Tucker Carlson in Moscow to interview Vladimir Putin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already answered the questions. you just don’t like the answer.
....I aint' playing your game. No, you didn't answer the questions. You said Ukraine should give up. But you never answered if Britian should have done given up in WW2 or the Soviets when Germany invaded them or George Washington.

Sooooooo ONCE AGAIN: Britian should have done the same thing inWW2? How about the Soviets when Germany invaded them? George Washington should have just given up?

Patient Mary

Last edited by a moderator:

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup. That’s what I did. All you got in response is mockery.
Really? Mockery?

Ummmm.....when did I mock you? What post was that? :IDK:

Me stating a FACT is mockery?

Or is it the You put the fun in funny quip mockery?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice try kiddo....I aint' playing your game. No, you didn't answer the questions. You said Ukraine should give up. But you never answered if Britian should have done given up in WW2 or the Soviets when Germany invaded them or George Washington.
Right. I answered by flipping the script. Germany gave up in WW2 and that is the parallel with Ukraine. You just don’t want to accept it.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Empty shelves in Russian grocery stores— ???

The West would have you think so…

Reactions: Wrangler

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
100% correct about @Wrangler :Thumbsup:

A month and a half ago I created a thread in the debate forum asking how conservative Evangelicals can vote for Trump when he is a deeply sinful man, drawing specific attention to his serial betrayals of all three of his wives. By no means was my thread intended to challenge anyone’s views or provoke controversy; it was a meaningful question seeking an honest answer. It wouldn’t be any different if a Republican asked how Hillary supporters can vote for her when she lies frequently and isn’t trustworthy. Here is the thread: How do conservative evangelicals reconcile their support for Trump with Trump’s sinful lifestyle?

When Wrangler replied to the thread, the first thing he did was basically call me irrational and stupid. In his words, he said I was “emotionally driven,” which was a poorly-written way of insulting my intelligence. When someone uses an insult in lieu of an argument, it’s called an ad hominem attack. In debates you’re supposed to reply to the actual substance of the discussion; you never attack the other person as a substitute for an argument. His reply annoyed me, and I didn’t bother responding to him in the thread because he was more concerned with insulting my intelligence than having a meaningful discussion about the original subject.

Yes, he is irritating. And I wish the moderators would take down all of his insulting posts that clearly violate forum guidelines. Unfortunately the mods on this site are less vigilant compared to other message boards. I can’t do anything about it.

• Love
Reactions: Cassandra

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The thing lacking in pacifists consciousness is, for peace to occur one or both sides in a conflict would have to concede the fight. And by that token,defeat.

They would have to concede their respective dead fighters died for nothing to be achieved, after engaging in the battle so to gain a victory of conquest for something.

Never in the history of recorded civilization has there been world peace.Tete never shall be. Because at this stage of our collective being, our human nature knows not peace.

Passivism therefore isn't a higher consciousness. Rather, it is a concession to defeat. Because not even ones life is worth fighting to defend.
Sister as God's word says we need to distinguish and discern between the holy and the common/profane. Governments of the world have one job to do, in protecting/defending their borders and citizens, and maintaining law and order.....as God's minister to punish evil they do not bear the sword for nothing...............while the church has been given a very different job to do and our weapons are not carnal. But if one's government calls any believers up to go to war, I believe they are free in the Lord to go fight, as long as it is a just war and their conscience permits. Jesus didn't tell the Roman soldier to rebel against his government and quit his job, but to conduct himself honourably in it.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Tucker Carlson in Moscow to interview Vladimir Putin

Kudos to Carlson, taking the initiative and approach of speaking WITH Putin…
Instead of speaking About Putin and then getting on to media news of who is wearing what and dating whom!!
Apparently Russia has been working for many years to divide America, and its working. It's really sad if believers are falling for their manipulation and linking arms with it. Do we think Tucker is some kind of hero for giving a platform to a tyrant while building his own career and making a name for himself?

