Tucker Carlson in Moscow to interview Vladimir Putin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well one thing is for sure... the liberals are warmongers who seek to start WW3
Which is weird because it used to be the liberals who would march on Washington to put an end to wars.
And now it seems they are leading the charge.
But make no mistake, there be lots of conservatives marching right beside them because they got stocks in them their bombs.
No side is guiltless.

Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is weird because it used to be the liberals who would march on Washington to put an end to wars.
And now it seems they are leading the charge.
But make no mistake, there be lots of conservatives marching right beside them because they got stocks in them their bombs.
No side is guiltless.

Hugs
It's like someone said,I don't remember who, but it was years ago. I think it makes sense still.

It's as if this world is a carpet that was pulled through a mirror and,like a mirror image, the world is now a reflection of its reverse former state.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's like someone said,I don't remember who, but it was years ago. I think it makes sense still.

It's as if this world is a carpet that was pulled through a mirror and,like a mirror image, the world is now a reflection of its reverse former state.
There is a verse for that:

Isa 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Boomerang.. Thinking Chucky Schumer and releasing the whirlwind.
It's going to come back on their own heads.

So, saving children is an attack on women.
I remember a couple times in the bible where the attack on women was the slaughter of their children.. but I digress.

Pharoah started late term abortion milleniums ago:

Exo 1:15
And the king of Egypt spake to the Hebrew midwives, of which the name of the one was Shiphrah, and the name of the other Puah:
Exo 1:16
And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live.
Exo 1:17
But the midwives feared God, and did not as the king of Egypt commanded them, but saved the men children alive.

Now the midwives are the executioners.
And if they can't get them in the womb, they'll get them when their adolescents and convince them to mutilate their own bodies.
And if that don't work, they will release poisonous drugs and entice them into overdosing. And if that don't work they will make life so miserable they will want to take their own lives.
And if that don't work, they'll slave you to death so there is nothing left of your body or mind to have a nice retirement. And if that don't work they'll convince you you need medications to survive that the side effects are worse than the disease. And if that don't work they'll concoct a pandemic so when you get sick they can incubate you until you die. But not befoe they turn you into a lab rat so they can watch with evil glee the demise of humanity.

They definately have pulled the carpet, and what we see is the mirror image of all that was once good.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

And all the people said:
Amen.

Hugs

Reactions: Chains Broken

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to hear that Wrangler treated you that way. We know his/her character and IMO it's not good. Multiple lies told about me on this public forum. Won't answer legitimate questions because he/she knows the answer would be contrary to their previous statements. Very sad.....

I guess it's time to do what we are asked to do for people like that; Pray for him/her!

He insulted me, and his characterization of my so-called irrationality and stupidity is patently false. Regarding my aforementioned post from over a month ago, I made an analogy: My question to Trump supporters isn’t any different than asking how Hillary supporters could vote for her when she lies pathologically and has some serious ethics problems. Virtually nothing about it is neurotic or “emotionally driven,” to use his poorly-written term to describe some form of hysteria—a thinly-veiled ad hominem attack and obvious mischaracterization intended to belittle someone with whom he disagrees. Perhaps he was projecting his own overblown emotional reaction onto someone who doesn’t like Trump?

As you have probably noticed, I didn’t bother replying to his recent message to me on this thread. All he did was try to justify his insult, so naturally I declined the opportunity to have a mud-slinging competition.

You’re right that prayer for him is the right answer (which should not be misinterpreted as patronizing). He may have an issue with aggression, at least that is how I read his psychology, and praying for God’s help with whatever is causing it is definitely the right thing to do. He is a Christian after all, and no Christian is perfect.

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well one thing is for sure... the liberals are warmongers who seek to start WW3

Why do you think that aiding Ukraine and subsequently containing Russia could start WW3? If anything, holding Russia back from invading other countries by confining their war of aggression in only one country is preventing WW3. You don’t have to be a liberal to think this way, and I am a moderate.

Reactions: Cassandra

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you think that aiding Ukraine and subsequently containing Russia could start WW3? If anything, holding Russia back from invading other countries by confining their war of aggression in only one country is preventing WW3. You don’t have to be a liberal to think this way, and I am a moderate.
Because it's the otherway around.

