Truth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jennifer Augustine

Mar 27, 2020
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not all of them are, have your read it. There is a reason why some bible have His word in red.

Mat_16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of me

I can only assume that those words that came out of Peters mouth where not From Christ as HE is not satan, so its not all His words is it, see made it all His fault, christianty has.
And Jesus never said this either

1Co_7:12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.

Can you imagine how upset you would get if people insisted you said what you never said, wouldnt you be so offended, yet that is exactly whats christians do to Christ, and YEs I have spoken to Him, my testimony is on this forum in a few places.

Joh_10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
Joh_10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
Jesus was not literally calling Peter Satan , he just said that because he was not thinking like he would..Jesus was concern with his father's affairs but Peter was in a human mindset. He was trying to stop Jesus from getting captured from his enemies but Jesus was about his father's will, not what Peter was thinking..Peter was just a disciple ..he was not Jesus. Peter seem to have emotional problems anyway..I'm sure Jesus would say that to anyone, it doesn't mean they are a devil though..just one headed for that direction etc and what does wife have to do with anything? I dont know what christians do to Christ. All I know some christians do is say he is God when Jesus is really the son of God and some got thier truth mixed up etc. We all have our different beliefs of what is but the truth is there no other truth but what the spirit reveals us. He is the only guides to the truth and the only way man can connect to God. Because his teachings are the highlight of the gospel..that's why they put them in red..why they chose the color red..I do not know but knowing how devious this world could be it be odd if they used the color red to represent his blood on the cross lol jk society is crazy ..some of them would just condemn you to death it would have your heart feeling peirced. .trust me I know..I'm kinda going thru it..being accused and condemned , its a bad feeling etc it sets your soul on fire

Last edited:

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus was not literally calling Peter Satan , he just said that because he was not thinking like he would..Jesus was concern with his father's affairs but Peter was in a human mindset. He was trying to stop Jesus from getting captured from his enemies but Jesus was about his father's will, not what Peter was thinking..Peter was just a disciple ..he was not Jesus. Peter seem to have emotional problems anyway..I'm sure Jesus would say that to anyone, it doesn't mean they are a devil though..just one headed for that direction etc and what does wife have to do with anything? I dont know what christians do to Christ.

I think this post confirms what I said in my first post.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God says his people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge..I don't know why people downplay knowledge so much ..is it because you don't like the truth or the words spiritually discerned or something...the Bible says the carnal person does not accept spiritual things because it's foolish to him..is it prideful that one has knowledge or is it prideful because you hate or jealous of knowledge and don't have it? Wisdom doesn't just come from God but humility does also so what's your point
This post confirms what I said in my first post.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus was not literally calling Peter Satan , he just said that because he was not thinking like he would..Jesus was concern with his father's affairs but Peter was in a human mindset. He was trying to stop Jesus from getting captured from his enemies but Jesus was about his father's will, not what Peter was thinking..Peter was just a disciple ..he was not Jesus. Peter seem to have emotional problems anyway..I'm sure Jesus would say that to anyone, it doesn't mean they are a devil though..just one headed for that direction etc and what does wife have to do with anything? I dont know what christians do to Christ. All I know some christians do is say he is God when Jesus is really the son of God and some got thier truth mixed up etc. We all have our different beliefs of what is but the truth is there no other truth but what the spirit reveals us. He is the only guides to the truth and the only way man can connect to God. Because his teachings are the highlight of the gospel..that's why they put them in red..why they chose the color red..I do not know but knowing how devious this world could be it be odd if they used the color red to represent his blood on the cross lol jk society is crazy ..some of them would just condemn you to death it would have your heart feeling peirced. .trust me I know..I'm kinda going thru it..being accused and condemned , its a bad feeling etc it sets your soul on fire
But JEsus never said what Peter said did he but according to you the whole bible is His word there fore HE did, you word,

idol
/ˈʌɪd(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: idol; plural noun: idols

an image or representation of a god used as an object of worship.
h
Similar:
icon

god
likeness
fetish
totem
statue
figure
figurine
doll
carving
graven image
false god
effigy
golden calf

a person or thing that is greatly admired, loved, or revered.

You know what God said of idols,

Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Exo 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

gues what christians replaced Jesus with.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok. So you left your life behind? How did you meet Jesus if Jesus never returned yet?
Well if you need to ask that question, than you dont know Him. It is one thing to know about is is another to know, like this bit.