Reactions: Cassandra

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently Russia has been working for many years to divide America, and its working. It's really sad if believers are falling for their manipulation and linking arms with it. Do we think Tucker is some kind of hero for giving a platform to a tyrant while building his own career and making a name for himself?

it is EASY to label people one knows nothing about. We have a TYRANT, well known POLITICIAN, sitting in the People’s House, the People’s Office making all kinds of detrimental decisions under-wraps with their “handy” TOP SECRET “stamp”, and “special self-approved” authority they CAN HIDE and LIE to the pubic at large, while declaring it a CRIME if the citizens at large DO the SAME.

If you TAUNT a Bear enough times it will warn you to back off…and if you Threaten her children it will kill you and reap the reward.

Countries/Nations are always implied in the Feminine Pronoun (she, her). The Citizens thereof are the Children/People/Citizens…
The BEAR, while “not official” is associated with Russia…IS unofficially widely recognized pertaining to Russia.

The NORDSTREAM pipe-line 1 & 2 for natural gas, from the Baltic Sea, through Russia, into Europe, primarily Germany….a deal between Russia and Germany….
THAT…the US disapproved, AS IF her business!
THAT…Biden vowed to take out.
THAT…was 1 & 2 was hit, causing huge explosions natural gas mess in the lands near the explosion and in the Baltic Sea.
WHO…is openly taking responsibility?
No one! ….supposedly TOP SECRET!

The NORDSTREAM pipeline was an agreement between nations that did not INVOLVE the US.

Turning to the Keystone Pipeline, from Canada to US…natural gas supply line between such two Nations…for the citizen’s benefit to energy.
Biden NIXED and SHUT DOWN that operation as well.
If you don’t know why…you can’t know how deep-seated the tyrant at the helm in the US is a detriment to US citizens.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
it is EASY to label people one knows nothing about. We have a TYRANT, well known POLITICIAN, sitting in the People’s House, the People’s Office making all kinds of detrimental decisions under-wraps with their “handy” TOP SECRET “stamp”, and “special self-approved” authority they CAN HIDE and LIE to the pubic at large, while declaring it a CRIME if the citizens at large DO the SAME.

If you TAUNT a Bear enough times it will warn you to back off…and if you Threaten her children it will kill you and reap the reward.

Countries/Nations are always implied in the Feminine Pronoun (she, her). The Citizens thereof are the Children/People/Citizens…
The BEAR, while “not official” is associated with Russia…IS unofficially widely recognized pertaining to Russia.

The NORDSTREAM pipe-line 1 & 2 for natural gas, from the Baltic Sea, through Russia, into Europe, primarily Germany….a deal between Russia and Germany….
THAT…the US disapproved, AS IF her business!
THAT…Biden vowed to take out.
THAT…was 1 & 2 was hit, causing huge explosions natural gas mess in the lands near the explosion and in the Baltic Sea.
WHO…is openly taking responsibility?
No one! ….supposedly TOP SECRET!

The NORDSTREAM pipeline was an agreement between nations that did not INVOLVE the US.

Turning to the Keystone Pipeline, from Canada to US…natural gas supply line between such two Nations…for the citizen’s benefit to energy.
Biden NIXED and SHUT DOWN that operation as well.
If you don’t know why…you can’t know how deep-seated the tyrant at the helm in the US is a detriment to US citizens.
Is there anyone righteous in all this mess, worthy of siding with? Not that I can see.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there anyone righteous in all this mess, worthy of siding with? Not that I can see.
The dark king is ruling them all now . its all about distractions and agendas
SO now i leave us with these words
Cursed be the person whose hope was and is in men
but blessed be the lambs whose HOPE IS IN GOD and IN HIS CHRIST .
Pit and divide , create the chaos , offer the final solution . ITS ALL THEY DO NOW . and that final solution
IS A WICKED ONE TOO .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A month and a half ago I created a thread in the debate forum asking how conservative Evangelicals can vote for Trump when he is a deeply sinful man, drawing specific attention to his serial betrayals of all three of his wives. By no means was my thread intended to challenge anyone’s views or provoke controversy; it was a meaningful question seeking an honest answer. It wouldn’t be any different if a Republican asked how Hillary supporters can vote for her when she lies frequently and isn’t trustworthy. Here is the thread: How do conservative evangelicals reconcile their support for Trump with Trump’s sinful lifestyle?

