So much more peaceful now.

My name is OLIGOS
Yes, when one who claims to have all truth cannot accept being challenged, just put the one challenging on ignore, then cast stones at them.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I marked PREACHER ignored. Sure is nice now.
We all agree on that. Btw, note that all the cult members before we even started posting, are required to ignore us (in real life, and on the internet) ... that happens all over the internet, where the cults are prevalent or present at all.

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never used the disposal switch

Works like a garbage disposal ;)
default_24.gif

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you possess all knowledge and perfect truth of all Scripture?
Oh stop it, no one has all the truth but anyone who goes to Christ has the option of getting it you know this bit.

Gal_1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

or as Jesus put it to Peter

Mat_16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

anyone who thinks he has the truth because he studies is a fool, and any one who is willing to stand a against the Holy Spirit or deny Him, is an even greater fool.

Gal_4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

can we please stop playing the devils advocate and grow up, its no wonder the world is disillusioned with the is man made religion, and christianity.