You know before this "war" began, Ukraine was known as the most corrupt place on earth.
After WW2 Hitlers Nazi's took up residence in the borders of the peoples they were sent to annihilate.
The US and Russia joined forces with Poland and other surrounding countries to annihilate the Nazi's.
But some escaped and many were given entrance and very nice top level jobs here in the US.
Operation Paperclip:

Operation Paperclip was a secret United States intelligence program in which more than 1,600 German scientists, engineers, and technicians were taken from the former Nazi Germany to the U.S. for government employment after the end of World War II in Europe, between 1945 and 1959. Conducted by the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency, it was largely carried out by special agents of the U.S. Army's Counterintelligence Corps. Wikipedia

By aiding the military and the government of Ukraine, we are aiding and abetting the very peoples we faught against in WW2.

The national or original peoples of this part what was once called the Soviet Union, was mostly made up of Russian Orthodox Jews.
But then came the color wars and the revolutions, and the Nazi's began slaughtering the peoples in Ukraine, which were once Russian nationalists.

Dunbass in the upper north eastern part which abuts against Russia has been under attack by the government and the military which now control Ukraine.

We are fighting with the Nazi's against Putin.

Because it benefits the west to take control of Russian territory. The land is rich with oil and minerals and diamonds and all sorts.
Ukraine was the most fertile farmland which produced a lot of the worlds food.

Control the food, control the people.

Think.. electric cars..

The lithium reserves in Russia amount to one million tons, as it follows from the data of the US Geological Survey (USGS). The world leader in reserves is Bolivia (21 million tons), which is, on this indicator, ahead of Argentina (19 million tons), Chile (9.8 million tons) and Australia (7.3 million tons) – the countries accounting for over 80 percent of the global lithium production (67,000 tons out of 82.500 tons, according to the 2020 USGS estimates). China is also a major producer (with its global share of 16%).

Global lithium production during 2015-2020 more than doubled (from 32.500 tons to 82.500 tons). One of the key reasons was the boom in electric vehicles: sales of electric cars and plug-in hybrids increased six-fold over that period (from 543,000 to 3.24 million units), according to the industry portal EV-Volumes. The share of electric vehicles in the global passenger car sales increased from 0.6% in 2015 to 4.2% in 2020.

when did we begin having problems between Russia and Ukraine?
I believe it was during the Maidan revolution in 2014?

Coincidence?

There are no coincidences.

GREED is why there is war between Russia and Ukraine. Not Russia's greed, they already have what they need.
Nope, it's the Greed of the western nations that ally with NATO that want Russia's land to control the minerals.

It is in our best interest after all.... isn't it?

Slaughtering how many people in this war daily, for electric cars.

Pathetic.

hugs

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not an adhominem at all.

Pacifists never see a reason for war. If they're also American they are terribly uninformed. And ungrateful for the sacrifice of those who made this country free.Even today.

You really should read the Old Testament. It is amazing how many Christians don't. By the judgement of some here they could judge God to be a warmonger.

Defense is one thing, and God does approve.
Instigating and warmongering, I would say God disapproves.

People of every Nation has citizens, foreigners, political views….that do both.

Russia and Ukraine has a long standing relationship and a Civil Dispute between current Presidents they each were to stubborn to resolve through Diplomacy.
When Diplomacy fails, through refusal to round-table OR renege on an agreement…
The relationship becomes strained, and more forceful measures set in motion.

Neither Russia or Ukraine are members of NATO, “YET” members nations OF NATO, have stuck their nose in a Civil dispute, and escalated a devastating war.
Same thing occurred in Vietnam.
When other Nations stick their nose in others Civil Disputes….for how long? DECADES!
And WHO “pays” for such “wars”?
Nations governments? No. The Nosy nations citizens.

When the US had a Civil Dispute, between the North and South….what other Nations stuck their nose in the US’s business, sending money, arms, men, to one side or the other? NONE!
For how long before the dispute was internally settled? 4 years!

The “agenda” for nations “OF” the World…members OF the UN….
IS “population” downsizing….the SAME who instigate, promote, encourage, willing to support…..WARS….which are a guarantee to downsize the worlds population….and get the PEOPLE to pay for their own demise.
How cunningly clever!

Reactions: Ziggy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Widow knows exactly why Putin murdered her husband in the prison Putin sent him to.

Political rivals, men who can damage another’s reputation….are routinely silenced, imprisoned, murdered.

The US has a long history and modern history to this day….of silencing, imprisoning and murdering….AND coverups.

At one time in the US….disputes between political rivals, men in disagreement were settled between the two, in a duel.
Now…the lying, cheating, theft, silencing and murdering is done “undercover” by paying “thugs” to do their dirty works, while they live in luxury, strutting about as if they are immune, compelling the citizens to pay for their dirty works.

THAT is nothing new, it’s been the order and way of many men for Decades.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soooooo sell your cloak and buy a sword means use that sword to attack before you THINK you are going to be attacked....Got it. Then you are not the aggressor, your the defendant.
You've learned nothing from the 20th century blood baths!