When Wrangler replied to the thread, the first thing he did was basically call me irrational and stupid. In his words, he said I was “emotionally driven,” which was a poorly-written way of insulting my intelligence. When someone uses an insult in lieu of an argument, it’s called an ad hominem attack. In debates you’re supposed to reply to the actual substance of the discussion; you never attack the other person as a substitute for an argument. His reply annoyed me, and I didn’t bother responding to him in the thread because he was more concerned with insulting my intelligence than having a meaningful discussion about the original subject.

Yes, he is irritating. And I wish the moderators would take down all of his insulting posts that clearly violate forum guidelines. Unfortunately the mods on this site are less vigilant compared to other message boards. I can’t do anything about it.

To all the choir members:

Using this thread to complain about someone's behavior in some other thread is simply bad form and in poor taste. Take it elsewhere please.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The dark king is ruling them all now . its all about distractions and agendas
SO now i leave us with these words
Cursed be the person whose hope was and is in men
but blessed be the lambs whose HOPE IS IN GOD and IN HIS CHRIST .
Pit and divide , create the chaos , offer the final solution . ITS ALL THEY DO NOW . and that final solution
IS A WICKED ONE TOO .
Amen. Jesus told us ahead of time that there would be wars and rumours of wars and nation rising against nation and that such things must come.....so the church should not be getting distracted by it all but keeping our eyes fixed on our own ball, which He gave us, which has nothing to do with those wars.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Well it's a good question and worth exploring. Especially when another viable candidate (as far as I could tell) without all that kind of baggage was rejected. It's as though David was rejected and Saul was chosen. Or Barabbas. I think it is telling us something. Sadly.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it's a good question and worth exploring. Especially when another viable candidate (as far as I could tell) without all that kind of baggage was rejected. It's as though David was rejected and Saul was chosen. Or Barabbas. I think it is telling us something. Sadly.

It's a stupid question based on a false assumption.

You choose David as your example to make your case? Was David not used by God? Considered 'a man after God's own heart?"

It's almost like you don't even know his story. :rolleyes:

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Empty shelves in Russian grocery stores— ???

The West would have you think so…

This was in Moscow? I'm sure there is lots of money in Moscow from tourists and big business. Did he go to any areas that are more rural? I bet things look different outside the urban centres.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was in Moscow? I'm sure there is lots of money in Moscow from tourists and big business. Did he go to any areas that are more rural? I bet things look different outside the urban centres.

In addition to not know history, maybe you don't know geography.

Moscow is only about 350 miles from the Ukraine border. Which direction should we explore to find the problem you imagine?

I could show you tons of clips of empty store shelves right here in the USA..... where we are only funding, and not actually fighting a war with Ukraine.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In the big Picture, of recent American History, TRUMP stands out as having had a direction and accomplishments for the all round betterment and protection security of the American People and the American Homeland.
I am in absolute agreement with the Majority of his America first, Americans first mantra and goals. A few political decisions I am not in agreement with. I am impressed at things he did accomplish (with a dagger from opponents and pseudo supporters) stuck in his back 24-7 against him, his family and he willing to take the heat.

Would I hail TRUMP as “righteous” yielding to every persons “personal” definition of “righteous” ? No.
Would I hail TRUMP as a “politician” ? No.
I would characterize TRUMP as a well schooled, experienced and successful Business Expert who Loves America and the Principles under which America was Established. Yes.
And FYI, the Federal Government IS a chartered (business) Corporation.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E