Mat 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Jennifer Augustine

Mar 27, 2020
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But JEsus never said what Peter said did he but according to you the whole bible is His word there fore HE did, you word,

idol
/ˈʌɪd(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: idol; plural noun: idols

an image or representation of a god used as an object of worship.
h
Similar:
icon

god
likeness
fetish
totem
statue
figure
figurine
doll
carving
graven image
false god
effigy
golden calf

a person or thing that is greatly admired, loved, or revered.

You know what God said of idols,

Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Exo 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

gues what christians replaced Jesus with.
An idol can be anything ..even a Beyonce album one plays fifty times a day . . Idolatry is putting something before God and worshipping that thing more then God. I didn't even know what an idol really was until someone told me a while back..it can also be those false Jesus men in those hollywood movies the world and i was decieved to believed Jesus looked like just like the one in your avatar. Jesus didn't call Peter satan literally, it was a figure of speech I believe just to rebuke him for what he was saying to Jesus...I never even noticed that passage in the bible though

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
An idol can be anything ..even a Beyonce album one plays fifty times a day . . Idolatry is putting something before God and worshipping that thing more then God. I didn't even know what an idol really was until someone told me a while back..it can also be those false Jesus in those movies the world and i was decieved to believed Jesus looked like just like the one in your avatar. Jesus didn't call Peter satan literally, it was a figure of speech I believe just to rebuke him for what he was saying to Jesus...I never even noticed that passage in the bible though
But you see thats exactly what christians do, they put the bible before God and Jesus, that makes it an idol. If anyone says, the bible is all I have, doesnt know Christ. We have Christ because of what He did, if HE isnt real, than HE is nothing if HE is second He is last.

Jennifer Augustine

Mar 27, 2020
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if you need to ask that question, than you dont know Him. It is one thing to know about is is another to know, like this bit.

Mat 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
But i remember you very well .how you was secretly condemning me in my posts last year pertaining to the church

Jennifer Augustine

Mar 27, 2020
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you see thats exactly what christians do, they put the bible before God and Jesus, that makes it an idol. If anyone says, the bible is all I have, doesnt know Christ. We have Christ because of what He did, if HE isnt real, than HE is nothing if HE is second He is last.
But I said I dwell in the spirit not the Bible even though the Bible is still required as I can see...and Christ is not the only thing second in this world...a lot of people are rejected in this world.

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But I said I dwell in the spirit not the Bible even though the Bible is still required as I can see...and Christ is not the only thing second in this world...a lot of people are rejected in this world.
Bible not requierd cant save anyone, you can know Christ without the bible, just as you can have the bible and not know Christ, just look at all the arguements about who knows the bible.

PS im not one for doing things secretly, i have nothing to hide.

Jennifer Augustine

Mar 27, 2020
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bible not requierd cant save anyone, you can know Christ without the bible, just as you can have the bible and not know Christ, just look at all the arguements about who knows the bible.
The only way to know Jesus is through the holy spirit. To know Jesus without the spirit is to know him without his heart inside your body. And faith comes by hearing so we need the Bible to know anything period.

Last edited:

Jennifer Augustine

Mar 27, 2020
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Unless you saying you met him face to face which I really don't want to get in a discussion with on with you right now.. your profile says your male though so are you saying you married Jesus

Jennifer Augustine

Mar 27, 2020
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You don't have to hide..I can detect it through your posts just like some other people on here who does the same

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The only way to know Jesus is through the holy spirit. To know Jesus without the spirit is to know him without his heart inside your body. And faith comes by hearing so we need the Bible to know anything period.
Thats why so few will be ready when HE comes. Idols people get upset when they are revealed to them,

And yes I have spoken to Him and yes Him to me, funny how christains all talk about being spiritual yet deny its very existence.

Act 9:3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
Act 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

HE still revelas Himself to believers but few actually believe HE can.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You don't have to hide..I can detect it through your posts just like some other people on here who does the same
Tell me what am I hiding please. you seem to have some insite.... You can read my testimony its on this this forum, you can even read all the posts from christians who tell me im a fool, bu thats ok, shouldI care.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if a person has the holy spirit and truth in thier heart

If true, they know God never, not even once, contradicts Himself, ever. No, not ever.

Thus, finding and learning truth with such a person is rare. (since it would take two people both following Jesus)