"Who fired first" becomes irrelevant with the speed and power of modern weapons. There mere amassing of missiles in Cuba constituted a clear and present danger to the US 6 decades ago. Same with Ukraine and Russia.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This has already been answered - repeatedly. Fact is, Ukraine provoked Russia to war. Now 400,000 Ukranians are dead.

The only reason the bloodshed continues is the war mongering NATO keeps sending armaments to the region.
No Wrangler, you haven't repeatedly answered how Ukraine provoked Russia. You said there are Nazis in Ukraine....that isn't a provocation of Russia. You said that Ukraine is the most corrupt nation in the West....that isn't provocation of Russia. You said Ukraine launders money.......that isn't a provocation of Russia. If those are the criteria that it takes to invade another country because of being provoked, then every Western country is ripe for invasion by Russia.

So, ONCE AGAIN, I ask you: what has Ukraine done to provoke Russia? Give some facts please! :watching and waiting:

• Love
Reactions: Cassandra

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Er... but NATO does and they share nuke launching sites with
numerous NATO countries who also don't have nuke4s themselves.

You shouldn't comment on things you don't know anything about View attachment 42063
Oh goodness BB Johnson.

I shouldn't be commenting on things I don't know anything about after you literally commented on things you don't know anything about when you suggested that Ukraine has nukes WHEN IT DOESN'T?

Now that I have destroyed your false statement (or ignorance about nukes in Ukraine) with FACTs you are changing your tune and saying: Well, well but ummmmmm, wait a minute now, just because Ukraine doesn't have nukes other NATO countries do have nukes and they share those launching sites with those ummmmm who don't have nukes 4 themselves. Soooo see I'm right and you Mary, well you are still wrong Mary so don't comment on things you don't know anything about! :jest:

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's cause protestants carried false catholic doctrine with them in to the reformation.
They got that from you people!

The catholics were killing people long before the so called reformation
Ohh....Got it. Soooooo Protestants killed other Protestants and Catholics because they "carried false catholic doctrine with them into the reformation". Yup, that makes complete sense! :IDK: Well, except for the fact that your statement is completely illogical and not factually correct.

The Protestant Reformers had other Protestants killed because they didn't adhere to what THEY were teaching. And they had Catholics killed because they held to Catholic teachings sooooooooooo you have shown how truly ignorant you are of your own Christian history.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NATO provoked Russia by pushing to put Ukraine into NATO membership...........
Who taught you this lie?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Wrangler, you haven't repeatedly answered how Ukraine provoked Russia. You said there are Nazis in Ukraine....that isn't a provocation of Russia. You said that Ukraine is the most corrupt nation in the West....that isn't provocation of Russia. You said Ukraine launders money.......that isn't a provocation of Russia. If those are the criteria that it takes to invade another country because of being provoked, then every Western country is ripe for invasion by Russia.

So, ONCE AGAIN, I ask you: what has Ukraine done to provoke Russia? Give some facts please! :watching and waiting:
There was an agreement between Russia and Ukraine, that Russia and Ukraine woulf work together through commerce and trade, free travel between the countries. The only requirement is that Ukraine would not seek membership with NATO.
Because NATO has a tendency to put weapons on their borders. And Russia didn't ant nukes butting against his country.
When the US put their puppet Zelensky into office by a coup in 2014, at that time Zelensky went seeking membership with NATO.
NATO said no because there are certain requirements needed to become a member. And one requirement is to prove your neighbor is a hostile nation and so many people have to die before they are qualified.

Now.. that is history, where are we in the present?
Ukraine is at "war" with a "hostile" neighbor who is allegedly accused of beginning an unprovoked war.
The provocation was Zelensky apply for NATO membership.
That's what got the ball rolling in the first place.

Hope this helps.
Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It’s a LONG history between Ukraine and Russia, and through a history of different Russian, kings, czars, presidents, political stances. Of agreements of disagreements and reneging on agreements.

America has it’s own share of the same things, and deflects from it’s own obligations to stick her nose in other nations business.

Our Nation is sending billions of dollars of borrowed money to other nations, handing Americans the bill, while America is being invaded with untalented, unskilled, criminals, children and adults without means to take care of themselves.
The State of this Nation is corrupt, holding Americans prisoners without due process, encouraging street drug use, holding Celebrations at the People’s Whitehouse for exalting homosexual behavior, and a whole host of underhanded, immoral, government officials with foreign allegiance running this Nation…..and the people are wagging their finger at Putin? Irony.